falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
As for AI art- well, maybe I'm projecting, but I like to think that Sierra would rather pay some human artist to do work for her, instead of getting Skynet to do the work for free. Sure, the art would be technically better, but at least this way someone can make a living for their work.
I don't think that's the concern at all, since there seems to be a lot of volunteerism going on with every aspect of the project except art. Rather, AI art actually just isn't very good, not just because of its "style" but because she wants the art to actually match the details of the scenes. Plus, at least the art has a distinct style if it's all done by this one human artist.

Anyway, I don't even accept the premise that the current art is bad. It's good. There's just a limit to how good anything looks at that tiny window size. And that's another advantage - the artist can draw with that limitation in mind, while the AI has no concept of how to adjust for it.

The long and short of it is that Simon, as someone who is in relationship with enough women to fill up a football team,
You mean Fuckball team? No, it's not happening.
consider forcing any of said women to be exclusive with him to be super hypocritical.
I'm not sure he ever said that, but of course they are not exclusive with him regardless. They have the whole rest of the harem, too. That's enough partners for anyone. There is a difference between poly and open relationship, and they don't have the open relationship.

And there's no forcing involved because most of the harem joins of their own free will, including all the succubi. (Gosh, but if you're scandalized that someone might voluntarily enter into an unequal relationship, don't look into BDSM lifestylers... or, you know, the whole Orgasmic Empire in-universe, built on master/slave relationships.) Anyway, it's a harem. Double standard is expected and in fact it's kind of the point. Yarra says she wants to build Simon a harem; Simon doesn't offer to build her one in return, because that'd be silly. Simon letting them have other partners at all is going above and beyond expectations. Crying about the hypocrisy is like crying that your sushi has rice in it.

Oh, but it is a trope subversion, someone will surely respond. Well, you still have to follow the trope some, or it's not even a subversion anymore.

you keep drawing parallels to irl human relationships (presumedly with sexual exclusiveness as a criteria for commitment), while other people see it as a succubus (fictional hypersexual creature) in a relationship akin to an open one (sexual exclusiveness is not a criteria for commitment)
Again, they have a poly relationship, but that does not imply openness. You can be poly and cheat; I have known this to end poly relationships IRL. And Simon is human, which means the succubi are all in a human relationship, and coming to understand human relationships is a significant part of Yarra's arc in particular.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hey guys :)
what kind of incest does the game contain?
brother and sister?
An adopted daughter, and a succubus mother & daughter + Simon.
There's also stated happenings (nothing the characters witness) of incest between succubi parents and children, when the children are old enough, as a normal part of succubus familial relations.

Reactions: Angelcrush

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Again, they have a poly relationship, but that does not imply openness. You can be poly and cheat; I have known this to end poly relationships IRL. And Simon is human, which means the succubi are all in a human relationship, and coming to understand human relationships is a significant part of Yarra's arc in particular.
Option A: They are in a poly relationship and Yarra cheated on her beloved Incubus King without showing a hint of remorse, creating what should be a source of hurt for Simon and guilt for Yarra that goes unresolved for about 3 chapters and a half now.

Option B: They have an open relationship, which completely explains why this was not made out to be an issue in the slightest, is not treated as a NTR fetish by the game's writing, and makes sense for all the characters involved.

Eye of the beholder and all that, but it strains common sense to assume a game of this quality would commit such a blunder as option A and never rectify it, when there is a much more reasonable explanation in option B right next to it.

Also humans can have open relationships, Yarra coming to understand that humans also have closed relationships doesn't stop the first from being what works best for Simon and her.

Now if you want to have a conversation on if TLS should or shouldn't have open relationships in the "harem" (which Simon explicitely states it is just the name they use for their relationship and not beholden to any traditional ideas of one-sidedness or sexual subservience) then that's a different discussion. I don't think TLS was ever commited to the specific kink of a traditional harem relationship, but I can understand if some of the player base feels deceived when the game breaks away from it (even though I heavily disagree with the expectation).

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
hey guys :)
what kind of incest does the game contain?
brother and sister?
No
Father and (step-)daughter (Simon and Robin)
Mother and daughter (Esthera and Nalili - cause you don't want a child to grow up to be neurotic freak, right?)

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
In fact, I don't think that, in the whole game, there are two named characters who are brother and sister (there are two brothers, though).

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
They are the two brothers that i had mentioned.
They're referred as twins, but Allue is a woman.

After first time you meet them in Zirantian feast Yarra comments Alluon:
man.png

And then she asks Simon about Allue:
woman.png

(I assume Allue is a woman/sister as her avatar looks more femine.)

Reactions: lostone2

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLastSovereign-0.65.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jan 14, 2018
Is there an end in sight yet for this game? I played it over a year ago (maybe 2 by now). It took me a really long time to complete what was there (in a good way) and I planned to come back when it was done and play through the entire thing again. Judging by the version number there's been 10 major updates (I played v0.55.4), and if it's still going to be a while to the end I might do another playthrough soon. Has the dev said anything about plans for an ending?

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
What's the purpose of the Incubus king items Armor head shield sword and pin
They having a rule in the final battle or for the Ending parts?
Nobody knows for sure, but SL has said that they will play a role in the final dungeon.

Jan 14, 2023
What's the purpose of the Incubus king items Armor head shield sword and pin
They having a rule in the final battle or for the Ending parts?
There's a fairly hard check in an event that benefits you a lot if you get 4 before doing it (Incubus War). i.e. go get the pin from the 5mil dungeon (& glove, but that doesn't count) before doing the IW content. Since I just did this on a replay - you get +2 for 4 items held, which is kinda a make/break part of that slice of the number crunching if you want to max as much as you can (in that if you only get +1 for 3, you have to sacrifice something else). In the long run, it allows you to max 3 sections + have 10 Ivala Rush in the final outcome while getting all the shining swords *and* not ruining Ziranth too much ('cause... hate to say it, but they're the discard in the IW balance equation).

And yeah, I've not worked out how to max all sections of the IW, but I can confidently get 3/4 + Ivala Rush max (which is the important bit).

The real kink of this game is for Excel spreadsheets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferril

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
You get some bonuses/penalties from having/not having IK items already during the Erosian war affecting your Tanurak strikes and Tower front scores ( , Tanurak's return section). IK items are affecting all the events where those variables are used (Ivala Crystal run for example) although not directly.

Jan 14, 2023
You get some bonuses/penalties from having/not having IK items already during the Erosian war affecting your Tanurak strikes and Tower front scores ( , Tanurak's return section). IK items are affecting all the events where those variables are used (Ivala Crystal run for example) although not directly.
Tanurak strikes are a major RP score modifier in the IW for a load of Goddesses, and minimizing them allows a >-4 Nyst score (for reasons -and Qum's Tak 6+ score on my notes, but no idea why -- ah, means you can get her 6 without using other options up, meaning you can use Sabitha in Inv Push for a +3). You need 4 to max out IW bonuses. You can hit Tower max otherwise, it's the strikes that bleed you out over the long game.

Just played through this for a 3/4 IW / 10 IvRush score so still looking at huge numbers of variables that allowed me to do it. Fairly sure you can only ever do a 4/4 (Zir 12+) if you sacrifice the Elf bridge for the large RP hits (Mother / country scores) and then have to re-tool the entire run backwards to change both Tak ground support and Ardon supports.

On a basic level: Zir not getting maxed happens both in the Synod and the IW and it's the least worst choice to sacrifice each time. If you sacrifice the maximum level for it each time, taking the 2/3 tiers, it allows you to max all other options for other factions (in Gown council, this snowballs into IW Tak / etc), you can max everything else if played 100%. The hit is like some pr0n extra costs - the crux is if you can keep the supplies (mid option) for Zir when you're about to infiltrate the Claws: and... weirdly you can't if you want to do other things (I might have messed my calcs up here).

There's an edge case for getting the max Zir Gown result (and thus that sweet +2 Zir = Opt flag) but it requires playing absolutely every other option perfectly (if you're going for full sex / succbi / Church / Orc options) from at least Chapter 2.

Dev hates furries.

Last edited:

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Tanurak strikes are a major RP score modifier in the IW for a load of Goddesses, and minimizing them allows a >-4 Nyst score (for reasons -and Qum's Tak 6+ score on my notes, but no idea why -- ah, means you can get her 6 without using other options up, meaning you can use Sabitha in Inv Push for a +3). You need 4 to max out IW bonuses. You can hit Tower max otherwise, it's the strikes that bleed you out over the long game.

Just played through this for a 3/4 IW / 10 IvRush score so still looking at huge numbers of variables that allowed me to do it. Fairly sure you can only ever do a 4/4 (Zir 12+) if you sacrifice the Elf bridge for the large RP hits (Mother / country scores) and then have to re-tool the entire run backwards to change both Tak ground support and Ardon supports.

On a basic level: Zir not getting maxed happens both in the Synod and the IW and it's the least worst choice to sacrifice each time. If you sacrifice the maximum level for it each time, taking the 2/3 tiers, it allows you to max all other options for other factions (in Gown council, this snowballs into IW Tak / etc), you can max everything else if played 100%. The hit is like some pr0n extra costs - the crux is if you can keep the supplies (mid option) for Zir when you're about to infiltrate the Claws: and... weirdly you can't if you want to do other things (I might have messed my calcs up here).

There's an edge case for getting the max Zir Gown result (and thus that sweet +2 Zir = Opt flag) but it requires playing absolutely every other option perfectly (if you're going for full sex / succbi / Church / Orc options) from at least Chapter 2.

Dev hates furries.
Do you know Fulminatos Calculator tool for TLS? Its a great way to check the results and effects of your decisions down the line (after the first blind run). Covers everything except the most recent companion missions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cat-in-the-Hat
Mar 31, 2020
Played this game 5 years ago(i think) now i'm downloading it again coz i'm bored.
Does anyone have rafael's or thosha's playthrough.
I have bookmarked them but the links are no longer working.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes