wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I feel like the game still has the potential to be really good. Some of the monetization choices seem a little weird. Having certain in game content being locked even for supporters if they aren't on a certain tier is a little weird to me. But at the end of the day it's not my game.
I can see what your saying I to thought it had potential, but I'm not going to dish out on some high tier or buy it just to see if the content is worth it

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Hmm... just how rough is the paywall issue? Haven't played this one yet, is there still stuff in this release that's not accessible due to paywall issues?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Last Oasis before Chastity [v1.86] [MissLizzyAnthus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [406 MB]
- - - -

Mac [400 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------
The Last Oasis before Chastity [v1.86] [MissLizzyAnthus] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v1.85b -> v1.86
[381 MB]
- - - -

Mac: v1.85b -> v1.86 [388 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Wolfsen

Jan 22, 2023
Over a year and still no update.
This game was so promising, but it failed in every single way possible.
Total cash grab.

I loved everything about it, but the developer made it crystal clear that there will be no update worthy of the first one.
Absolutely! and sadly the choice to release the game on steam, not going to make things right. too bad i'have enjoying the start last summer , but now time to delete files and give some attention elsewhere .

Reactions: astabro and C4duc4

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hmm... just how rough is the paywall issue? Haven't played this one yet, is there still stuff in this release that's not accessible due to paywall issues?
If you play the extra version, which is locked behind the $20 tier, you have access to extra angles and viewpoints during certain scenes. For example lets say you have a blowjob scene with a character. In the regular version you just have access to a side view angle of thst scene while in the extra version you can also see the same scene from a POV angle.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Dev better get a substar fast of create the patch under an alias before patreon catches on.
That is not needed. The game doesn't have incest and they contacted patreon's moderation about the characters when they did the rework, to make sure they weren't breaking any rules. So as of right now they should be fine.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
v1.85b
-A few minor adjustments to fit the new patreon rules.
So what are these censoring adjustments exactly? I'm going to take a wild guess and say this isn't worth bothering with anymore.

That is not needed. The game doesn't have incest and they contacted patreon's moderation about the characters when they did the rework, to make sure they weren't breaking any rules. So as of right now they should be fine.
If so, the tag should be removed from the thread.

Reactions: Siarheika

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
The monetization is gross, but ultimately the real issue here for me is that the game just isn't meaningfully moving forward. Small updates with a short dev cycle are fine. Long dev cycles that produce large updates are also fine. Long dev cycles that introduce essentially no new content are not fine.

Reactions: Orlox

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So what are these censoring adjustments exactly? I'm going to take a wild guess and say this isn't worth bothering with anymore.
The adjustments were just making one character look older in order to comply with patreon's rules. Everything else is the same.

Last edited:

gideon9900

Apr 4, 2018
Stuck in the restroom, clicked on mirror, chalk outline, found snow globe. Feet under the door. But nothing to click on. Have moved the mouse all over the screen, clicking entire way, nothing.

Reactions: Chakros and jayyou
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes