frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any help plz , im playing the version 0 44.6 and im stuck in the quest in ( order of yhilini thumatorgy)

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
yes , thank u so much
the specialized test can be done only by trin, for the academical robin, for the obscure test can be done by trin, but for the best result you must read a book in house rose library and make robin attemp the test. the alchemical test should be done by robin, but for the absolute best score you must have the potion license (robin quest in stineford first chapter)

you need only 3 test done, for the minimum. and higher score grant a bonus item (an unique hat for the best or second best, not the same hat rfor the two, btw)

keep in mind you need 100MP (IIRC) for attemp the test, trin can do one trial for each "step" of route quest.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Just to add to what Fulminato said, for the alchemical test you need to purchase alchemy materials, one of the shops in the Square sells those.

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Just to add to what Fulminato said, for the alchemical test you need to purchase alchemy materials, one of the shops in the Square sells those.
thankx for ur replay , i did it but the quest now is ( find a more permanent solution) wht can i do here?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
thankx for ur replay , i did it but the quest now is ( find a more permanent solution) wht can i do here?
talk with robin in the secret tunnel. (you must have read a book in the palace, cathedral and house rose library)

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
If you just want to be shown what to do, I'd suggest the walkthrough.

But bear in mind that that only covers the mainline quests. If you need help with sidequests you should check the quests page.

Then to round things out there is the secrets page for all the hidden collectibles and party interactions.

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
If you just want to be shown what to do, I'd suggest the walkthrough.

But bear in mind that that only covers the mainline quests. If you need help with sidequests you should check the quests page.

Then to round things out there is the secrets page for all the hidden collectibles and party interactions.

thank u so much for ur help

eraser606

Apr 27, 2017
guys any guide about little girl questions and should i let her take a sip from the shard or not :/ ?

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Anyone got 0.47 yet?
Usually this thread doesn't update til the public version comes out. On that front, "Normally I might push out a .1 version now, but since gameplay is mostly stable, I think I'll wait a little longer. Given a bit more time, I'll be able to add some additional content and fix a few of the more stubborn errors."

So, you might be better off waiting for the public update anyways, since it will apparently have things the .0 version doesn't.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
i am interested if these game got any interesting male characters except mc?
Some including but not limited to a few VERY interesting orcs, but the game does skew far more in the female character direction then the male. Why do you ask?

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Maybe the guy just likes dudes, who knows? That said, Simon's not really interested in guys- he mentions at one point he's given men a go, and gay stuff isn't really his thing.

themagiman1

Mar 22, 2018
Yup, the central cast only includes Simon as the sole male. However, the supporting cast is diverse enough that I don't feel the imbalance. Adding onto that is the way the universe is fleshed out, that both genders get their time of day, with colorful dialogue even with throwaway characters.

I sometimes think to myself yeah, my party is a bit imbalanced and all the important characters are female, but the important thing is that it doesn't detract from the experience at all. It's really only a passing thought, as the main cast is wonderfully written.

4.40 star(s) 178 Votes