Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
what would be the best investement in chapter 1 early chapter 2 ? i took 2 merceries company , the yihillin mining processor and the incubus cache, should i replace the cache with the dusty ? or should i stay on that course of action while also taking the magic place in stinefort
forgot the mercenary, cost to much not only the upfront, you need to keep pay them. at least until reunion.
close the deal with megail with 60K ProN, this mean 80K in cash to invest.
25K bank with trin
25K mine with megail
25K megail's gift

before leaving the city take 5K from the bank

when return in stineford 10K in magic shop

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
forgot the mercenary, cost to much not only the upfront, you need to keep pay them. at least until reunion.
25K bank with trin
25K mine with megail
25K megail's gift

thanks i'll do that then am trying to have kind of a perfect ending ( kind of snowballed on me in the eurosian war ( and also was kind of underleveled for one place )

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Is there a replay gallery?
Been a awhile since I played myself, but if I remember correctly, there is. You just don't get access to it right away. After a certain point, for story reasons, you get something that lets you revisit memories, which functions as a gallery. Maybe someone else can tell you exactly when you get access to it.

Jean7788

Dec 28, 2021
25K bank with trin
25K mine with megail
25K megail's gift

this is the Best for long term

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah, considering how the game's plot is coming along, pregnancies might be complications the party (and Sierra for that matter) doesn't really need right now.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
are pregnancies gonna be a thing?
There is one character with that kink already, actually. Problem is, it's one of the most recent developments, and takes place after at least 50 hours of gameplay, in the fifth and last part of the game.

Though my advice to anyone regarding TLS remains the same, no matter what they are into: "PLAY IT, PLAY IT, PLAY IT!" Seriously, it's just that good of a story and cast, even if you might get into it more for story rather than smut.
Get past the prologue and a couple of hours, and see if you aren't hooked. It only gets better from there.

supah

Aug 13, 2017
maybe a weird question but Fulminato, do you by any chance have a save from the start of the incubus war? lost all my saves some time ago and always followed your guides to get the best ending. Lost my saves too many times before so don't have the heart to play through everything again :). Last thing I remember was Simon being seperated from the party and put in some maze

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
4.40 star(s) 177 Votes