supah

Aug 13, 2017
Having finally caught up to all the current content, optimization is gonna be a challenge, especially with the amount of character quests and the final section still on the horizon.

On that subject, Fulminato, since I'm unsure as to what investments have been made between the end of the second gathering (following the minmax route) and the save you shared earlier, but from what I can see, you're short just about 177.500 PRoN to get the best IW aftermath results, since both Theltiar rentals (425K PRoN) and something in the OE need investments, all OE investments, either smuggling or refurbishments will require 500K PRoN.

As I said though, not sure if it as simple as choosing 1 different investment after the second gathering, or if it requires a different choice in investments somewhere earlier down the line, comparing the country scores in the save from before the IW and the country scores in the pastebin sheet, I think it's simply a different investment to be had after the second Incubus war, since there is a large shift in between.

Last edited:

Lolas Razor

Mar 19, 2022
so story is good so far and game is fun etc.

tho i got one important question: is there a way to play this game without the window being so effing small my eyes hurt because im literally 10 cm before my monitor to try to see anything.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Hi guys, Is there a way to check the available cg's in the game files? Would be nice to check the other ones out I did not earn, however I haven't managed to find the files.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
That is because it is still in what is basically Beta testing aka making sure there are no bugs and balance checking, Update will be live around the 17th for all(generally takes a week to two from first patron release to get through all the issues that pop up)

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
so story is good so far and game is fun etc.

tho i got one important question: is there a way to play this game without the window being so effing small my eyes hurt because im literally 10 cm before my monitor to try to see anything.
F5 to FullScreen, F6 to make the window larger.

I can't find download link!
Thx
Public version still not available.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: congamensch

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I finally finished the Erosian War and the last choice regarding Estaven really got to me. I fear that Wendis can become something terrible depending on my choice... i don't know... do anyone have a good idea which option is better?

Reactions: kingkiller0297

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
I finally finished the Erosian War and the last choice regarding Estaven really got to me. I fear that Wendis can become something terrible depending on my choice... i don't know... do anyone have a good idea which option is better?
Despite what one might think, letting Wendis torture Estaven ironically allows her to get a lot of her more sadistic tendencies out of her system as she finds that even when her vistim is someone as reprehensible as the Fucklord, she has less of an appetite for this than she thought she did. Plus letting her torture him gains way more affection than it loses, and contributes positively to Wnedis' mental stability.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Despite what one might think, letting Wendis torture Estaven ironically allows her to get a lot of her more sadistic tendencies out of her system as she finds that even when her vistim is someone as reprehensible as the Fucklord, she has less of an appetite for this than she thought she did. Plus letting her torture him gains way more affection than it loses, and contributes positively to Wnedis' mental stability.
I choose to let her do it when i compared the two aftermatches. I'm not much for unecessary torture since i find it to be really counterproductive but i know Wendis situation is very complicated since she is twisted beyond what a normalcy could argue. The only way for her to find an answer is to probably unleach all her anger somehow, even if it's in an unhealthy way.

But i do dislike torturing Estaven since for some damn reason i respect the bitch. He's way less impactful in the game than the Incubus Emperor ever was, but he is way more driven and he is by far my favorite antagonist, just an evil cunt that loves to be evil because. No twisted sense of justice like the Anak and he's way more interesting than the Empress or the Lustlord as a King. Sierra did an awesome job on him imo.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
I'd argue on Estaven being more interesting than Esthera, but I'm otherwise with you all the way. I did have Wendis tear him apart, though it wasn't because I wanted the guy to suffer, but because I thought he'd come back if he wasn't torn apart enough :p What can I say? Sierra really made him out to be more powerful than he actually was, or at least that was how he seemed to my dumb ass.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Surprised to see a new combatant harem member, anyone wanna spoil me on who it is? I've been holding off on chapter 5 for awhile but I'm curious to know

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I'd argue on Estaven being more interesting than Esthera, but I'm otherwise with you all the way. I did have Wendis tear him apart, though it wasn't because I wanted the guy to suffer, but because I thought he'd come back if he wasn't torn apart enough :p What can I say? Sierra really made him out to be more powerful than he actually was, or at least that was how he seemed to my dumb ass.
you need fight him like 4/5 times to bring him down. because he is alone attrite will worn him down a lot more compared simon's party. and in the end the definitive victory was achieved with the help of a betrayer (sabitha).

you fight the IE a couple of times and the victory is achieved with the help of ginasta stopping him to fully recover.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
The IE was also betrayed by Iris who hit him with a big spell(as well as removing his stash of corruption he had to heal himself up) after tricking him into some bad fights that running right into some divine spells and of course Ginasta kept ambushing him after she got her one big hit in

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes