Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Is it better in the long run to keep the Impaler alive or kill him? Because during the Yhilin Battle, that one succubus reports how he's killing civilians also not just the enemy so I was wondering if keeping him alive was the right choice even if he does help out sometime
Definitely definitely alive.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Is it better in the long run to keep the Impaler alive or kill him? Because during the Yhilin Battle, that one succubus reports how he's killing civilians also not just the enemy so I was wondering if keeping him alive was the right choice even if he does help out sometime
without any unique orc your armyu suffer greatly, ad each of one of them help you a lot. the exact impact of the impaler in the BoY it's tied to your 'scattered' value. all the details

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
From a ideal resolution min max perspective, yeah keep him. The bonus to your orcs helps a lot. From a strictly character/story perspective I'd still say keep him around. He has some side quests later on that flesh out his character more and make him more likable.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I think the Impaler got wipe out in my game during the Fucklord battle! I used the seed and did as much as I could do with Orc research so I must have messed up somewhere.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
I think the Impaler got wipe out in my game during the Fucklord battle! I used the seed and did as much as I could do with Orc research so I must have messed up somewhere.
Damn, that sucks. Maybe your Erosian Front score wasn't high enough, or you didn't get full help from the Church? If you supported the orcs with magic and had all 4 special dudes, those are the only variables I could think of that screwed you over.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Damn, that sucks. Maybe your Erosian Front score wasn't high enough, or you didn't get full help from the Church? If you supported the orcs with magic and had all 4 special dudes, those are the only variables I could think of that screwed you over.
I had the 4 special Orcs from Simon's travels, Erosian score should've been high enough since I did everything I could do (went around town talking to every NPC before setting up the portal, and again after, to see if any quests were avaliable). Could be the Church score, not sure.

bugman

Aug 20, 2017
The latest update is on the blog, whoever made the initial post just hasn't updated it yet

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Is Janine the only one Simon marries? If so is there some way to avoid it without impacting anything major? Frankly if it wasn't for the fact that her relationship score helped with Yhilin acceptance I wouldn't have even bothered raising hers

D

Deleted member 1313226

Is Janine the only one Simon marries? If so is there some way to avoid it without impacting anything major? Frankly if it wasn't for the fact that her relationship score helped with Yhilin acceptance I wouldn't have even bothered raising hers
He goes through a commitment ceremony with Sarai, too, though maybe not a wedding, per se.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
He goes through a commitment ceremony with Sarai, too, though maybe not a wedding, per se.
While you may not like this, it's a reminder Simon hasn't become a sex crazed Incubus. He could take what he wants or just control them. However the other Incubus Kings tried this, only to have their top people sabotage and or go insane ruining their plans.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah, I don't see what the problem is re: marrying Janine. It's sweet, utterly adorable, and the poor woman deserves some happiness after the shit she's been through- how could marrying Simon be a bad thing?

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
While you may not like this, it's a reminder Simon hasn't become a sex crazed Incubus. He could take what he wants or just control them. However the other Incubus Kings tried this, only to have their top people sabotage and or go insane ruining their plans.
I choose to skip it by not returning to Yhilin Palace. After all she served her purpose and she doesn't deserve to marry Simon when many others probably want to do the same thing and they have been with him longer than she has.

• Sad
Reactions: falafelswoop

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I choose to skip it by not returning to Yhilin Palace. After all she served her purpose and she doesn't deserve to marry Simon when many others probably want to do the same thing and they have been with him longer than she has.
Janine RP maxed are checked more then one time, and before the ceremony it'is impossible max her.
the only girl with simon interested in a marriage (of sort) is carina, (well sarai too, but it's another story) simon and carina know each other long before simon meet janine, but the relation start with the queen a lot before the priestess. (in game time between foiling the cup and the marriage at the earliest moment the are three years at minimum)

and if you had spent a couple of minutes reading the harem response no one object it, and carina say two time (in the chapel and a dialogue in janine room after that) her happines for janine.

Last edited:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
It's not like anything is stopping the others from marrying Simon. Most of them just haven't felt the need for a ceremony, legal or religious. He'll have multiple "wives" before this is over.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
"She served her purpose."
What's your problem with Janine?
"Other probably want to do the same thing."
They could if they wanted to, and literally every single one of them approves of the wedding at the ceremony.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Where do you find the Thaumaturgic Mold? I read the Walkthrough and tried searching on the group. It says to speak to the succubi cleaning the dormitory...Which dormitory is that?

D14

May 10, 2017
The ruined tower on the area map. Initially you will have to enter through a hidden tunnel in the eastern part of the city. Yarra will say there is something odd about the hole in the ground and that she has to think about it. Later talk to her in the hotel room and she will want to investigate it again. It leads to a tunnel that eventually gets you to the succubus dormitory. I do not remeber what floor the cleaning succubus in on, but she will be pretty easy to find since she is walking around on a big stain on the floor.

• Love
Reactions: Idontknowme
4.40 star(s) 178 Votes