DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1718549836867.png

If you want access to wallpapers and the ability to vote on their themes, or to have a say in the future of the game, don't hesitate to subscribe.

You can also help by adding the game to your wishlist on Steam to give it more visibility.

To thank you in advance, here are two wallpapers of our dangerous Lyssah from the Steam version. I hope you like her!

Thank you again for your support.

1718549848750.png

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hi, just letting you know that the beta is about to be sent to the first selected participants.

To talk about numbers, content-wise, this is not my biggest update. But in terms of render time, it’s by far the longest. If I had the same graphics card as at the start of the game's development, I think it would have taken longer to render than the entire game.

To give you an idea, here are the stats of the update in terms of animations:

18 animations in the bathroom.

28 animations in the WC.

The time it took to render these animations was between 2 and 3 months with the computer running non-stop. This means that if I had the same graphics card as at the beginning of the game, it would have taken me 6 times longer because my current PC is 6 times faster, so roughly between 12 and 18 months to render haha. Fortunately, I was able to upgrade.

There’s some good news with this: since the computer took time to render the animations, I was able to work on the next bonus update, which will now come sooner than expected!

Regarding the content, I will create a post about it tonight because it’s going to be quite substantial and could contain spoilers, so be careful with the next message. I will mention it in the title anyway.

Remember that if you don't get the beta tonight, it doesn't mean you won't participate. You still have a chance to be in the following batches. All you need to participate is to have liked the message about the Beta participation (or send me a DM to let me know you want to participate) and have an active subscription.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Dear Patreon Supporters,

I am delighted to officially announce the release dates for the highly anticipated Bonus Update Number 3! Here are the dates according to the tiers:

• Tiers 6 to 8: Sunday, July 7th
  • Tiers 5 and Early Birds: Monday, July 8th
  • Tiers 4: Wednesday, July 10th
  • Tiers 3: Saturday, July 13th
  • Tiers 2 and 1: The public release day of the update, scheduled for Monday, July 15th
I wanted to express my gratitude for your continued support. Your contribution allows me to continue developing and improving this project significantly. I hope this update meets your expectations and provides you with an even more enriching experience.

Thank you again for your precious support.

Best regards,

Lizzy.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Go in and get your fuck on!
Sorry go in where? I'm stuck in the gast station toilet after picking up the snow globe, there's nothing to click on, just facing the closed stall, unable to move or click.

Is the scene bugged? Or am I totally blind and missing something?

Leo601

May 18, 2023
Hello everyone, the latest version 1.86 has been played to inform you, not Tier 5 members do not need to download the game, not updated any content!

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Hello everyone, the latest version 1.86 has been played to inform you, not Tier 5 members do not need to download the game, not updated any content!
Again WTH guess it's time to put this one in trash. Good one dev nice way to not get new supporters. At one point was considering it but wanted to see some more , now it goes in the trash

Reactions: blabbo

Anonymus912

Mar 4, 2024
Yet another damn bonus update?? That's the last straw... I'm dropping this piece of shit. I'm only fine with bonuses if are accompanied by actual content that moves the story forward. This dev really greedy, almost a year now and nothing but 'Bonus' updates. If they had outright just said that they would only be updating once a year or once in 'N' of years, then that would've been better.

3.70 star(s) 49 Votes