manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I have not played this game yet, judging by the reviews it is quite intriguing. Please answer a couple of questions to understand if I should spend my time on it?
1) Is it possible to avoid ntr?
2) We ourselves decide what the main character will be, or is he, by definition, an asshole / dumbass / saint / etc.
3) In the game there is an opportunity to choose with whom he will eventually build relationships, or has the game already invented some kind of girl with whom he is already madly in love?
4) Is the futanari just for show, or are they really important for both the plot and the main character?
5) Are there many bugs in the game? Judging by the reviews, the game is quite long, and it would be frustrating to start the game from the very beginning, because the quest broke.
1) Game doesn't really have NTR as a fetish, but there are a few unavoidable scenes where some love interests will have sex with people other than the MC (always with his consent, mostly with other women, like 2 scenes with other men but it is done by succubi characters for lore reasons)

2) Protagonist has a mostly fixed personality, you get to make a few decisions throughout the game but nothing that changes his character arc drastically. For whatever it is worth his character is definitely not a boring h-game trope though.

3) It is a harem game with like 20+ love interests and almost all of them are mandatory. Some of them are women the MC meets during the game, others are women he had previous history with. You can make some decisions that some of the girls like better than the others to make them fall in love with the MC faster, but the way of the story is that you will eventually develop a loving relationship with all of them eventually.

4) Futanari is mostly "just for show". It is a temporary transformation type of thing for a couple of scenes, always futa x female.

5) Pretty much zero bugs in the public releases, the dev always takes feedback from the patreon releases and patches all the bugs that are found every update.

Apr 6, 2020
1) Game doesn't really have NTR as a fetish, but there are a few unavoidable scenes where some love interests will have sex with people other than the MC (always with his consent, mostly with other women, like 2 scenes with other men but it is done by succubi characters for lore reasons)

2) Protagonist has a mostly fixed personality, you get to make a few decisions throughout the game but nothing that changes his character arc drastically. For whatever it is worth his character is definitely not a boring h-game trope though.

3) It is a harem game with like 20+ love interests and almost all of them are mandatory. Some of them are women the MC meets during the game, others are women he had previous history with. You can make some decisions that some of the girls like better than the others to make them fall in love with the MC faster, but the way of the story is that you will eventually develop a loving relationship with all of them eventually.

4) Futanari is mostly "just for show". It is a temporary transformation type of thing for a couple of scenes, always futa x female.

5) Pretty much zero bugs in the public releases, the dev always takes feedback from the patreon releases and patches all the bugs that are found every update.
It sounds promising. Thank you for the detailed information, now I will definitely try to play this game, I was just in search of a suitable game, and I came across such a promising project, now I rejoice!

Reactions: kingkiller0297

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
It sounds promising. Thank you for the detailed information, now I will definitely try to play this game, I was just in search of a suitable game, and I came across such a promising project, now I rejoice!
In my personal opinion, the sexual content of this game isn't amazing, but I think it is probably the best RPG I've ever seen made in RPGMaker. The plot involves sex, and so it is the kind of game you find here on F95, but the reason you should play it is that you really enjoy high quality RPGs, especially retro-style ones.

Just in terms of being a *game* that is entertaining, I think it's probably the best game I've ever played hosted on this website, and I don't think it's particularly close. There are so many love interests and situations that there will inevitably be stuff that isn't exactly for you. Mostly you can skip it or fast forward through it. Honestly, in my opinion it's pretty secondary.

The second rank of entertaining *games* on this website is stuff like Love of Magic and Strive, but those games don't come close to the quality of the experience of this game. But if you try to play it with one hand, you are going to be disappointed, if you know what I mean. That stuff is not frequent enough for it to be that kind of material.

My personal experience is that something like 5% of games on this website are remotely entertaining as anything but a renpy narrative, and that approximately 99.8% of stuff made in RPG Maker is absolute dogshit. This game is the exception to both of those experiences. The only thing really similar are some professionally made ERO RPGs like Evenicle, Rance 6/8/9, and the like, and this game probably is a better story experience than any Alicesoft game I've ever played.

Last edited:

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
Its been three years since I last played and I kind of feel like doing another playthrough but I'm wondering how close is the game to being complete and how many scenes have art?

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
I am on Aka's route in chapter 2. I followed the walkthrough pretty much but when I need to get the old mine keys I can't find the emissaries that are in the merchant quarter near the inn and the one in the square. Anyone who has an idea what to do?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I am on Aka's route in chapter 2. I followed the walkthrough pretty much but when I need to get the old mine keys I can't find the emissaries that are in the merchant quarter near the inn and the one in the square. Anyone who has an idea what to do?
have you talk with the miner in the miner junction, and the guy asking for entry papers in the house of petition?

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
I just finished a new catch-up playthrough (having last played in .56, so everything from Warden of the South onward was new for me), I'm again reminded of both how good this game is and why I waited so long in between - the jarring stop when you run out of content sucks :)

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I just finished a new catch-up playthrough (having last played in .56, so everything from Warden of the South onward was new for me), I'm again reminded of both how good this game is and why I waited so long in between - the jarring stop when you run out of content sucks :)
Yeah, been over a year since I played because I didn't want to have to deal with that stop again, and at this point I'm considering just waiting for the whole thing to be done before I go back. I want to play it again so badly, but don't want the disappointment of it not being quite done.

Reactions: superior62111213

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
Yeah, been over a year since I played because I didn't want to have to deal with that stop again, and at this point I'm considering just waiting for the whole thing to be done before I go back. I want to play it again so badly, but don't want the disappointment of it not being quite done.
Depending exactly what was out when you played last, its probably worth it - the current stop place is pretty good wraps up a whole plotline. I was pleasantly surprised despite my already-very-high opinion of the game, because SL managed to do some things that I didn't really expect (like make newly appearing characters burdened with exposition duties also be immediately likeable, which is hard as fuck)

Given where it is at now though I think I probably won't touch it until it's complete, especially given SL's already-communicated plan to completely flesh out all the endgame sidequests before doing the finale. It makes sense, but I'm not gonna pick it up every few months to do a couple sidequests. It's a better experience as a full playthrough, because it's such a complex storyline that you lose a lot of detail when you last played it 5 months ago or w/e.

Anonymouse_mccheese

Jul 26, 2021
I'm in Yarra's route and I'm trying to talk to Balia during the first free day(day 6) but it won't let me she says "our schedules don't matchup" and Qum's mood is at 3 so I don't think it's that. Does anyone know why this is happening? I don't want to miss out on a new character.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I'm in Yarra's route and I'm trying to talk to Balia during the first free day(day 6) but it won't let me she says "our schedules don't matchup" and Qum's mood is at 3 so I don't think it's that. Does anyone know why this is happening? I don't want to miss out on a new character.
Check this out: and try to look around the wiki too :)

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
I'm having a lot of trouble getting RPG MAKER VX Ace to recognize my Xbox one controller, I know that my Laptop recognizes the controller, I've even used it to play games before. Any help or suggestions?

EDIT: Nevermind, it turned out to be a legacy setting behind 3 or 4 submenus that wasn't turned on. Thanks windows 11...

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
FFS, does incest need to be shoehorned everywhere?
Unavoidable at top of that, like all those choices and story variations but you can't avoid fucking your daughter.
I can't believe i got rickrolled like this. I was first cautious about Robin but as Simon was adamant in his stance that she is family and not someone to have sex with, i relaxed. I was even happy that the story is not pushing towards incest and believed the tag is because of the succubi thing that honestly i don't give a f about.

Now that I'm invested in the character I can't tolerate the incest. What is worse the character is in the center of the story so I can't ignore her and just skip all the dialogues with her. RIP game for me.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes