PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I am not under seige or currently on a hit list. I do have sensors placed about, that give me position (distance) and time. Sensors in motion, infrared, is all I will say. This guy is supposed to be a special warfare guy, I wouldn't hire him as a cheese grader. He has not scoped out multiple egress routes. He does not have belay lines anchored and ready. I would even have the kids in the same room typically if the threat was immanent. He did have someone call him who is not identified but trusted to some level. Yes there are simple things like back packs and what goes in the bags, includes certain things. Sugar coat it if you want. I won't have a bite.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I am not under siege or currently on a hit list. I do have sensors placed about, that give me position (distance) and time. Sensors in motion, infrared, is all I will say. This guy is supposed to be a special warfare guy, I wouldn't hire him as a cheese grader. He has not scoped out multiple egress routes. He does not have belay lines anchored and ready. I would even have the kids in the same room typically if the threat was immanent. He did have someone call him who is not identified but trusted to some level. Yes there are simple things like back packs and what goes in the bags, includes certain things. Sugar coat it if you want. I won't have a bite. I will give you one more thing, equipment stations at intervals that if you make it to those points, not necessarily an alternate safe house, but safe vehicles that are serviced and moved occasionally. You have to be smarter, than the average bear Yogi, or Ranger Smith will get that pic I nick basket (joke intentionally misspelled).

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Anyone have a gallery unlocker? I delete and redownload so its nice to just quickly unlock everything without having to replay every time a update drops

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
They were found in the middle of the night. But how could they know it would be at that exact moment? It could have been the next morning while they were out, or in the afternoon on the street.

The MC knew it was bound to happen, but predicting when was impossible!
So, instead of living with a travel bag and a briefcase constantly, which is neither discreet nor practical, the smartest and simplest solution was to have essential items available at a location where they could be quickly retrieved when needed.

When fleeing, speed is of the essence, and one cannot be burdened with material possessions. It’s unimaginable to think of running away with a large bag full of items and a briefcase in the other hand. It's not only impractical but also risky as they could lose them. Thus, keeping them in a parking area, as done, was the wisest decision.

It is essential to grasp the sense of urgency and danger. To not have time to do anything other than to run.

Regarding their lack of preparation, it's crucial to consider their financial situation. The MC spent all he had on devising this final plan. They've been on the run for a while, a detail that will be explained later in the game. They've reached the end of their resources, both financially and physically. The MC is exhausted from sleeping just a few hours each night, constantly fearing discovery.

When out of money, elaborate escape plans aren’t feasible since every move they've made has been budgeted to the last penny. What remained was spent on buying two cars, essentials for a new life, and just enough for a tank of gas. What more could they have realistically done?

Regarding the ladder issue, it's clearly stated at the beginning, 'What, they've found us ALREADY?' which implies they haven't been there long and thus, not everything could have been thoroughly checked.
When I referred to a small go bag, I was referring to a small backpack left by their point of exit that could be easily grabbed on their way out if they had to flee from their home while inadequately dressed. Imagine if one of them had been in the shower at the time they had to flee. It would be unnecessary if they were out, as they would already be adequately dressed. All it would need to contain would be a hoodie, trousers/pants and a pair of shoes. Hardly a massive burden.
You mention the sense of urgency and danger and not having time to do anything but run, yet he goes back for the teddy when the pursuers are literally already on their way up in the elevator...

You are emphasizing the fact that they haven't been there long, but the narration says "You are confident, knowing that you have meticulously planned your escape for a long time" only to shortly after say "As you reach the lower floors, you realize with horror that you overlooked a crucial detail...". It is contradictory and doesn't sound meticulous at all. You would surely have to do at least one dry run in order to properly devise the plan in the first place to see if it is actually feasible. You could do dry runs with the girls and play it off as a fire drill if anyone questioned it.
I got the impression that them not having been there long meant a few weeks/months (i.e. relatively short). If that isn't the case and it's only a matter of days, then perhaps a line of dialogue along the lines of "But we haven't even been here a week" to emphasize just how short would be good.

Again; why does he not at least have a gun? I would argue that that is a necessity given the circumstances. Their lives are literally at stake. I mean, if you wanted to, you could go the whole futuristic full body armour/projectile weapon energy shield route and energy weapons being too expensive. Some kind of good reason.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
There are a few issues in the new scene with Foxxy.

"...never having envisaged such a reaction from him." 'Him' should be 'her'.
"As you continue to masturbate, Foxxy plunges his gaze into yours. You're hypnotized by his eyes..." A couple of instances of 'his' when it should be 'her'. The MC is not masturbating at the time, she is jerking and licking him. Also, the "plunging his gaze into yours" bit sounds weird even if the gender was right.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
I have a little question: I selected the option to restart the game from the recommended point. All went smoothly except I was unable to click on the body silhouette in the bathroom anymore. Is this an expected behavior, meaning I still have the weird event quest unlocked from my previous playthrough?
Yes, that's normal, it's because you've already unlocked it. It's not a save, it's a return point in the game, so what's already been unlocked stays that way.

Anyone have a gallery unlocker? I delete and redownload so its nice to just quickly unlock everything without having to replay every time a update drops
There's one integrated into the options when you've finished the game.

Reactions: darlic

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Yes, that's normal, it's because you've already unlocked it. It's not a save, it's a return point in the game, so what's already been unlocked stays that way.

There's one integrated into the options when you've finished the game.
damn really? How did I miss that, thanks for the info I will check it out now

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
You think you are funny, its called a delusion.
No humor intended, just straight-up fact. The way I see it, it seemed that the MC and the girls have been running non-stop and probably used up any previous go-bags before we enter the scene. He actually does have his own go-bag, but chooses not to keep his weapons where the girls would be upset by them. He frequently admits that he is not making all the best choices. Collecting goods to set up perfect go-bags would require going out in public, which he is careful not to do considering the ruthlessness of his enemies. But hey! Take it as you want it. I think the game is cool.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
There's one integrated into the options when you've finished the game. [/QUOTE said:
I used it but so many scenes are still locked under extra labels.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Mostrar menos
English :
Dear Patrons,

As we approach the end of the year, I want to express my heartfelt thanks to all of you. Your support has been a cornerstone of my journey as a game creator, and every day I spend working on my projects is brightened by your enthusiasm and commitment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I originally wanted to offer you renders, but time constraints make that impossible. Instead, I've come up with a fun and interactive idea: a draw to win game CD keys.
Here's how it will work:

-For patrons with a subscription of $30 or more, the prize will be a key for a recently released triple A game.

-For subscriptions between $15 and $29, the CD key will be for a game valued at approximately $30.

-For subscriptions under $15, I will try to find adult game keys on Steam and offer several if possible. (If you are an adult game developer or a player who knows good adult games on Steam, feel free to suggest names.)
To participate, respond to the next message on Patreon (which will follow this one) stating the game you would like to win (please consider your tier). No responses to this post will be counted as it will be public.
The only requirement is to have a valid subscription.
To balance the chances:
If it's your first month as a patron, you will have one chance to win.
If you have renewed your subscription for several months, you will have two chances.
The draw will be conducted reliably, whether via a website or more traditionally with a hat and a video for fun. The results will be announced on the morning of December 25th, and you have until 11:59 PM on December 23rd to participate.
Thank you again for your incredible support. Your presence and passion are the real driving forces behind what I do. Good luck to everyone and happy holidays!
Sincerely,
Lizzy.

*Because I truly want this gift to come from me, the money used to buy the keys will come from my personal funds, not from the Patreon earnings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

English:
Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for your recent private messages. They have been very enlightening and made me realize that my initial ideas for the contest did not quite meet your expectations. As you know, before I started developing our game, I was an avid gamer. However, development now takes up all my time, leaving me little time to play myself.
This inspired me for the contest: I had considered offering you a Steam key, almost unconsciously hoping you would play in my place. But to make it more attractive, I've decided to change it.

For the Big Update Number 2, I will offer a special version with alternative outfits for our main female characters. This exclusive version, sent privately, will include more daring and sexy outfits. I am confident that replacing outfits, rather than creating new scenes, will not be too time-consuming.
The only requirement to participate in this contest is to have an active subscription at the time of the draw (and the release of the big update number 2), which will take place just after midnight on January 1st. (I have nothing planned that evening, so I will probably be creating images for the game.)
I will organize a raffle to select winners from each subscription tier. I'm trying to find the best way to balance benefits among tiers, perhaps by offering some outfits to winners of the first tier, but all outfits to subscribers of the higher tiers. I want to ensure that no one feels shortchanged by this initiative.
Thank you for your ongoing support and enthusiasm for the game! Stay tuned for more updates.
Your devoted game creator.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
I have a dichotomy with this; on the one hand, the art style, the cinematics, the character designs, even the UI, are beautiful. But on the other i can't immerse in the story, i don't find it appealing so far. At times i feel like the narrative overlaps the visuals and all end up being redundant, sometimes it's better to let the images "talk".
It's too soon to judge so i can't be too harsh and give a bad review just for the sake of it.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hi!
i touched the mirror in the bathroom of the gas station.
get a perk "devil in th mirror"

...or maybe better not need to do this?
what will be in consequencies of this act?

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
hi!
i touched the mirror in the bathroom of the gas station.
get a perk "devil in th mirror"

...or maybe better not need to do this?
what will be in consequencies of this act?
For now, there are no consequences to touching in the mirror. We'll see about that in the future.

I have a dichotomy with this; on the one hand, the art style, the cinematics, the character designs, even the UI, are beautiful. But on the other i can't immerse in the story, i don't find it appealing so far. At times i feel like the narrative overlaps the visuals and all end up being redundant, sometimes it's better to let the images "talk".
It's too soon to judge so i can't be too harsh and give a bad review just for the sake of it.
I thank you for your feedback. Knowing that you enjoy the design and rendering of the images brings me great pleasure. However, I'm sorry that you couldn't immerse yourself in the story. I hope that in the future, you'll understand, and as a result, you'll be able to get into the story (and also enjoy the rest of the story ;D).

flaviokoalako

Dec 15, 2022
View attachment 2787069

Overview:
Amidst the barren desert, an oasis shines like a beacon of hope, accessible only by a solitary road. The scorching sands loom on one side, while the weight of the past hangs heavy on the other. It’s a place where one can escape the harsh realities, but also confront them
Thread Updated: 2023-12-03
Release Date: 2023-12-03
Developer: MissLizzyAnthus - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.8b
Language: English, French
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Attention, at the game's launch, the sound is too loud. I'll fix the issue.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android
(v1.7b): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed
(PC v1.7b): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2787242 View attachment 2787238 View attachment 2787245 View attachment 2787237 View attachment 2787239 View attachment 2787240 View attachment 2787241 View attachment 2787243 View attachment 2787244 View attachment 2787246 View attachment 2787247 View attachment 2787248 View attachment 2787249 View attachment 2787250 View attachment 2787251 View attachment 2787254 View attachment 2787252 View attachment 2787253 View attachment 2787255 View attachment 2787256
Hello,

with the latest version, I'm having this error:
Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive mini_games/src/start.rpyc.

is there any way to fix this? thank you

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Hello,

with the latest version, I'm having this error:
Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive mini_games/src/start.rpyc.

is there any way to fix this? thank you
Is it on the arcade, is that correct? Which version did you download?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes