Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
FFS, does incest need to be shoehorned everywhere?
Unavoidable at top of that, like all those choices and story variations but you can't avoid fucking your daughter.
I can't believe i got rickrolled like this. I was first cautious about Robin but as Simon was adamant in his stance that she is family and not someone to have sex with, i relaxed. I was even happy that the story is not pushing towards incest and believed the tag is because of the succubi thing that honestly i don't give a f about.

Now that I'm invested in the character I can't tolerate the incest. What is worse the character is in the center of the story so I can't ignore her and just skip all the dialogues with her. RIP game for me.
It IS about the succubus thing because Robin is adopted.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
It IS about the succubus thing because Robin is adopted.
I don't know how it works for incest fans, if the characters need to be blood related for them to get kick out of it or not. But as far as I'm concerned whatever child is your blood or not does not impact parental feelings. Once you have the parental feelings you have them and sexual feelings get locked out.

Reactions: Goldfish

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I 100% agree Robin's content is incest, genetics are second fiddle to the actual familial relationships imo.

For whatever it is worth, Robin's scenes aren't written with much of the incest fetish in mind. Her whole point was that she didn't want to risk her daughter-father relationship with Simon, but she also needed to air out the fact she had sexual feelings for him, knowing that succubi had the "best of both worlds" and since Simon was now an Incubus King with a huge harem, she felt confident enough to at least talk it out with him. But the scenes themselves are mostly just written with a lot of intimacy, not really making a kink out of the exact nature of their relationship or mentioning it all that much.

Also, I think the game does good enough setup that you can't really hold it against Simon, he had blocked sexual feelings for Robin as you'd expect him to do in a normal parental relationship, but the situation in the game became one where Robin had already matured into an independent adult woman, she had sexual feelings for him, and his sex life situation had already turned into something extremely far removed from "normal". They talked it out and then over the course of several months Simon worked into unblocking his sexual feelings for her as blocking them was something that no longer served their relationship, they managed to do that while still keeping their familial affection of a father and a daughter that was no longer dependant on him and things went on from there.

The content might be "a bridge too far" for some people and I completely understand that (dev has expressed she kind of wishes she had made Robin optional as to not alienate players that cannot agree with their relationship halfway through the game, but that would be a big branch on the game's content and she really wanted to have Robin and Simon's relationship in it), but thematically I think it fits the game and it was definitely not shoehorned in, deviating from the beaten path and being willing to do what actually works best for different people and different situations is a general theme of the game, and so is the fact that the different and often unusual sexual relationships Simon has with his harem are not an obstacle to the real underlying affection between the people involved as long as all involved parties are okay with it and work it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij and ilmncsm

notanhiro

Jul 29, 2017
Its been three years since I last played and I kind of feel like doing another playthrough but I'm wondering how close is the game to being complete and how many scenes have art?
basically the game is in its last chapter

after this chapter is completed there will be a short epilogue chapter iirc

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
The hilarious thing is that out of the members of the harem, the one who's a walking, talking representative of the Incest Fetish is Nalili, not Robin.

As manscout said, Simon and Robin's relationship, while factually incest, doesn't at all fetishize that aspect. It is, if anything, a roadblock to it.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I don't mind incest if its from the start but Robin was like a daughter for the MC for quite a bit and then you just start fucking her. I was just grossed out and stopped playing as well.

I do check the updates from time to time in case the dev adds an option for turning it off and making it optional.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Relationships between people evolve. Simon+Robin stuff was incredibly well done I think. He starts seeing that she's all grown up and he's both proud of her but also attracted. He waits quite awhile to act on it. She clearly shows she's attracted as well. They both have a mature talk about it, and it's all very sweet and caring. Simon always remain way more gentle with her than all the other girls, you can see both carnal lust but still fatherly care.

It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but that's not the kind of 'incest' people frown upon. There was no abuse of power nor exploitation or coercion of any sort, it's really all right. Also she's not his biological daughter, either and she's not any younger than some of the others so I don't see the ick factor.

On a positive note, SL's other project just wrapped up, so we should see the end of this great game soon.

Last edited:

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
Hello, I have kind of finished the game (atlleast I think I have), but there are still 3 people unchecked in the harem. nr 3 in the Leader category, and the nr. 6 and nr. 7 from the Other category.

Are these not implemented yet, or did I just miss something?

This was my second playthrough, so I tried to min max everything with the wiki guides. All my quests are finished besides:

Sovereign:
- Monitor the global political balance
- Prepare for the final battle

(which I assumed were part of the next update or something)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
What type of incest is in this game?
MC has a sexual relationship with his adoptive daughter.

Succubi characters approve of incest in their societies, so you get some mother-daughter incest scenes from there (with the occasional futa transformation).

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
What type of incest is in this game?
One mother/daughter threesome with futa spell on mother while daughter is in the middle. Various mentions of how hands-on sexual education from parents has long been an important cultural practice among succubi almost out of necessity but we only get more than just implication that one time as far as I can remember.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I could never relate to why some people are so upset about incest in games or other fictional media.

I 100% understand why it's bad for blood relatives to have children in real life, but honestly even then I don't really see the problem, if the man for example, would get a vasectomy.

It has actually been quite baffling to me that even same sex relationships between blood relatives seems to be problematic for people.

People are entitled to their own morals and believes, and that is perfectly fine, but they shouldn't obstruct other peoples happiness, if it doesn't cause any harm to others (and by harm I don't mean that you feel disgusted or offended by it).

It's not like love is a very rational thing, and you can't really chose who you fall in love with, and as long as it's consenting adults doing it, I think it's nobodies business, if they are brother and sister, or father and daughter, or any other relative.

Maybe it's because I'm not very close to the majority of my family, but in the end blood relatives are just human beings like every other, and there's no valid reason to keep them from dating, besides the possibility of having sick children, which can be remedied with birth control.

pervrt

Jun 29, 2018
Hello, I have kind of finished the game (atlleast I think I have), but there are still 3 people unchecked in the harem. nr 3 in the Leader category, and the nr. 6 and nr. 7 from the Other category.

Are these not implemented yet, or did I just miss something?

This was my second playthrough, so I tried to min max everything with the wiki guides. All my quests are finished besides:

Sovereign:
- Monitor the global political balance
- Prepare for the final battle

(which I assumed were part of the next update or something)
The leader one is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but the other two are sill up for grabs. I read somewhere one of them is suppoesd to be Lilith, going for the "1000 yearr old loli" archtype, but seeing the reaction to Robin, Sierra might get cold feet. The 3rd one i think is either Mythrin or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but in the code there has been a "genderbent shardholder" for years, supposedly as trolling dataminers, but at this point i wouldn't put magicked Anak out of the run.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
She Brought up Lilith as the optional one on Patron a while back and talked about the plans for her as she had many options and wasn't sure what to go with and she gave a few thoughts a listen to what they had to say on it

and yes 1000 Year loli was close to the original plan but there was multiple other option they mentioned in the post

Rasorui

Jun 28, 2020
Adding Lilith to the harem after refusing to do so with that one princess (i don't remember her name, its been a while) because even tough she is an adult she still looks like a child feels a bit hypocritical

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes