Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
So 14 more harem quests and 7 more events. What was Fheliel's quest, because I don't remember doing that one? Unless it's already been implemented.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Everything ticked there is already in the game though am not 100% on what her quest represents though could be the building her country tower defences or her joining the harem like how warden of the south or esturin final count as harem quests and how both dari and Janine could have been ticked off since they have good closing events that could have counted already but that was a while ago in story so they are getting at least something(wether it is a big thing or not is yet to be seen since not all are as much work)

I am hard at work on TLS 0.65.0, which will check off a decent number of those boxes
Exact number of updates is still a bit in the air since each box of work is not created equal but with 21 events left and so far a usual of like 3 ticks per update then by TLS 77 we will be done with the game entirely(71 with this final open world but could go faster depending on work flow and if most of the big events and stuff has already been done)

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
So 14 more harem quests and 7 more events. What was Fheliel's quest, because I don't remember doing that one? Unless it's already been implemented.
I don't remember it too, and looks like wiki has no info as well. I'm guessing Sierra Lee made it but has not implemented it yet.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Guys, i need a little help here. I appreciate how this game tries to cover so many aspects of Simon journey and how his decision affect the game later ... but i am so lost. I am at the point right after the coup in chapter 1. I read ahead on the wiki walkthrough but its keep pointing to more complicated aspects of the game and they are all somehow intermingled. Is there a different source aside from wiki that are more clear cut? They last time i felt so lost was right after my college physic class about einstein theory of relativity ...
Alternatively if you want a "perfect" playthrough, Tosha's playthrough is on the wiki. I don't know if it's currently up to date, but it goes pretty far.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
it's the request do to some tower stuff at the start of chapter 5. just before she join.
it's anticlimatic, i agree, but haremettes joining in chapter 5 don' have a "proper" harem quest after they join
[elleani, nearanda, fheliel, ginasta, wendis is the only exception i think]

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Jean7788

Dec 28, 2021
Hi Guys, some question please
1. Does Ancient Ruin Opening worth the 5.000.000 ??
I am currently in chapter 4 cycle 2

2. And what does the airship and some monument for? they cost 1.000.000
3. Do i really need to upgrade my bases ?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hi Guys, some question please
1. Does Ancient Ruin Opening worth the 5.000.000 ??
I am currently in chapter 4 cycle 2

2. And what does the airship and some monument for? they cost 1.000.000
3. Do i really need to upgrade my bases ?
1. yes, if you can afford it. you will find one of the ancient IK set item here [if you open it in chapter 4] but don't open it before chapter 4 cycle 4.
2. they grant some not trivial bonus during some events, but it's complex evaluate when take them (monument is required for hilstara quest, and you will need some airship in the end, and the fleet size depend how earlier you pick up the investment)
3. yes, and soon, next session your hq stats will be checked.

Jean7788

Dec 28, 2021
1. yes, if you can afford it. you will find one of the ancient IK set item here [if you open it in chapter 4] but don't open it before chapter 4 cycle 4.
2. they grant some not trivial bonus during some events, but it's complex evaluate when take them (monument is required for hilstara quest, and you will need some airship in the end, and the fleet size depend how earlier you pick up the investment)
3. yes, and soon, next session your hq stats will be checked.
-----------------------------
About no 3, If i didnt upgrade my bases, will it really heavily affected me ??

because I do the Orc Research, and I dont have many Pron to invest building at this cycle. to save the 5mil Ancient ruins and airship 1 million.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
-----------------------------
About no 3, If i didnt upgrade my bases, will it really heavily affected me ??

because I do the Orc Research, and I dont have many Pron to invest building at this cycle. to save the 5mil Ancient ruins and airship 1 million.
if you want optimizing you will need to restart the game, more or less.
otherwise, play and see. you cannot get a "game over" for a missing investment

ca you help me please i am following your guide and i have been soft locked at a Tanurak Point. can i have a save from just before the Incubus War?

this should be just before start the IK war. just check everything because is a old save and i'm not sure at 100% to have done everything.

Arutha1988

Feb 26, 2018
if you want optimizing you will need to restart the game, more or less.
otherwise, play and see. you cannot get a "game over" for a missing investment

this should be just before start the IK war. just check everything because is a old save and i'm not sure at 100% to have done everything.
thanks

Jean7788

Dec 28, 2021
SHOUT OUT TO GAME DEVELOPER.... I just want to leave small review here...

Battle and Art is average... But the STORY LORE and SCRIPT WRITING, is so good...
-------------------------
The plot twist at the end of chapter 2, Cum Dump Character Improvement, the Vinario Deeds negotiation script, its all so beautifully written.. But, what makes me enjoy the most is The Orin and her mother quest

When i first see the Small shop at GASM FALL.. A Single mother with a daughter open a potion shop. They are only selling 1 Type of Potion. The single mother innocently though that with some invesment it will help her shop become more profitable.
Megail just directly say this is invesment. Megail explained so detail, the market is generic commodity, the cute daughter wont help much in these kind of business, blabla... I dont care though, I just give this one 20.000 Pron just to help them.

And when i see their potion shop got bigger, they sell more potion types, and they even give me 10% discount, I bought a lot of mana potion from them. (I know this is only a game, but I play what I liked),,, And i feel happy.
-----------------------
After Continue the game, i come across Orin Restaurant Quest. And I finished the quest...
Seriously, I feel so good, and this game developer so admirable....
Small Mini quest like this, it looks like useless quest, but satisfy my heart as gamer... This is just so Briliant

I thank you for making such beautifully written Game Story, and such detail in the dialogue...
This is EPIC WRITTEN.

Jean7788

Dec 28, 2021
As I am halfway through act 5, I am just growing tired with the game and the "hidden stats" and moot choices the game offers (to what I assume is to intentionally fuck you over), I played all the way up to act 4 with the so called "walkthrough" which essentially did not walk me through jack shit other than explain choices without explaining the consequences. I recently found and used thosha's walkthrough, which is VASTLY better but not 100% in explanations. In turn, I am playing a game where up until this point is not ideal in Hidden stats or choices (over 100 hours in, DEFINATELY not restarting). I feel that the MC's middle aged wannabe edgelord phase is overly played out with the armor and the vastly poor choices or the times when greatly weaker (mostly act 3 through 5) enemies get the best of you during every scene and power play greatly diminish the story and accomplishments made. Over all, to play the game how the creator wanted the story to go, only goes ONE way and the way it is hidden and obscured from the player is just crazy (no hints or tips in game at all).

The game started out strong in both story, freedom of movement and content, as it advanced through the different acts, it went from a fantastically told story, to spouting straight up filler content and pushing the MC along losing the freedom of movement between acts. After I got bored and basically opened up the hood, the creators have a real hard on for not letting any cheating going on in the game (people should play a game such as this the way they want, why the hell should they care?).

For anyone interest or just starting this game, forget the pinned walkthrough and just use walkthrough and save a bunch of heartache and wasted time. This is not an actual smut game, more or less an overly complicated RPGM with some "adult" pictures. It is enjoyable and worth a playthrough.

These are just my opinions. Take them for what they are.

This game is not some overly complicated RPGM...
It is designed so beautifully, bad choices make bad result in the end.
The walkthrough is good, because it EXPLAIN EVERYTHING, so You Need to think what kind of ending you want to make.

I think you should just play with whatever result you have, maximizing the walkthrough..
And after this game got Updated to FINAL VERSION v 10.
Maybe in few more years

You can REPLAY it again, with Fresh Mind and Better Choices to makes.
This game is so Beautifully Written, and Designed
----------
I just finish Killing FuckLord in Erosian War but my result is bad I got penalty Cant do Research for 1 turn,
I try to replay the Erosian War currently.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
what would be the best investement in chapter 1 early chapter 2 ? i took 2 merceries company , the yihillin mining processor and the incubus cache, should i replace the cache with the dusty ? or should i stay on that course of action while also taking the magic place in stinefort

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
what would be the best investement in chapter 1 early chapter 2 ? i took 2 merceries company , the yihillin mining processor and the incubus cache, should i replace the cache with the dusty ? or should i stay on that course of action while also taking the magic place in stinefort
Try to invest in the bank (use Trin's copies). Dusty Horde conflicts with the most expensive merc company, I think.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes