cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Hey, I last played this about 40 (or more) updates ago and I thought it was really good. Except at that point it was already a 10+ hour experience. IIRC it took me like 15 hours to get the end of content for... it might have been 0.17.

How long is it nowadays? Is the quality as consistent at is was in those early days? Should I give it another go?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Hey, I last played this about 40 (or more) updates ago and I thought it was really good. Except at that point it was already a 10+ hour experience. IIRC it took me like 15 hours to get the end of content for... it might have been 0.17.

How long is it nowadays? Is the quality as consistent at is was in those early days? Should I give it another go?
Last I've played was this last summer (due to time management issues on my part) At the time it took me days of total time to reach the endpoint but I tend to be very thorough and talk to everyone for any worthwhile dialogue whether important or not.

As for quality, yes it is just as consistent as it has always been imo.

Telemachos

Oct 22, 2019

I'm at 45 hours, and I've just finished the chapter 3 (out of 5 I guess), so yeah that's a pretty long game that's really worth it imho. Didn't saw any quality changes in the later part.

Vatana Batata

Sep 8, 2016
I'm at 45 hours, and I've just finished the chapter 3 (out of 5 I guess), so yeah that's a pretty long game that's really worth it imho. Didn't saw any quality changes in the later part.
In chapter 5 at the start of second gathering I am at 99 hours. Although I got a bit frustrated around mid-game due to some long maps and puzzles where I could not progress without walk-through so I had put the game aside for sometime but overall it's still very good.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know which flag is for talking to the threesome Succubi in the Orgasmic Empire during Simon's route? I want to convince them to move to the Chalice States but not enough to lose THAT much progress via back-up save.

Actually, I'm not sure why I can't already do this without any save editing because I explicitly remember talking to them AND I had no trouble getting the related investment even though it lists the same requirement.
So via a new playthrough I was finally able to find out what the flag for this is.

For anyone else who may want to know...
630: Prime Succubus Convo

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

DarthShinobi

Oct 28, 2019
Two questions about the game:
1-How close is the game to be compelted?
2-How much futa/trans content has? and exactly what kind of content, you fuck some futa, the futa fuck you, they are main characters or secondary characters, etc?

Thanks

Reactions: wicked-green-eyes

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Two questions about the game:
1-How close is the game to be compelted?
2-How much futa/trans content has? and exactly what kind of content, you fuck some futa, the futa fuck you, they are main characters or secondary characters, etc?

Thanks
1. ETAs for that have proven unreliable in the past despite this dev being very consistent with releases. Story wise, the game is well into the final chapter.
2. Succubi have futa spell that is used for fucking other women and for having children between succubi couples. No action directly between any kind of penis havers.

Reactions: DarthShinobi

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
patrons at least should be getting an how much extra stuff is left and maybe sierra will release that year in review/what to expect to public as well

since we are on final open world stage and
Once that's done, there's the climactic sequence, final optional dungeon, epilogue, and postgame

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Guys, i need a little help here. I appreciate how this game tries to cover so many aspects of Simon journey and how his decision affect the game later ... but i am so lost. I am at the point right after the coup in chapter 1. I read ahead on the wiki walkthrough but its keep pointing to more complicated aspects of the game and they are all somehow intermingled. Is there a different source aside from wiki that are more clear cut? They last time i felt so lost was right after my college physic class about einstein theory of relativity ...

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Guys, i need a little help here. I appreciate how this game tries to cover so many aspects of Simon journey and how his decision affect the game later ... but i am so lost. I am at the point right after the coup in chapter 1. I read ahead on the wiki walkthrough but its keep pointing to more complicated aspects of the game and they are all somehow intermingled. Is there a different source aside from wiki that are more clear cut? They last time i felt so lost was right after my college physic class about einstein theory of relativity ...

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
Hey guys is this game hard? I don't mind a challenge but i don't like to spend 15 hours in a game and then to game over because i made a wrong investement or something. I played it a little and looks like a good game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys is this game hard? I don't mind a challenge but i don't like to spend 15 hours in a game and then to game over because i made a wrong investement or something. I played it a little and looks like a good game.
As far as I recall it's impossible to get a game over for an investment, but if you make repeatable bad choices it pretty much is possible to end in an dead end.
Useing the Link above can help you to find your perfect way around key scenarios of the game though

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
you should able to complete the game content without game over for making bad decision.
perhaps the result will not be nice, but notto stop you from playing.

Dec 6, 2019
I understand where you are coming from. There is no real gameover for bad investments but after 15 hours of gameplay I reached a point where most investments were asking for 500,000 and that was about all I had. I ended up reading some of the wiki to make me realize where I fucked up. I would not suggest playing a walkthrough as the most fun I had were my own choices and figuring how to spend my investment to get what I want but I would suggest reading the investments page on the wiki so you have a general idea and don't do something as silly as oh idk... buying only mercenaries with your starting pron and investiong in the flower speculation :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: eccentic

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
If you want a clear step-by-step walkthrough, look up Thosha’s Playthrough. It will tell you all the steps to take to get a perfect run of the game and collect all the scenes. If you want to do the best you can on your own, I would bring up the wiki and a calculator. I will say though, you can‘t really lose unless you die in a battle or something. Just some endings will be better than others.

Telemachos

Oct 22, 2019
In chapter 5 at the start of second gathering I am at 99 hours. Although I got a bit frustrated around mid-game due to some long maps and puzzles where I could not progress without walk-through so I had put the game aside for sometime but overall it's still very good.
Well I'm around 80 hours now, and just finished the second gathering.

The sole bad thing I I would say about this game is that your early bad decisions snowball A LOT. I played the game casually, without using the walkthrough for a long part of the beginning, which lead me to a lot of bad decisions, that prevent me from having good outcomes in the later part of the game, so I'm tempted by stopping the play now and restart it later.

Reactions: kingkiller0297
4.40 star(s) 177 Votes