Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Damn! The battles are too damn difficult. I keep picking this game and abandoning it. Dev should consider something like a story mode.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Damn! The battles are too damn difficult. I keep picking this game and abandoning it. Dev should consider something like a story mode.
If you're talking about spiders at Stineford, then yeah, they are one of the hardest battles in the game. But that is because they're "optional battles" which tend to be more difficult... the story ones are nowhere near that hard.

Reactions: Idontknowme

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
There is a "story mode" mod for the game, you can find it .

The way it works is that it turns health potions into "revelations", an insta-win item when used in battle.

TLS battles are generally well-designed though, even the optional ones that are a level above in terms of difficulty can generally be beaten consistently once you figure out the best strategy for them, but I understand not everybody enjoys that.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
for the sinteford's spiders first leave to be the last thing do to in the section, upgrade the equipment (armors expecialy) to steel tier and focus on CC (blind, stun, confusion, silence), leave yarra out of the party, she will be a dead weight. silence the the "fat" spider is the priority, the thin one do multi attack. if the poison is a huge problem you can buy a couple of thief pin in the sulm bar. keep in mind you don't need to clear the house in one go, but you can exit the house and sleep for healing at any time.

Peperoni

Dec 31, 2017
Do you know if it is close to getting finished? played it 3 years ago and wanna play it again when it is finished

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Do you know if it is close to getting finished? played it 3 years ago and wanna play it again when it is finished
Chapter 4 has just been completed, so there's only chapter 5 and the epilogue left, if you want to wait until the game is completed I'd say give it another year.

Reactions: Peperoni

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
While we're on the subject of nostalgia, is it just my memory playing merry havoc with my mind, or did the succubi have way different portraits from the ones they have now (IIRC early Yarra had white hair back when this was still The Last Fucklord)? I think Simon's portrait is the only one that's been unchanged from the earliest versions.

BRB looking for the earliest versions to confirm.

EDIT: Aw boo, they're not up anymore :cry: Not surprising considering they're from way back in 2015, but still, that's kind of sad. All those years of TLS's development history, lost in time, like jizz in rain.

• Haha
Reactions: falafelswoop

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
While we're on the subject of nostalgia, is it just my memory playing merry havoc with my mind, or did the succubi have way different portraits from the ones they have now (IIRC early Yarra had white hair back when this was still The Last Fucklord)? I think Simon's portrait is the only one that's been unchanged from the earliest versions.

BRB looking for the earliest versions to confirm.

EDIT: Aw boo, they're not up anymore :cry: Not surprising considering they're from way back in 2015, but still, that's kind of sad. All those years of TLS's development history, lost in time, like jizz in rain.

the old portait.

the chapter 4 required two years to be complete, don't think we see the last chapter end in the 2020

Last edited:

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Well damn, my memory wasn't too far off- I remembered her with white hair but that's about it. Honestly, i think Sierra changed her portrait for the better, but that's probably just me and my preferences for shorter hairstyles :giggle:

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
No idea when it's going to end but I'd be surprised if it was within a year. This last chapter pretty much took us all across the existing world locations AND added a bunch of new places, so I think it might be the "longest" of the chapters, but I also have no idea what all is planned for Chapter 5 so maybe it will be even more expansive. Even if it's not as long as Chapter 4, I doubt it gets completed in under half the time.

Reactions: Peperoni

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
No idea when it's going to end but I'd be surprised if it was within a year.
Same here, especially considering there's an epilogue to go through as well. Honestly, I'm kind of torn- on one hand I want to see the story through to the end, which is so close I can practically taste it. On the other hand, that same investment in TLS's story makes me want more of it, even if it means waiting longer.

In conclusion The Last Sovereign withdrawal syndrome is a land of contrasts.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Let's be honest, the vast majority of us here are so obsessive we don't come here for updates, we're nervously and repeatedly refreshing the Last Sovereign homepage through the DTs every day in the fevered, sweaty, dry-mouthed hope that an update has come out and the voices will finally stop for a a few blessed minutes.

Right? It's not just me?

Right?

RIGHT? :oops:

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
this game is a masterpiece. Hilarious while still taking itself seriously. Simon is a badass snark knight and not gonna lie I thought he was gonna die in the first few minutes. I'm glad I was wrong. Everything Cumdump says is comedy gold. (she's just....so.....stupid I love it) The smut is gorgeously written and honestly the fact there aren't images make it even better.

I've only gotten four ladies in my harem and it's been like five hours. I see so many ladies I have left to collect. This is gonna be fun.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
this game is a masterpiece. Hilarious while still taking itself seriously. Simon is a badass snark knight and not gonna lie I thought he was gonna die in the first few minutes. I'm glad I was wrong. Everything Cumdump says is comedy gold. (she's just....so.....stupid I love it) The smut is gorgeously written and honestly the fact there aren't images make it even better.

I've only gotten four ladies in my harem and it's been like five hours. I see so many ladies I have left to collect. This is gonna be fun.
Buckle up your in for...well I'd say 50 more hours of this, but lets be honest. Few are every satisfied with just one play through.

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
Buckle up your in for...well I'd say 50 more hours of this, but lets be honest. Few are every satisfied with just one play through.
I'm so excited!!!!! Long games are the shit! It's so good I wouldn't mind playing through it again later.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Bad new- no update for TLS this week.
Good news!- Free demo for one of SL's other games is out!
Her description will be better then mine.

4.40 star(s) 178 Votes