Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Wait, i'm new here. I just need a quick confirmation whether Simon is the main MC of this game!?!? i really don't want to waste my time with this "subverting expectation" paired with shitty writing
Yeah, he is the MC...

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
8E4F3108-4C27-486B-A08F-EEF4D02E7E19.jpeg Hello! I am at the tower area in Eustrin and I can’t for the life of me find what to do with these. I already went in circles several times and I couldn’t seem to find any more of those barriers. Does someone remember where to go from here?

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
Hey, last time I played this, there was a nice html tool someone had made of all the decisions that saved things as a nice little json. Is that tool still being updated somewhere?

i would say that was around .54 to .56.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
*sigh* It's on the damn wiki for fuck sake.

For once, this isn't someone being clueless or lazy. The download link on that page is not working. Until the maintainer fixes it, people will have to get the mod elsewhere.

I happen to have the mod from that version, and from what I understand, all you really need is this attached file, which you can unzip in the Data folder of the unmodded version. (I'm actually not sure why the maintainer distributes the mod as a whole game.) It will probably work with 0.63 too since I don't remember that version adding any new items, but I'm not sure.

Maintainer has finally fixed the link, so I am removing my attachment from this post.
Hey, last time I played this, there was a nice html tool someone had made of all the decisions that saved things as a nice little json. Is that tool still being updated somewhere?
, however, could be found from the front page of the wiki.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bob Jared

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

i would say that was around .54 to .56.

Dec 18, 2018
I am not able to run this on Parallels desktop. In fact, I am unable to run most RPG maker games. If it helps, I am running Parallels desktop on an M1 mac (Windows 10). Any help would be greatly appreciated. I do have RPG Maker VX Ace downloaded so I don't think that is the issue.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Cool, it's still an excellent tool. What's your usual turnaround for a new update?
i'm through a grueling revision of the synod section with the 'tool tip standard'
because the update added so little don't think will put a new release before completing the synod rework.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
i'm through a grueling revision of the synod section with the 'tool tip standard'
because the update added so little don't think will put a new release before completing the synod rework.
That section seems miserable.

The thing that originally lead me to go looking and find your tool was that I was making an excel sheet to do it myself and when I started handling that section it was such a pain in the ass.

arghas

Nov 6, 2018
welp I am getting an error every time I do a certain action

in Chapter 5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, one temporary fix I've found is to just ignore him and increase the variable "364: Inv Nyst" by 1 with a save editor. Just be aware this is tempering with saves and might lead to instability if you mess with the wrong things

Dragoon420

Aug 24, 2020
For once, this isn't someone being clueless or lazy. The download link on that page is not working. Until the maintainer fixes it, people will have to get the mod elsewhere.

I happen to have the mod from that version, and from what I understand, all you really need is this attached file, which you can unzip in the Data folder of the unmodded version. (I'm actually not sure why the maintainer distributes the mod as a whole game.) It will probably work with 0.63 too since I don't remember that version adding any new items, but I'm not sure.

, however, could be found from the front page of the wiki.
thanks for the mod download

Apr 6, 2020
I have not played this game yet, judging by the reviews it is quite intriguing. Please answer a couple of questions to understand if I should spend my time on it?
1) Is it possible to avoid ntr?
2) We ourselves decide what the main character will be, or is he, by definition, an asshole / dumbass / saint / etc.
3) In the game there is an opportunity to choose with whom he will eventually build relationships, or has the game already invented some kind of girl with whom he is already madly in love?
4) Is the futanari just for show, or are they really important for both the plot and the main character?
5) Are there many bugs in the game? Judging by the reviews, the game is quite long, and it would be frustrating to start the game from the very beginning, because the quest broke.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes