Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Dude if she changed your dirty diapers, helped you with your homework, taught you right from wrong, or was there for you doing any of the million other things a parent does to raise their kid out of love; I'm sorry but even if your stepmother divorced your dad, a relationship with her would still absolutely be like fucking your own mother.
So would someone having sex with their nursemaid or orphanage caretaker also be incest?
It is 100% incest. Even if you could argue they can choose not to see each other that way, they do: Simon is still "Father" in every way to Robin even after they fuck.
How they see each other is irrelevant. That's like saying that a person fucking another person whom they view as a pet is bestiality.

Reactions: sonhot

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So would someone having sex with their nursemaid or orphanage caretaker also be incest?
How did you go from
things a parent does to raise their kid out of love
to a childcare professional just doing a job?

There are plenty of cases of adoptive children deeming their foster parents to be their real family rather than their biological parents with who they have no attachment.

There are also studies on the weakened parental bonding of absent parents that over-rely on hired help to take care of their children, but iirc those are mostly dependant on what stage of the kid's upbringing the help was prevalent and what are the existing cultural expectations of what a "parent" should be and do.

To answer your question, I do think a relationship with what was meant to be just a "caretaker" could be incestual if both parties are instead seeing each other as "family", beyond the professional boundaries (which is something a professional caretaker would most certainly seek to avoid).

Not like that question is of any relevance as Simon did not sign up to be Robin's professional caretaker, he adopted her, he raised her, he calls her daughter and she calls him father. It is really hard to not see how their relationship is incestual unless you can only see the world in terms of nucleic acids.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Rasorui

Jun 28, 2020
How they see each other is irrelevant. That's like saying that a person fucking another person whom they view as a pet is bestiality.
Not like that question is of any relevance as Simon did not sign up to be Robin's professional caretaker, he adopted her, he raised her, he calls her daughter and she calls him father. It is really hard to not see how their relationship is incestual unless you can only see the world in terms of nucleic acids.
I ment this.
It is relevant if, from the beginning, Robin saw Simon like someone taking care of her but not necessarly a father and he felt the same.
Which is clearly not the case

michelleFeegaro12

Oct 21, 2021
I liked the game, but the lack of any choice regarding girls and their forcible imposition is damn annoying. It also does not help the fact that some interesting minor characters cannot be received into the harem in any way.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Well this is so well written that I don't mind there being little choice regarding the harem, the justification for inclusion generally makes sense. Also, if I had found this game on Steam instead of here I might have found Robin ending up with Simon a bit off putting, but the tags are clear and again IMO her story is really well written and the game doesn't throw it at you out off left field either, IMO. There are hints sprinkled through her story that their relationship might become more than father & daughter. Really, its one of these things I'd have been happy with either way.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
we are very close there is the optional stuff for ending and the harem side quests(though apparently not everyone will be getting one patron at least will be getting more info in the year breakdown post so exact details unknown at this time )

Once that's done, there's the climactic sequence, final optional dungeon, epilogue, and postgame
to quote the last post that is public on the plans

Last edited:

thunderer

Jan 14, 2018
I'm having trouble figuring out how to recruit Min in Denmiel.
I've found her in the Barterhouse, but don't know where to go from their.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes