Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I just finished the new update, and didn't see any of these when I clicked on them: "New illustrated scenes: Lynine titfuck, Nalili 69, Orilise luxury, Fuckety Fuck". Don't the illustration continue to play from then on, in most cases?
Have you checked the memory skill.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
I just finished the new update, and didn't see any of these when I clicked on them: "New illustrated scenes: Lynine titfuck, Nalili 69, Orilise luxury, Fuckety Fuck". Don't the illustration continue to play from then on, in most cases?
Illustrations are of older scenes, the illustrations are getting added chronologically. There are a few that are accessed from the Harem, but most illustrated scenes are from Chapter 1/2. Just use Simon's recall skill to find the older ones (you may have missed a few that weren't part of the story (prostitute scenes for example)).

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Should be noted that some scenes are not available through the "reflect" skill, because they are the repeatables you can get when talking with the girls in the harem.

Pretty sure Lynine titfuck, Nalili 69, and Orilise Luxury are repeatable scenes.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Illustrations are of older scenes, the illustrations are getting added chronologically. There are a few that are accessed from the Harem, but most illustrated scenes are from Chapter 1/2. Just use Simon's recall skill to find the older ones (you may have missed a few that weren't part of the story (prostitute scenes for example)).
Thanks, I found some of them. I do vaguely remember pics from Chapter 1 popping up in later chapters though, but was probably drinking at the time?! :LOL:

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Though how many so far?
So far, chapter 1 is the only chapter that has been fully redone with art. Beyond that, the current goal appears to be to add art to all the repeatable scenes. I believe Sierra and Annikath (the artist) are adding at least one scene per character right now, as the current goal. After that, i suppose they'll get started on chapter 2.
As for me, I can't wait till they reach Carina, Orilise and Sarai in the plot

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
So far, chapter 1 is the only chapter that has been fully redone with art. Beyond that, the current goal appears to be to add art to all the repeatable scenes. I believe Sierra and Annikath (the artist) are adding at least one scene per character right now, as the current goal. After that, i suppose they'll get started on chapter 2.
As for me, I can't wait till they reach Carina, Orilise and Sarai in the plot
nice way to spoiler things

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Spoil what? Was anyone really blown away by the "twist" that any of those people join the harem?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
nice way to spoiler things
How is that a spoiler?

If you are talking about harem members, that's never been a secret. They are mentioned many times throughout the thread, who joins the harem has never been a massive hidden element of the story.

Reactions: Allvaldr

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn, sorry for spoiling something that no one could rightly have predicted would happen in the game.
Maybe I shouldn't tell you that Simon becomes an Incubus King, that he has an adpoted daughter, or that he will have sex with several characters either, huh?
Next you'll be trying to convince us this is a harem game and he lives in a mansion full of hot women.

Jasondart

Jun 18, 2020
It seems there probably won't be a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for some time .
Honestly the way this game has been written it can honestly be remade into a AAA game

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
How is that a spoiler?

If you are talking about harem members, that's never been a secret. They are mentioned many times throughout the thread, who joins the harem has never been a massive hidden element of the story.
I didn't expect sarai to join. and I didn't follow the thread to get things spoilered earlier than his post

4.40 star(s) 176 Votes