Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Adding Lilith to the harem after refusing to do so with that one princess (i don't remember her name, its been a while) because even tough she is an adult she still looks like a child feels a bit hypocritical
I don't see how. The princess was an actual child, not just physically but mentally as well, while Lilith is a shapeshifting eons old demon who only looks like she does for shit and giggle and act the part. There's no damn comparison.

Rasorui

Jun 28, 2020
I don't see how. The princess was an actual child, not just physically but mentally as well, while Lilith is a shapeshifting eons old demon who only looks like she does for shit and giggle and act the part. There's no damn comparison.
As far as I remember she said she was of age. So really young, yes but not a child

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
As far as I remember she said she was of age. So really young, yes but not a child
Gotta wonder if she's "of age" by our modern standards or by the standards common to medieval settings. Because, honestly, she doesn't behave with the emotional maturity I'd expect from a teenagers, to say nothing of a young adult. The way she's written, she struck me as being in the 12 to 14 age range, top.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Gotta wonder if she's "of age" by our modern standards or by the standards common to medieval settings. Because, honestly, she doesn't behave with the emotional maturity I'd expect from a teenagers, to say nothing of a young adult. The way she's written, she struck me as being in the 12 to 14 age range, top.
yarra said she genrate a bit of sexual energy, so technically she is an sexual active adult. but halfling lifespan is higher of human, so in absolute term she is an adult, but a barely, barely, barely legal for an halfling.

Reactions: manscout

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I mean you're never going to get a straight answer in that department for obvious reasons.

All the game says about Feremina is that she is nubile, "of age", and Yarra could sense some sexual energy in her, but even she wasn't thrilled about the idea of adding her to Simon's harem yet ("would feel like picking a fruit before it was ripe"). I do think the game is doing the best practice for this kind of scenario by leaving the writing ambiguous. I don't remember if it is something that is actually in the game or information from outside of it, but Nalili actually being 18 years old (almost 30 in "succubus" years) never sat right with me, even with the "spoiled princess" background.

Either way, I see no value in Lilith's appeal being "1000 years old lolita", and not really due to any particular distaste for the trope but mostly because I feel that niche is already kinda fulfilled by the halfling characters? I feel like the appeal of "cute-looking small women that are actually sexually active and naughty" is already done pretty well by Sarai and Wynn, what would be the point of adding another one through a chaos entity as if it was such a kinky premise?

I could maybe see some potential to it if the idea is that Lilith is willingly using her form to try to rile up Simon, but I feel that would just go down like the Trin scenes (overtly try to seduce Simon into a ridiculous scenario, Simon's too gigachad to be aroused by "wrong" things, at most he sort of plays along with it by not shutting the entire thing down).

EDIT: like Fulminato said, if you wanted to follow an absolute "18+" rule, since Feremina is a halfling she could be 18 years old, just that 18 years old for a halfling is not as far ahead from their puberty as it would be for a human.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Either way, I see no value in Lilith's appeal being "1000 years old lolita", and not really due to any particular distaste for the trope but mostly because I feel that niche is already kinda fulfilled by the halfling characters? I feel like the appeal of "cute-looking small women that are actually sexually active and naughty" is already done pretty well by Sarai and Wynn
For better or worse, the loli body-type (1000 yrs old trope or otherwise) involves more than just height which distinguishes it from shortstacks. (what those halfling characters are)

That said, it would be a bit strange for Sierra to allow a loli into the harem after so long of avoiding sexual content with the comparatively far less controversial anthro furries. I imagine that if Lilith does join the harem she would end up using her shapeshifting abilities to give herself a new form first.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
For better or worse, the loli body-type (1000 yrs old trope or otherwise) involves more than just height which distinguishes it from shortstacks. (what those halfling characters are)
Looking at the cg we have so far, I can agree that Sarai is closer to a shortstack build, Wynn on the other hand doesn't seem "stacked" enough and she is literally wearing a gothic lolita costume. Maybe I just don't have enough of a trained eye for that kind of stuff but to me Wynn seems close enough already to the look Lilith would have.

Either way, the "1000 years old" trope was just Sierra's original idea of what she thought she could do with Lilith's character design when she first conceptualized her, could be she thought that before she decided what she was going to do with Wynn and plans can always change if they no longer make sense.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Public one in a week or two more likely next Friday since noting specific was said about long testing period but it was pushed out so could need the two week so the 25th then

Reactions: PhantomKnight55

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
FFS, does incest need to be shoehorned everywhere?
Unavoidable at top of that, like all those choices and story variations but you can't avoid fucking your daughter.
I can't believe i got rickrolled like this. I was first cautious about Robin but as Simon was adamant in his stance that she is family and not someone to have sex with, i relaxed. I was even happy that the story is not pushing towards incest and believed the tag is because of the succubi thing that honestly i don't give a f about.

Now that I'm invested in the character I can't tolerate the incest. What is worse the character is in the center of the story so I can't ignore her and just skip all the dialogues with her. RIP game for me.
I agree with this the Robin stuff was just off-putting. I find myself skipping every H-content with her, it's just well.....weird. Normally I just shrug off incest but I really just see don't that dynamic between Robin and Simon.

Jan 4, 2019
I'm just saying that if she wants to break up the adoptive father/adopted daughter relationship, it ends up being an old man/young woman relationship. For example, if you have a relationship with your stepmother and she divorces your father, she ends up being a relationship between an adult woman and a young man. That's why I don't consider it to be incest.

• Angry
Reactions: sonhot and Muityek

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I'm just saying that if she wants to break up the adoptive father/adopted daughter relationship, it ends up being an old man/young woman relationship. For example, if you have a relationship with your stepmother and she divorces your father, she ends up being a relationship between an adult woman and a young man. That's why I don't consider it to be incest.
Dude if she changed your dirty diapers, helped you with your homework, taught you right from wrong, or was there for you doing any of the million other things a parent does to raise their kid out of love; I'm sorry but even if your stepmother divorced your dad, a relationship with her would still absolutely be like fucking your own mother.

Now if what you were thinking of is more among the lines of a scenario where your dad marries your step-mother when you are already in your early 20s and they divorce like not even 1 year later, then sure, you can argue there is no incest and you are just dating a woman that also happened to have a relationship with your dad in the past, since she had not formed any real familial bonds with you yet.

Of course that's kinda irrelevant since that's 100% not the case in TLS. Even though the exact age Simon adopted Robin is never made explicit, I think it is really hard to look at them as characters and say Simon wasn't Robin's dad, the marks of his upbringing are impossible to miss.

Rasorui

Jun 28, 2020
I like this comment because it's true. But I dislike it because it means there's no incest :(
It is 100% incest. Even if you could argue they can choose not to see each other that way, they do: Simon is still "Father" in every way to Robin even after they fuck.
If you want even more incest there is Esthera/Nalili who are mother and daughter

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes