Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Can somebody help? I re downloaded the rtp twice but it wont help
Do you have the correct RTP? there are several versions, one for each generation of RPGMaker, basically. You need the RPGMaker VX Ace RTP (thats the one the official webiste links to from ) or just download the full version of the game including RTP from the blog or Steam (dont recall if the version here includes it), Itch.io is a a couple of versions old, IIRC.

Reactions: Ruiwuewnesn

teeto34

Oct 23, 2021
Hello, I am having trouble on the Yarra/Qum/Orcent route. I don't know where to go on Day 7. Could someone provide me with some pointers please?

Dec 6, 2019
Hello, I am having trouble on the Yarra/Qum/Orcent route. I don't know where to go on Day 7. Could someone provide me with some pointers please?
I believe that day is a free day so you can do whatever you want. Make sure you have tried going into the servants corridor again.

_Dorok_

Sep 1, 2020
I have a question, im in the simon route and have quest in the complaint office Lamias Whining idk how can I do it on wiki it says: Speak to the Lamia in the office. IDK where to find her, what office empress, room complaint office she is nowhere to be found, Im stuck do i need to wait or do something else, can somebody help me pls xD

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have a question, im in the simon route and have quest in the complaint office Lamias Whining idk how can I do it on wiki it says: Speak to the Lamia in the office. IDK where to find her, what office empress, room complaint office she is nowhere to be found, Im stuck do i need to wait or do something else, can somebody help me pls xD
Go downwards one floor from the throne room and head south... it's on the left side, though you are better adviced to first speak to the ambassor guy to the right and visit the library in the NW

Reactions: superior62111213

_Dorok_

Sep 1, 2020
Go downwards one floor from the throne room and head south... it's on the left side, though you are better adviced to first speak to the ambassor guy to the right and visit the library in the NW
xD lamia is a race f.. me i though it was a person thanks for it i was going crazy, but iv talked to her and still when I go to peapers he says: except for the issues with lamias, I belive iv done what I can for now. (so do i wait now for something or what?)

• Haha
Reactions: kingkiller0297

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
xD lamia is a race f.. me i though it was a person thanks for it i was going crazy, but iv talked to her and still when I go to peapers he says: except for the issues with lamias, I belive iv done what I can for now. (so do i wait now for something or what?)
As your reputation in the Orgasmic Empire growth you'll be able to talk to several Lamias and Succubus includeing outside the palace, which in turn will enable you to make a small change

333raisins

Apr 19, 2019
Has anyone got a working download link for the latest "story mode mod," if there is one that is working currently? The link in the wiki is both expired & for an older version.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks, wasn't having much luck with said tool though... The latest post I can find is somebody suggesting a dead link, so.
While the searchbar is also useful for your question I was posting this for a now deleted post asking about a certain fetish in the game.
I don't know about the mod in question, but I'd advice you to try the Mod Forum
https://f95zone.to/forums/mods.41/

Reactions: Reij and 333raisins
4.40 star(s) 177 Votes