congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Thats leads to the steam, gardens, unless im in the wrong area.
If you don't get an option to go to the empty lot, then you're missing a step somewhere. IIRC the only way to access it is to invest in The Knights of Silence during the Ardford Summit, after which they will give Simon directions to the empty lot because they want to use it as an HQ.

York24

Dec 10, 2017
If you don't get an option to go to the empty lot, then you're missing a step somewhere. IIRC the only way to access it is to invest in The Knights of Silence during the Ardford Summit, after which they will give Simon directions to the empty lot because they want to use it as an HQ.
Thanks. I believe that I did give them the maximum amount they asked for. Might end up replaying the summit anyway.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Anyone know hoe to find the Empty Lot in Ardford? thanks
i don't remember what the area called but its a field with 1 tent, 2 supreme chosens (their number will sink to 1 when u talk to em xD), few slimes and a boss emerges when u interact with the middle ruins. after clear da area talk to the knight again n dialog states that they the knights can use it

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks. I believe that I did give them the maximum amount they asked for. Might end up replaying the summit anyway.
You have to talk to the Knight after you donate the money. He'll ask Simon and he's crew about clearing the empty lot. Thats one thing you need to keep in mind with RPGMaker/Ace games you always have to talk to a NPC at least 2 or 3 times to make sure there's no new dialog.

I beleive the Knight will be in the bar which is directly south from the castle entrance. After you donate the money.

York24

Dec 10, 2017
You have to talk to the Knight after you donate the money. He'll ask Simon and he's crew about clearing the empty lot. Thats one thing you need to keep in mind with RPGMaker/Ace games you always have to talk to a NPC at least 2 or 3 times to make sure there's no new dialog.

I beleive the Knight will be in the bar which is directly south from the castle entrance. After you donate the money.
I usually talk to people until they repeat dialog. I got distracted by the rest of that arc I guess. Cheers for the help.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
public out:

TLS 0.46.2 Public Release

New update is public!

Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

TLS 0.46.2
- Minor fixes.
- Improved chapter iteration thanks to Decanter.

This is a nice little update to kick off the chapter, I think. Hope everyone enjoys it! I have some side projects coming down the pipeline, but I'm also eager to get into the next update, which you'll see set up at the end of this update.

If you replay past sections or check the Ledger, you'll note that investments have been reorganized. There are no mechanical changes, this is just to make checking investments easier. Expect further improvements in the future, then we'll standardize them a bit more.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
public out:

TLS 0.46.2 Public Release

New update is public!

Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

TLS 0.46.2
- Minor fixes.
- Improved chapter iteration thanks to Decanter.

This is a nice little update to kick off the chapter, I think. Hope everyone enjoys it! I have some side projects coming down the pipeline, but I'm also eager to get into the next update, which you'll see set up at the end of this update.

If you replay past sections or check the Ledger, you'll note that investments have been reorganized. There are no mechanical changes, this is just to make checking investments easier. Expect further improvements in the future, then we'll standardize them a bit more.
OH no he beat me

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
This is just one example of really funny dialogue in this game that really doesn't even need to be there. Most games don't bother with the little things that make the world so much more enjoyable like this. Crazy amount of detail man.
I agree! I also humbly submit the "I fucked my mother! :LOL:" and the :eek: that follows; that scene never fails to make me laugh.

shadowkat

Jan 15, 2018
It's lines like that that make me sad we dont have response options. I can see an option for that one being "Yes, yes you are a slaver. You should arrest yourself."

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I have to assume next update will be where the switch for getting 10 points or more with Annah at the summit will come into play. Though I also have to wonder if some of the candidates for Ardford kingship will come into play as well. is the duke of steinford, but might be there as well for religious purposes.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
i don't think that swich will be checked in the game, it's only used for changing a dialogue line in the fucklord vote during the synod. and she does nothing in the erosian invasion.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah, you say that now, but she is, for all intents and purposes, running the Stineford Church. Hell, depending on how the Gawnfall Synod went, she could be either the head of a major reactionary power secure in its power and looking to stamp out unorthodoxy, or a small splinter convinced beyond all reason that it's under siege by the unrighteous.

That said, between the Summit and Gawnfall, Ardford has seen a lot of the limelight. Personally, I'd prefer a more in-depth look at some of the other major powers on Arclent like Aram (so far, all we've really seen is Eustrin and that one border city I can't remember atm), or even a major city on one of the other continents. I'd certainly like to see how the Lustlord runs things myself.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Is it better in the long run to keep the Impaler alive or kill him? Because during the Yhilin Battle, that one succubus reports how he's killing civilians also not just the enemy so I was wondering if keeping him alive was the right choice even if he does help out sometime

4.40 star(s) 178 Votes