Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
what happened here? the first release was big and had a decent amount of content as well as a story but since then it's just been tiny releases and what seems like maintenance, from the changelog did the dev really just fix the Halloween gimmick scene, in July?

Reactions: 0le

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Damn.
I was here when this first came out and had some much hope for this

Now this isn't just slow burn anymore
It's just slow
and then burn.

Maybe I'll return to this one after many years when it randomly crosses my mind. Or not.

Farewell Last Oasis.

Apr 13, 2024
First time trying the game and reached the point where you pick up the snow globe and then have nothing to click on.

It did seem really interesting but these type of heavy story games just aren't worth bothering with unless the game is completed. I took my time but now I can't even remember all the sex content in it. Saw the story scene if you leave with the two milf. Got a BJ from the hooker and Foxxy, as well as the sub and dom scene with the two women in the women in the motel room. I take it thats all the content available?

0le

Apr 30, 2018
It's an extremely messy game. It doesn't matter what you do, since the outcome is so vague.
If I look in the replay there should be a lot of pictures that I can unlock but non is available. Dont know how to succeed get any of these unlocks.

pinekiwii

Jul 1, 2024
For some reason I can't pass the very first screen where game asks to wishlist the game. X button on the corner doesn't work, clicking the link opens Steam page but the screen is still there. No other plugins installed.

Reactions: happybrother
3.70 star(s) 49 Votes