3.10 star(s) 11 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLastRomantic-0.022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Unless it was changed but the IC patch doesnt match with the dialogue where your "mom" is telling you how your parents died. Should have been made an Aunt instead of Mom if that were the case.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Made an incest patch
version: Supposedly Universal
feature: Makes Alice mc's mother, and changes her age.
install: Unzip inside the "game" folder.

03.04.24: some improvements

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
I've got an error when I click on the task tracker and I think it's comming from your mod.
The error only showed up after starting the neighbor quest.
I attached the traceback. Tell me if you also need a save file.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
what quest?
Give me a safe before the error appears
At the end of the event in this save I've had the bug for the first time

Also I've reinstalled the game and your patch but without the auxilary.rpy and auxilary.rpyc
Then I started a new game and skiped through the game to get back to where I was and I didn't get the error.
What does the auxilary files do?

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
if anyone is wondering, the game is still a buggy mess and total grind fest not worth your time. Also, the update breaks your save (in every update) and the hint system doesnt even work properly. terrible game.

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
seems like with every update my saves breaks everytime and need to start over, notfie me when he fixed this
. not intrested in a new playthrough everytime this games gets a new update
Yeah the grind in this game is insane, so breaking the saves each time is gonna turn people off. They should greatly reduce the grind for now while the game is still deep in development...

Reactions: Jean Mouloud

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I don't have the error. When did you download the patch? Because I updated it today.
This file changes the Mom's age.
I just checked and I downloaded the patch about 1h before your post with the patch was last edited.
I just downloaded the newer version of the patch and did some testing, everything is working, I'm not getting an error anymore.
Thanks for helping me and sorry to have wasted your time.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Literal bugfest
I agree cause everybody on here is saying make sure your exam preparation is 10 and your seed level is 100% and then talk to Alice to start the test.Everything is where it suppose to be at and I talk to to Alice at least 5 times for 5 days,and I got no option about starting the test.

SwiggityArgon

Mar 11, 2019
So uh, my screen keeps zooming in and out after fixing the sink and it's gonna make me chuck if I keep playing. Anyone else having this issue? If so, how'd ya fix it?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I agree cause everybody on here is saying make sure your exam preparation is 10 and your seed level is 100% and then talk to Alice to start the test.Everything is where it suppose to be at and I talk to to Alice at least 5 times for 5 days,and I got no option about starting the test.
You also need self control lvl1 before you can talk about exam with alice in the morning.
To get self control lvl1 you need to go to the park at night and click on the bench (you must have at least $5 for the bench to be interactible). This will unlock the prostitute event that increase boob lover points.
With 10 boob lover points you will get self control lvl1

oddasama

Aug 5, 2016
My god, the bug on save load is barf inducing.
The screen keeps "breathing" in and out.
I'm used to WIP renp'y games breaking down and showing the error screen, but that's something else entirely. Gotta make a 1 save run everytime.

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes