May 14, 2020
Have something been changed in battle for Yhilin compared to guide on wiki? I have 28 army size and 12 quality. This gives me +2 VP at start. I enforce orc discipline (+1 VP in guide) and guard Ari-Yuhilina (+1 VP in guide). But after the save I have only 3 VP, though I should have 4.
Could you share the save? and maybe the one just before the start as well. I think I could see what's going on.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Does anyone have a Max Playthrough save? I'm sadly getting that Yarra path bug during Ch.2's split path that won't let me go up on the first map after leaving the palace. Already tried clicking on/talking to anyone or thing around and nothing. I've even reloaded my save before the split and it repeats.

Last edited:

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Does anyone have a Max Playthrough save? I'm sadly getting that Yarra path bug during Ch.2's split path that won't let me go up on the first map after leaving the palace. Already tried clicking on/talking to anyone or thing around and nothing. I've even reloaded my save before the split and it repeats.
Before split and after Yarra's section. Go Yarra > Aka > Megali

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkNova

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Before split and after Yarra's section. Go Yarra > Aka > Megali
Thank you. I'll have to replay through Megali real quick, but it's much better than restarting because of Yarra, lol. Any important decisions that I may need to know that's different from Max's?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thank you. I'll have to replay through Megali real quick, but it's much better than restarting because of Yarra, lol. Any important decisions that I may need to know that's different from Max's?
max playthrough is old and abandoned. if you want follow an updated playtrhough use thosha one.

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkNova

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I found the ruins in New Givini much more difficult, but does anyone else think that?
As someone on my second playthough going for more of a perfect kind of route, (Where I don't fuck up Ch.3) I can totally agree there. I easily handle the Incubus one, but I actually wanted to avoid fighting in the New Givini Ruins until I found I'm not allowed to, lol.

Reactions: samiramesx260
May 14, 2020
The first save at the start of battle, the second - after the first available save point.
Ok I've checked which +victory points doesn't get counted and its the guard Ari-Yhilina. Right before you make that choice if you check the auto save it already has 3 victory points.

The reason might be simple, the other option in that choice ( intercept Ari-Khan ) gets calculated later, maybe that's also the case with this one?

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I found the ruins in New Givini much more difficult, but does anyone else think that?
No, although I did the ruins right at the end of the deadline for the pin which I think is just before chapter 5? I can't really remember it well but I recall never needing to use consumables or anything, pretty sure I just walked through mainly with Vhala/Carina/Nalili grinding everything down with defensive rain/Carina's def/mdef buff before slamming them with blades of lust or OoBs.

In terms of sheer time investment I don't think the ruins demanded much compared to the prison if you went in with an almost perfectly geared group like I did.

samiramesx260

Oct 29, 2021
No, although I did the ruins right at the end of the deadline for the pin which I think is just before chapter 5? I can't really remember it well but I recall never needing to use consumables or anything, pretty sure I just walked through mainly with Vhala/Carina/Nalili grinding everything down with defensive rain/Carina's def/mdef buff before slamming them with blades of lust or OoBs.

In terms of sheer time investment I don't think the ruins demanded much compared to the prison if you went in with an almost perfectly geared group like I did.
Okay, so what gear were you using on each character?

Reactions: Zulfiqar

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Okay, so what gear were you using on each character?
I honestly did it a while ago but my main team I think was this:
Simon: Zirantian Claw, Ancient Glove, Ardan Helm, Lustplate, Givini pin.
Nalili: Durge sword, Tormented Shield, Erosian Dress/Naked Apron/Assault armor, and charm of great lust or succubus pin.
Vhala: Desert longbow, assault shield/helm, sanctity plate, and ring of strength or barrier pin.
Carina: Crusader Staff, Rune shield, Red Hat, Dwarven Armor, and barrier pin.

I think when Vhala ran out of mana I swapped in Hilstara and Qum to replace Carina and Vhala maybe? I don't remember it clearly tbh but I do remember the ruins being tough but not quite as grueling as the last 5 bosses in the hardmode Prison or the tower depths.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Ok I've checked which +victory points doesn't get counted and its the guard Ari-Yhilina. Right before you make that choice if you check the auto save it already has 3 victory points.

The reason might be simple, the other option in that choice ( intercept Ari-Khan ) gets calculated later, maybe that's also the case with this one?
Well, then something else doesn't work properly. Or I don't understand something else fundamentally.
Because those are my actions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But after I am dealt with all the immediate stuff and left roam free around city I have only 18 VP. And this 1 VP is kept through the whole battle. So after first part I always have 1 VP less than should have.
And every else variable IS as it should be based on guide. Except this one VP... ;(
Or my math fails me...

Last edited:
May 14, 2020
Well, then something else doesn't work properly. Or I don't understand something else fundamentally.
Because those are my actions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But after I am dealt with all the immediate stuff and left roam free around city I have only 18 VP. And this 1 VP is kept through the whole battle. So after first part I always have 1 VP less than should have.
And every else variable IS as it should be based on guide. Except this one VP... ;(
Or my math fails me...
As I think you understand I don't really wanna test the whole thing. All I know for sure out of those initial points we're missing the guarding one. Might be worth a shot in , its the official forum linked from Sierra Lee's blog.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
As I think you understand I don't really wanna test the whole thing. All I know for sure out of those initial points we're missing the guarding one. Might be worth a shot in , its the official forum linked from Sierra Lee's blog.
Thanks anyway. At least I know that this missing point is not connected to some changes in new updates.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes