Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
refuse to whore qum earn you some rp with a few characters. so it's midly important
Fulminato I remember where I heard your name. It was the map of the tower dungeon. Somebody used your map for the walkthrough of that section. I clicked it the other day and it said map by Fulminato.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
refuse to whore qum earn you some rp with a few characters. so it's midly important
Yup, saw that! Since most characters have some leeway though I thought I'd just continue with the current playthrough I'm on rather than rolling back to a previous save.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Fulminato I remember where I heard your name. It was the map of the tower dungeon. Somebody used your map for the walkthrough of that section. I clicked it the other day and it said map by Fulminato.
usualy i'm not remember for the maps i done, but yes. i have done a few of them.

Reactions: lostone2

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm trying to figure out the best opening round of investments in New Yhilin I. I invested 25% in the mine and 20% in the noble representative. I have 55% left and would like to later invest 25% in the 2nd House of Petitions. What should I choose for the remaining 30%? Thanks.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I'm trying to figure out the best opening round of investments in New Yhilin I. I invested 25% in the mine and 20% in the noble representative. I have 55% left and would like to later invest 25% in the 2nd House of Petitions. What should I choose for the remaining 30%? Thanks.
Assuming you don't need to spend any of it clearing chaos or collateral damage from the battle, then you don't invest into anything else, the 30% gets carried over into the next round so you will have 130% to spend.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
usualy i'm not remember for the maps i done, but yes. i have done a few of them.
Well the guide also says that alot of it is based off of your suggestions so you've done alot more then maps lol. I was kinda wondering if you knew anything about the triggers at the council at gawnfall. When Hester asks you what you plan to accomplish there each answer triggers something different. Does this decision affect the council at all besides just the Hester score boost?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Well the guide also says that alot of it is based off of your suggestions so you've done alot more then maps lol. I was kinda wondering if you knew anything about the triggers at the council at gawnfall. When Hester asks you what you plan to accomplish there each answer triggers something different. Does this decision affect the council at all besides just the Hester score boost?
well, usualy is my most famous project.
if you said "acceptance for the succubi" this grant you a +1 in the succubus vote. other choice don't think have a impact.
but the dev is fond to take very old switch and make them relevant in the future. so we cannot bar future effect.

for a in depth analysis of the synod:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
well, usualy is my most famous project.
if you said "acceptance for the succubi" this grant you a +1 in the succubus vote. other choice don't think have a impact.
but the dev is fond to take very old switch and make them relevant in the future. so we cannot bar future effect.

for a in depth analysis of the synod:
Oh is that calculator kinda like a mod you can attach to the game to show you what the results of choices will be? Wow thats awesome! I heard of a calculator but I always thought it was just some way to track choices out-game rather then in-game. I wish I knew about it before haha. And yea Sierra is awesome that way where pretty much every choice has some type of reasoning or consequence.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Oh is that calculator kinda like a mod you can attach to the game to show you what the results of choices will be? Wow thats awesome! I heard of a calculator but I always thought it was just some way to track choices out-game rather then in-game. I wish I knew about it before haha. And yea Sierra is awesome that way where pretty much every choice has some type of reasoning or consequence.
sadly it's beyond my ability read a savegame to extract the information.
it's done for evaluate the possibility and the result of the choice without the need to play 50h for check the exact result.
basicaly ever legit choice is coded (there are some little execption for technical difficulty

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
What triggers the 2nd House of Petitions option to appear? Do I have to fund something/someone before this appears? I haven't seen the brothels option either. Thanks.

peep2x

Dec 29, 2018
i rarely give my opinions on Games. but here me out ^_^
i have played the game and will give my Honest Take on it,

its one of the best well Written story from the Seas of R18 RPG out here, 10/10
well Character Developments Throughout the Game

But sadly i stopped on Simon's Route(around the Orgasmic Empire) , i was Repeating the Same save file from start to End and couldn't get the Results that i want , it was super tight on scheduling , im always Behind on days, (i was doing it with guide even), i couldn't get this Micro Decisions , until i just got Burnt out and doesn't have the motivation to continue now (i know its disappointing), from what i red from you guys , its connected on how i played previous Route before simon's

for now i will archive the game and will check further updates

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

But sadly i stopped on Simon's Route(around the Orgasmic Empire) , i was Repeating the Same save file from start to End and couldn't get the Results that i want , it was super tight on scheduling , im always Behind on days, (i was doing it with guide even), i couldn't get this Micro Decisions , until i just got Burnt out and doesn't have the motivation to continue now (i know its disappointing), from what i red from you guys , its connected on how i played previous Route before simon's

Don't mean to offend, but it should be pretty easy to get any result you want. There's an , , , and ( )

You should check these resources out :)

May 14, 2020

This might be an unpopular opinion but I'd say if that's what's keeping you from playing, just cheat :p. The day you're on is a variable you could in theory change.

peep2x

Dec 29, 2018
Don't mean to offend, but it should be pretty easy to get any result you want. There's an , , , and ( )

Thanks, Actually Based Solution
i wouldn't probably found this Links that you have shared.
this will definitely Help me Progress :)

Apologies for the Tiny Rant , i was quite Frustrated when i posted
again Thanks :)

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Of the Characters in TLS that Sierra has created who do you think is most like her actual personality?

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018

Your reply inadvertently displays the main gripe many people have with the game. If I need to follow an optimized guide and/or calculate my game before i play it to not feel screwed, then there is something wrong with the game.

It it such a shame - this game is awesome in so many ways - shame that it has to feel so punishing and difficult as well.

Reactions: Jonson
4.40 star(s) 177 Votes