lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Few questions,

1. Is there even any new content here in this update or nada? I read the changelog, I just didn't get if there is one or not.
2. New Patreon Rules, so which characters got removed or changed in the storyline?

Wayasti

Jul 24, 2019
i Played thru the game but i do not see this cheat button everyone is talking about. nor the acrade game. I must be missing something.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Iris still looks very young and innocent. Loved the update with some content featuring her. Worth the restart for sure.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
So it still ends with someone shoving a gun in your face like the last update? All the new content is in previous parts of the story?
Skimming through it, yeah there are some scenes added to earlier parts of the story. Now that Iris is "18", Dad is suddenly interested in perving on his daughters. So you get scenes like this:
screenshot0002.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MaxPowell and AJBit

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
this is now the second bonus update where the "don't cum" option with saturday is red and says "in next bonus update".

Edit: Also, when I completed the game it said the cheat menu was unlocked, but when i click unlock scenes all i get is a raft of shit for trying to cheat. Maybe the scenes i'm seeing behind the lock symbol aren't in the game yet? not sure why they would show up as options though if they weren't. That being said a scene with Chie is locked. Not sure how you would even get that...there is virtually no interaction with her at all. The operator, Karen, and Chie are the ones with locked scenes still. I'm guessing they are bonus images that i didn't click.

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Bah another one tossing out every tag they can think of. One there is ZERO pregnancy in this and there is ZERO sand box its another choose your own adventure, but everything is on rails still game. Also even with the code I must missed the vaginal, there was anal sure, but I use tags in the latest updates to find games with said content not so I can see the games where dev just slaps every tag they can think of to get more hype sigh.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I'm cool with this change.

At the start, the dev did say he wasn't planning to include Iris in anything lewd but this way, she can be included through aging her up.

Though her face still has that baby-ish look. Looks like he just made her body older and left the face so it looks kinda strange lol. (see picture comparison above)

Reactions: Vibesy

Varrock

Dec 17, 2017
Never knew about this, what's here seems good for someone who is just now finding out about it. I have one problem though, i turn down the sound as I do most games on here and some sounds seem to get through the volume settings? Randomly get blasted by full sound soundtracks or sounds, not sure what's up with that.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Never knew about this, what's here seems good for someone who is just now finding out about it. I have one problem though, i turn down the sound as I do most games on here and some sounds seem to get through the volume settings? Randomly get blasted by full sound soundtracks or sounds, not sure what's up with that.
You usually have to kill the sound completely in games posted here, devs usually do not add them to the right place so you need to lower all the sliders. It's been a thing since the beginning with early rpgm where you think you are safe and then get ear blasted to hell.
IF you like the sounds and music in the games, keep the sound low. Even your windows volume for the game.

Edit: not usually really wrong word, it's more rare to happen then it is not to happen.

Last edited:

Midolite

Jul 5, 2018
Bah another one tossing out every tag they can think of. One there is ZERO pregnancy in this and there is ZERO sand box its another choose your own adventure, but everything is on rails still game. Also even with the code I must missed the vaginal, there was anal sure, but I use tags in the latest updates to find games with said content not so I can see the games where dev just slaps every tag they can think of to get more hype sigh.
I think there is a couple paths you didn't see IG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the tags are correct.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes