マッド

Jul 24, 2017
I think most people already guessed who the goddess was. Knowing Sierra those questions that little girl asked is pretty important :unsure:. In before we replay everything again because we answered the wrong questions from the little girl :ROFLMAO:.
I guess my biggest question is who the hell can imprison a goddess with so much faith. :eek:

Reactions: rKnight

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
in regards to the new content what are the required front scores to get optimal outcomes? both my eroaisa and ghelan scores were over 30 but my tower score was 17. i couldn't due research due to low tower front score. also it seems lie zirantia score matters also judging from the dialogue.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is the futa content avoidable
It's only involving the succubus characters not actual futa characters.

some of those Succubus ... Succubi? ... have a spell to grow a dick to fuck another woman.

As far as i'm aware those scenes aren't avoidable just don't read them.

1 is when Yarra and Cumdump go to the IK meeting, the empress fucks a random succubus and I think Yarra. The other is when Simon is at the Empress palace, Simon and the Empress both fuck her daughter which she grows a dick for.

Those are the 2 I remember, there may be more.

Reactions: NukaCola

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
in regards to the new content what are the required front scores to get optimal outcomes? both my eroaisa and ghelan scores were over 30 but my tower score was 17. i couldn't due research due to low tower front score. also it seems lie zirantia score matters also judging from the dialogue.
Here this should be all you need.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
I think most people already guessed who the goddess was. Knowing Sierra those questions that little girl asked is pretty important :unsure:. In before we replay everything again because we answered the wrong questions from the little girl :ROFLMAO:.
I guess my biggest question is who the hell can imprison a goddess with so much faith. :eek:
Wait... what? ... I might not be as caught up as i thought i was...

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
guys if some1 could explain the discussion when simon destroyed the seed fragment after the orcs battle, he and the red-headed lady talked about the incubus king, but simon seemed protective for the incubus king ... my question is that the current moron incubus king or some1 else? and if it were, why is simon being protective about him ?

edit : they were talking as if simon and empress not in front of each other and simon was refering to himself? in third person ...

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
guys if some1 could explain the discussion when simon destroyed the seed fragment after the orcs battle, he and the red-headed lady talked about the incubus king, but simon seemed protective for the incubus king ... my question is that the current moron incubus king or some1 else? and if it were, why is simon being protective about him ?

edit : they were talking as if simon and empress not in front of each other and simon was refering to himself? in third person ...
"Incubus king" is a title, a status. The idiot ruling the northern part of arclent pretend to be the only one and made the title his own name. For avoiding confusion he was dubbed "arsehole of arclent" (AoA) in the wiki forum. The spell riala developed let simon appear a "normal" human, even to the most powerful (and ancient) IKs. So the empress was thinking simon an underling of his "IK" and his refuse to tell the position of his "boss" a protective action from simon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantombeast

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
"Incubus king" is a title, a status. The idiot ruling the northern part of arclent pretend to be the only one and made the title his own name. For avoiding confusion he was dubbed "arsehole of arclent" (AoA) in the wiki forum. The spell riala developed let simon appear a "normal" human, even to the most powerful (and ancient) IKs. So the empress was thinking simon an underling of his "IK" and his refuse to tell the position of his "boss" a protective action from simon.
oh thank u kind sir, i must've skipped my way through that new spell talk

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
guys how to complete improve tha palace stagnancy, i found n did 9 quests of the orgasmic offices. am i missing somrthing ?

and is it possible to obtain the king's aura skill without using the brothel ?

the walkthrough wasnt specific there

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
guys how to complete improve tha palace stagnancy, i found n did 9 quests of the orgasmic offices. am i missing somrthing ?

and is it possible to obtain the king's aura skill without using the brothel ?

the walkthrough wasnt specific there
In order to get everything out of Simon's trip with the Empress you pretty much need to follow the walkthrough to the letter.

I'm not sure it is possible without the brothel.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
In order to get everything out of Simon's trip with the Empress you pretty much need to follow the walkthrough to the letter.

I'm not sure it is possible without the brothel.
thank u for the reply, if u have a save file could u do me a favor n check the orgasmic offices quest to tell me how many steps u did there

i did 9 though n assuming there r 10 :
(1 step) 5 workers ,, assist workers ,, assist complaints ,, await work from appeals ,, (3 steps) for lamia ,, smuggling ,, report to supervisor

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
thank u for the reply, if u have a save file could u do me a favor n check the orgasmic offices quest to tell me how many steps u did there

i did 9 though n assuming there r 10 :
(1 step) 5 workers ,, assist workers ,, assist complaints ,, await work from appeals ,, (3 steps) for lamia ,, smuggling ,, report to supervisor
there are two "batch" of complaint, the second arrive after day 50+ you must do all. you are done the training with lexande? (phylon ambassador).
and can asku why do you don't want use the brothel?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
there are two "batch" of complaint, the second arrive after day 50+ you must do all. you are done the training with lexande? (phylon ambassador).
and can asku why do you don't want use the brothel?
i did the ambassador training once for a small fee, also could u name the 2 complaints please as described in the quest screen?
mine : assist the appeals office with complaints >> and if u mean by 2 batch the number of complaints u resolve i had 3 to resolve - 1 from succubi - 1 from party in bar - 1 from lamia in bar which expanded alone into 3 steps in the quest screen

n bout the brothel, i didnt like the idea of simon turning into "sex king". i admired the story at the beginning but now im starting to lose interests cuz of this, even though it has sum emotional appeals (me like .. i lost altina cuz me not had sex with her n now u making the protagonist become a sex-machine gun)

here's screenshot of that quest log 9 steps Screenshot.jpg

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 178 Votes