Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
and this is the change log

TLS 0.63.0

- Completion of the Philon quest line.

- New harem quest: talk to Carina in Stineford.

- The NPC and harem icons in the Reflect menu are no longer text placeholders, but have been replaced with images. This has been on my list for a long time and it took until now to get to it.

- Completing content this section will give you new resources to make more decisions.

- With the right resources, you can create a piece of ultimate custom equipment for Carina.

- Two new sex scenes, plus an affection scene variation that was already in the game but has been locked for a long time.

- Three new illustrated scenes: Ivala Flying, Mithyn Deepthroat, Lynine/Orilise Threesome

I think this is a pretty solid update on its own merits, but I'm especially glad to have finished up the Philon quest line so it isn't left on a black screen. There's also another complete harem quest and some assorted decisions/rewards. Fewer new illustrated scenes than usual, as much of Annikath's time has been spent working on the upcoming portrait feature.

Fancy new version! See previous posts/notes for the details. Now that the Philon quest and some other details are wrapped, we can move on to more harem quests, the painting feature, and the final foundation blocks for the ending.

Dragoon420

Aug 24, 2020
ok ny question is about the mod/cheat for the game the
Story mode mod
or
Cheat Engine

the information given in the cheat dose not really help when it dose not tell you what cheat engine to download if you want to use them and its agervating trying to find them.

Dose any one know where to downkoad them???? and the sory mode mod cant be downloaded for anyone that dose not have a subcription for the site its uploaded to Screenshot 2022-09-30 171146.png

Last edited:

jj123456

May 29, 2017
Story mode mod
or
Cheat Engine

the information given in the cheat dose not really help when it dose not tell you what cheat engine to download if you want to use them and its agervating trying to find them.
What's your question specifically? It depends on what you're trying to accomplish.

If you're looking to do simple things like make HP / MP static, increase PR0N, increase money, etc., Cheat Engine is the way to go. Most recent version of Cheat Engine is fine.

The math for searching for stats, etc., in Cheat Engine for this game is [Value] * 2 + 1.

For example:
If you have 100 Sx, you would search the following:

Then, buy something or earn more Sx so that the value changes. Assuming you bought something for 50 Sx, that drops you down from 100 to 50.
You would update your search (not a new search) to 101.

If you're looking to adjust variables for story triggers, Cheat Engine is not going to help you.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Story mode mod
or
Cheat Engine

Dose any one know where to downkoad them???? and the sory mode mod cant be downloaded for anyone that dose not have a subcription for the site its uploaded to View attachment 2074316
Sucks about the Story Mode Mod as I would've wanted the most recent version whenever I inevitably to start a new playthrough.

On another note, I find this tool far more convenient and simpler to use than Cheat Engine for relevant games. (and it doesn't require any info from that wiki page) rpg-maker-save-editor

Edit: Actually you will still need the "Game Reaction" part. Just not the variable names.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
Last update I played stopped after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How much new content since then?
As in before or after the escape?
If before, the area you're in can be quite a lengthy bit all by itself if you're not following a guide religiously. As far as after the escape goes, maybe it'll take you a hour (incl the new Philon stuff)? Hard to say without knowing how quickly you breeze through story content or where you're at with investments. You might want to just check the changelogs for a better idea. You could also check the walkthrough, but ya know, spoilers.

Dragoon420

Aug 24, 2020
Sucks about the Story Mode Mod as I would've wanted the most recent version whenever I inevitably to start a new playthrough.

On another note, I find this tool far more convenient and simpler to use than Cheat Engine for relevant games. (and it doesn't require any info from that wiki page) rpg-maker-save-editor

Edit: Actually you will still need the "Game Reaction" part. Just not the variable names.
ok but the when i looked there was not a download for that

Dragoon420

Aug 24, 2020
What's your question specifically? It depends on what you're trying to accomplish.

If you're looking to do simple things like make HP / MP static, increase PR0N, increase money, etc., Cheat Engine is the way to go. Most recent version of Cheat Engine is fine.

The math for searching for stats, etc., in Cheat Engine for this game is [Value] * 2 + 1.

For example:
If you have 100 Sx, you would search the following:

Then, buy something or earn more Sx so that the value changes. Assuming you bought something for 50 Sx, that drops you down from 100 to 50.
You would update your search (not a new search) to 101.

If you're looking to adjust variables for story triggers, Cheat Engine is not going to help you.
it would be great if i did not have to do that because thats just more complicated than it should be but thats just me. a add in cheat mod would make it easier

and just woundering if anyone has can post a copy of the
Story mode mod download please

Last edited:

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
So if I understand correctly, the main story/quest is nearing its completion? And are there still many h-scenes without illustrations?

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
Wait, i'm new here. I just need a quick confirmation whether Simon is the main MC of this game!?!? i really don't want to waste my time with this "subverting expectation" paired with shitty writing

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes