Coster

Dec 19, 2017
Is Hilstara's shieldwall skill supposed to disappear during battles at the end of the Third Arclent War? She doesn't have it as I am fighting in the Incubus Emperor's castle. It is still in her skill menu outside of combat.

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Is Hilstara's shieldwall skill supposed to disappear during battles at the end of the Third Arclent War? She doesn't have it as I am fighting in the Incubus Emperor's castle. It is still in her skill menu outside of combat.
Carina is in your party?
I believe Shieldwall becomes Holy Shieldwall with Carina in the party if you talked to Hilstara in the training grounds at some point in Chapter 3.

Reactions: Coster

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Has there been any progress with the sexual theme front or is it still vanilla, everyone naturally loves mcs dick and wants his babies, all the way through?

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
Has there been any progress with the sexual theme front or is it still vanilla, everyone naturally loves mcs dick and wants his babies, all the way through?
Well the main goal of the game so far seems to be world stability and Yarra building a harem of many women for Simon, so yes it's vanilla harem.

Cicer0

Feb 12, 2019
Haven't played in awhile and I can't remember but do saves transfer over? I want to start a new game but saw that the new patch will hopefully be on here soon.

Dec 15, 2017
Followed this game since 2015 and am still waiting for the day Andra and Beatrix are added into the harem.

Does Sierra have plan for those two?

supah

Aug 13, 2017
Do we know the best min max route yet for the incubus war or will everything depend on the next 2 updates? Not sure which of the runs in the pastebin leads to the best result :)

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Do we know the best min max route yet for the incubus war or will everything depend on the next 2 updates? Not sure which of the runs in the pastebin leads to the best result :)

for the moment.

and probably will be at least 6/7 update.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Hey does anyone have a save file of Thosha's playthrough just after visiting the Elves?

I kinda of fucked the highclass prostitute in Stineford right in the beggining and because of that i can't get Aka to destroy the airship and max Megail at the same time. Meaning i would have to choose between both and would get late in the Second House of Petitions because i would not have Megail.

If not a savefile, does anyone knows if it's possible to edit my save and not fuck the highclass prostitute? It's literally the only change and i wanted to follow Thosha's guide completely. I would still get a nearly perfect endgame but i would have to give up on the walkthrough since it would be different.

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Hey does anyone have a save file of Thosha's playthrough just after visiting the Elves?

I kinda of fucked the highclass prostitute in Stineford right in the beggining and because of that i can't get Aka to destroy the airship and max Megail at the same time. Meaning i would have to choose between both and would get late in the Second House of Petitions because i would not have Megail.

If not a savefile, does anyone knows if it's possible to edit my save and not fuck the highclass prostitute? It's literally the only change and i wanted to follow Thosha's guide completely. I would still get a nearly perfect endgame but i would have to give up on the walkthrough since it would be different.
Better just drop the link with all savefiles so you can download yourself and go back there in case you fuck up again xD
Also too lazy to make a zip file.

In your case, is save 28, all you need to do is talk to Orilise and say Yes.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Better just drop the link with all savefiles so you can download yourself and go back there in case you fuck up again xD
Also too lazy to make a zip file.
Google Drive
In your case, is save 28, all you need to do is talk to Orilise and say Yes.
Thanks, and i fucked up just because i wanted to get the scene; so i saved beforehand and would load after getting it... but i forgot to load i guess lmao

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
I wouldn't take those pastbin walkthroughs as fact. For instance, Fulminato has a weird insistance on reducing Nyst's score over getting an additional +5 Arclent Acceptance and a conciderably more positive sounding switch activation "Fleet:Supplies", even as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meanwhile, Arclent Acceptance still gets increased in, say, Carina's or Wynn's quests, indicating that the stat will see use again after the IW.
Truth is we don't know which stats will see use, and at which threshholds, but betting that Arclent Acceptance will be more relevant than Nyst's IW score in the endgame, seems like a bet with pretty safe odds to me. Or that setting your fleets to distribute supplies will be remembered more fondly in future stat checks rather keeping them in reserve.

Last edited:

supah

Aug 13, 2017
if you want optimizing you will need to restart the game, more or less.
otherwise, play and see. you cannot get a "game over" for a missing investment

this should be just before start the IK war. just check everything because is a old save and i'm not sure at 100% to have done everything.

For anyone that's interested, things left to be done are in the save before starting the Incubus War:

- Feed demon fruit to Sabitha

- Talk to succubus in Denlak at the Fuckball arena -> Shining Sword (I'm not sure if there are any negative repercussions for looting all the chests here, maybe someone else knows?)

- Talk with succubus inside Denlak weaponshop + Chasm falls armourer

- Orcent bar talk in Orgasmic empire

- Can make Yarra's first slut pin in Yhilin

That's all you can definitely still do.

Below are some things I noticed, but I'm not sure about, hopefully Fulminato can say if these are all as should be

- 6 shards remaining, Trin isn't given a shard, not sure if needed
- There is 745K Pron left, not sure if there's any point in doing additional investments (No Denlak trade network, Threesome reform, orc reform)

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I wouldn't take those pastbin walkthroughs as fact. For instance, Fulminato has a weird insistance on reducing Nyst's score over getting an additional +5 Arclent Acceptance and a conciderably more positive sounding switch activation "Fleet:Supplies", even as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meanwhile, Arclent Acceptance still gets increased in, say, Carina's or Wynn's quests, indicating that the stat will see use again after the IW.
Truth is we don't know which stats will see use, and at which threshholds, but betting that Arclent Acceptance will be more relevant than Nyst's IW score in the endgame, seems like a bet with pretty safe odds to me. Or that setting your fleets to distribute supplies will be remembered more fondly in future stat checks rather keeping them in reserve.
1. there is a treshold for nyst score in the ardoheim section of the aftermath.
2. keep in reserve the fleet it's needed for saving the agnostic in the aftermath with my planed route.
3. i basically never optimized anything outside the single event since the start of chapter 5. to many unknown check and factor. only a game closed one can think a good optimization

For anyone that's interested, things left to be done are in the save before starting the Incubus War:

1- Feed demon fruit to Sabitha

2- Talk to succubus in Denlak at the Fuckball arena -> Shining Sword (I'm not sure if there are any negative repercussions for looting all the chests here, maybe someone else knows?)

3- Talk with succubus inside Denlak weaponshop + Chasm falls armourer

4- Orcent bar talk in Orgasmic empire

5- Can make Yarra's first slut pin in Yhilin

That's all you can definitely still do.

Below are some things I noticed, but I'm not sure about, hopefully Fulminato can say if these are all as should be

6 - 6 shards remaining, Trin isn't given a shard, not sure if needed
7 - There is 745K Pron left, not sure if there's any point in doing additional investments (No Denlak trade network, Threesome reform, orc reform)
1 - was added some update later, but was allowed early section
2 - i dislike the whole things, but you usualy aren't penalized to gain shining sword, the whole things is a mock of the minigame often long rpg provide and the gacha genere
3 - it's only flavor, don't change anything (so far)
4/5 - good to know
6 - i haven't give any shard to anyone, it isn't required to give a shard to trin, yes, it's by long shot the most beneficial shard given, but never bothered.
7 - don't having any real optimized pron planing for chapter 5 i bought only the investment needed for ace the future events.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
1. there is a treshold for nyst score in the ardoheim section of the aftermath.
2. keep in reserve the fleet it's needed for saving the agnostic in the aftermath with my planed route.
3. i basically never optimized anything outside the single event since the start of chapter 5. to many unknown check and factor. only a game closed one can think a good optimization
1. You don't need Nysts score to get the best result in the Ardoheim aftermath, not by a long shot. It's a useless stat, as is.
2. Nor do you need need to keep the fleet in reserve, if you just damage the LoB's island, loot the vaults, help Zirantia and go all in on the Agnostic.
3. Exactly why I said no one should take your planned route as fact. You operate on the same lack of info as the rest of us. What I'm saying is that the odds of Arclent Acceptance and "Fleet:Supplies" being important in the endgame seem conciderably higher than IW_Nyst score and "Fleet:Reserve"

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
1. You don't need Nysts score to get the best result in the Ardoheim aftermath, not by a long shot. It's a useless stat, as is.
2. Nor do you need need to keep the fleet in reserve, if you just damage the LoB's island, loot the vaults, help Zirantia and go all in on the Agnostic.
3. Exactly why I said no one should take your planned route as fact. You operate on the same lack of info as the rest of us. What I'm saying is that the odds of Arclent Acceptance and "Fleet:Supplies" being important in the endgame seem conciderably higher than IW_Nyst score and "Fleet:Reserve"
they are all basically near-zero probability to be used.
based on the rest of the game the the fleet choice at the end of the war is "global stats bonus" (supplly), "event stats bonus" (keep order) and "something you can use later" ("reserve")
the first two are already given result, the keep in reserve perhaps no [very slim probability].

most of the switches in the game had only functional or cosmetic effect, "fleet: supplies" is used for spwan a couple of npc and change a couple of dialogues in the aftermath and in the open world segment after the war.
i don't know if you were around during the synod release, and the absolutely belief many have the switch "annah support" was needed for future event. when is obviously just set to change annah reply to bertricia two dialogue box later.
and in fact in return of stineford the switch is never checked.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
they are all basically near-zero probability to be used.
based on the rest of the game the the fleet choice at the end of the war is "global stats bonus" (supplly), "event stats bonus" (keep order) and "something you can use later" ("reserve")
the first two are already given result, the keep in reserve perhaps no [very slim probability].

most of the switches in the game had only functional or cosmetic effect, "fleet: supplies" is used for spwan a couple of npc and change a couple of dialogues in the aftermath and in the open world segment after the war.
i don't know if you were around during the synod release, and the absolutely belief many have the switch "annah support" was needed for future event. when is obviously just set to change annah reply to bertricia two dialogue box later.
and in fact in return of stineford the switch is never checked.
Slim probability>no probability.
As the game's most ardent supporter of the painfully outdated "Early Monument" plan, you should believe in that more than anyone.
The difference between Arclent Acceptance and IW_Nyst is the fact that we are still getting the former stat from finishing quests in content added after the IW, so obviously it's likely to be used again. IW_Nyst? Not so much.

And yeah, I don't believe any of the Fleet switches will see use again either, to be honest. But Reserve DID already serve a purpose in the IW.
Supplies= Additional AA but no IW bonus
Reserve= Neutral AA but small IW bonus
Order= Negative AA score but major IW bonus
You'd honestly say that keeping the airships in reserve is more likely to be a positive in stat-checks, than delivering supplies, in a game that rewards altruism as much as this one? You only keep that reserve during the war. After the aftermath you have the same fleet around with no losses and only the reputation gained from what you did with it. Seems like you'd be remembered more fondly in any given side-quest's stat-checks, if you went out of your way to help the entire continent.

But whatever. The fleet part is admitedly pretty ambigous. The importance of IW_Nyst vs Arclent Acceptance seems far more clearcut. Seems decently possible for Sierra to hide a Shining Sword or some less obvious "thumbs up" for the player near the endgame, behind a skyhigh Arclent Acceptance requirement, and most of us have taken conciderable hits to this score after Neranda and potentionally also Elleani's events.

But you know what? Screw all of that. Because the reason I made my original comment was to say that optimization is tricky in the most recent updates, and that no newbies should take the advice of you or me or Thosha or anyone as fact. I don't know, you don't know, no one knows. So let's all stop pretending to have all the answers, hmm?

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes