Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
That kind of behaviour is the sort of thing the typical shard-bearer would do, isn't it? Fuck, that's a depressing thought, having the shard take over Simon then.
The way you say that, makes me need to ask you, did you chose a dominating path over reshaping?

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
In the long run which is better, having Altina in the party Saner or having her in the Elf Ghetto? If I remember right when Aka wants to learn Elven she speaks to Altina at one point and they team up to spy on those Mother Guards where the succubi were being held. If she isn't in the party can Aka still spy on the Mother Guards?

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
In the long run which is better, having Altina in the party Saner or having her in the Elf Ghetto?
Dunno about whether Aka can spy on the Guards, but it's definitely, DEFINITELY worth having Altina in the party. Remember, the party splits up quite a few times, and not having Altina means that someone's group is going to be missing a mage. She's also your only source of arcane mass damage until much further in the game, so not having her is removing one of your more powerful tactical options.

Reactions: Waxer

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
In the long run which is better, having Altina in the party Saner or having her in the Elf Ghetto?
If she's in the ghetto, she adds a +1 to Elf stability during the Third Arclent War, meaning that they won't suffer too badly for collateral damage.
However, you really do want her in the party, as she's the only mage that can cast AoE arcane spells till you get Riala, she will also help save Hilstara during her Last Stand, making it easier so she's not injured.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
In the long run which is better, having Altina in the party Saner or having her in the Elf Ghetto? If I remember right when Aka wants to learn Elven she speaks to Altina at one point and they team up to spy on those Mother Guards where the succubi were being held. If she isn't in the party can Aka still spy on the Mother Guards?
outside the obvious gain in a extra party member, she give some non-trivial help in many section, mostly hidden scores, but for example without her you cannot made the mother's guard ruse in the twisted glen in the elven section in chapter 3.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Dunno about whether Aka can spy on the Guards, but it's definitely, DEFINITELY worth having Altina in the party. Remember, the party splits up quite a few times, and not having Altina means that someone's group is going to be missing a mage. She's also your only source of arcane mass damage until much further in the game, so not having her is removing one of your more powerful tactical options.
If she's in the ghetto, she adds a +1 to Elf stability during the Third Arclent War, meaning that they won't suffer too badly for collateral damage.
However, you really do want her in the party, as she's the only mage that can cast AoE arcane spells till you get Riala, she will also help save Hilstara during her Last Stand, making it easier so she's not injured.
outside the obvious gain in a extra party member, she give some non-trivial help in many section, mostly hidden scores, but for example without her you cannot made the mother's guard ruse in the twisted glen in the elven section in chapter 3.
I just thought it was kind of weird how they say shes an optional character yet it seems like she plays a big/small role in certain things. Thank You for the reply. Guess I need to restart another play through and get her then, and also maybe I can figure out why Aka's Drain disappeared during her Route after doing the treatments for her and came back again after finishing the First Trial for the Order of Yhilini Magic or whatever it was called

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
I just thought it was kind of weird how they say shes an optional character yet it seems like she plays a big/small role in certain things. Thank You for the reply.
Cheers man, no problem! I think she's said to be 'optional' only because it's possible to miss her- you get most of the other women in your team as part of the storyline, after all. In fact, come to think of it she might be the only party member you can miss, at least to my knowledge.

can somebody tell me how cg heavy this game is?
None at all, though as shadowcat mentioned, cgs might be forthcoming in the far future. Right now, it's all just text. Honestly, the sexy bits in this game are just a bonus- the real meat is in the story. Hell, speaking as a guy who prefers text to pictures, around the midgame I was furiously spacebarring past the sex scenes while going "yes, yes, they all fucked, j-j-j-jam it in the p0n0s etc- can we get back to the questions of the sociopolitical ramifications of succubus immigration and their integration into our economic structure already?!"

EDIT: Basically:
tls.jpg

Last edited:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
it'd be hilarious to see how an atheist deals with becoming an actual divine being. :LOL:
“To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself.”
― Albert Einstein
Tanurak just kinda popped up at the arse-end of Chapter 4 and started going all LOLITROLLU at everyone, which doesn't make him feel like a satisfying villain, at least to me.
Yes and random sadism is not an interesting villain motivation.

Reactions: Nelari

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks its weird that the Chosen aren't immune to Lust Attacks? I mean they're supposed to fight against the Incubus King and his Minions which consists mostly of Succubi and yet they send someone who is completely vulnerable to Lust Attacks. Or did I miss something? Because the fight with Tal kind of gave me the impression when I used Yarra's Sexual Torment skill says he is weak to it and the one in Big Man's Old Base after he dies.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks its weird that the Chosen aren't immune to Lust Attacks? I mean they're supposed to fight against the Incubus King and his Minions which consists mostly of Succubi and yet they send someone who is completely vulnerable to Lust Attacks. Or did I miss something? Because the fight with Tal kind of gave me the impression when I used Yarra's Sexual Torment skill says he is weak to it and the one in Big Man's Old Base after he dies.
the chosean are... strange. keep playing and will discovery more.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Sorry for the doublepost, but it seems !

I'm not asking anyone to pirate the Patreon-only update, mind you; honestly, I think patrons are getting the short end of the stick, because we parasites get the bugfixed version :p . I'm just posting it because if I'm gonna have blue balls, so are the rest of you.:LOL:

shadowkat

Jan 15, 2018
TLS 0.46.0 Released!

New update for supporters on Patreon or SubscribeStar! updated, you know what to do, etc.

TLS 0.46.0
- New section beginning the last chapter.
- Seven new skills.

Not a whole lot to say on this one. It kicks off the last chapter with some long-awaited skill updates, a dungeon, and some plot. This is a stopping point on the way to some bigger updates, so I figured I'd keep rolling with the momentum.

That's all for now! Public update in a week.
Not sure if i'll get it this time or wait till next month. :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 178 Votes