ZeroDeepChill

Sep 30, 2017
Yo, anyone got any advice for fighting the Dwaregast spiders, cuz I got the artifact and now I'm trying to beat the rest of them and they just keep slaughtering me.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Yo, anyone got any advice for fighting the Dwaregast spiders, cuz I got the artifact and now I'm trying to beat the rest of them and they just keep slaughtering me.
I used Robin, Vhala and Uyae... Vhala was spamming debufs and Robin was using Fire Lances (since they're weak to Fire). Once debuffed, Vhala used her Aura of Abstinence since they're also weak to Anti-Sex. Simon and Uyae were spamming heals with Simon using King's Aura ASAP.
What is Eustrin Neranda Tour?
Unique events in Eustrin that trigger while you have Neranda under illusion in your party. Just go around and interact with everything and everyone... don't forget to go to secret entrance!

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Use Vhala, Carina, Hilstaria. Debuff the spidies, buff the party. Attack the weakest first.

Malkmus

May 12, 2017
Anyone else feels like the combats are getting almost annoyingly difficult? I mean, I understand that if it were simply a matter of "find what hurts the enemy, then use it", it would become boring soon, but I think middle ground can be reached between "HURR HURR PUNCH BADDIES IN FACE" and "oh, gods of RNG, may you grant me three criticals in a row so that I may have any chance of winning this battle". The fucking bastards in the Order of Silence's basement blew me up in a minute, and the game never even warned you that an extremely difficult battle was coming. Losing half an hour of gameplay because you didn't think to save because there weren't any enemies is... not nice.

Reactions: ZeroDeepChill

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone else feels like the combats are getting almost annoyingly difficult? I mean, I understand that if it were simply a matter of "find what hurts the enemy, then use it", it would become boring soon, but I think middle ground can be reached between "HURR HURR PUNCH BADDIES IN FACE" and "oh, gods of RNG, may you grant me three criticals in a row so that I may have any chance of winning this battle". The fucking bastards in the Order of Silence's basement blew me up in a minute, and the game never even warned you that an extremely difficult battle was coming. Losing half an hour of gameplay because you didn't think to save because there weren't any enemies is... not nice.
No, they got more complicated due to higher level of opposition and rather wide skill range of your Harem making figuring out the correct combo somewhat difficult. Days of using a single party to handle everything are long gone...

As for game not warning you "that an extremely difficult battle was coming"... why should it? It's not like any combat came out of nowhere. Most of the difficult stuff is now limited to areas that you actually need to enter by choosing that "yes, you want to enter" or "yes, you want to deal with it now" so it's only your fault for not saving the game before making that choice.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Pure diologue/text for the sex/lewd scenes but they are so well written I hardly noticed. Use your "Imagination" I mean they already give you characters basic looks in some sense.
Hard to understand that logic when the dev behind the game is making over 5k a month. I have seen games make less with decent art. Do they have problems coding it in or something? Surely they can just hire an artist or a coder to help and this game has a big community too. Doesn't seem to have any good reason not to have art in it. Shame because this game is damn good who knows how good it could be if the dev coughed up some of their money for help.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Where's the wood for Altina's weapon located? I'm in Chapter 5, and missed finding it earlier. Is it still available and where? Thanks.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
You do know there is an autosave right?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Hard to understand that logic when the dev behind the game is making over 5k a month. I have seen games make less with decent art. Do they have problems coding it in or something? Surely they can just hire an artist or a coder to help and this game has a big community too. Doesn't seem to have any good reason not to have art in it. Shame because this game is damn good who knows how good it could be if the dev coughed up some of their money for help.
I believe there's difficulty, in having to install art because the game is deep into development. I'm not sure since I haven't played with or studied RPG engine, but I would guess you would need to rewrite or move the dialog to appear with CG's. I am also guessing it could be possible to just replace the black background scene (when the text appears) with CG's and you wouldn't need to to anything to the text. Only players would complain over the text blocking a full view of the art scenes.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
There's also the sheer quantity of sex scenes to consider, not to mention the variety of action in them; most sex scenes in games that I'm familiar with are lengthy and rather small in quantity, so the artist doesn't have to draw too much at a time. I can see any scene involving Trin to be a massive nightmare to draw, for example.

ZeroDeepChill

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone know if it has checks on cheating money, cuz I wanna do a playthrough where I buy everything. But if there's enough checks on just that, I probably won't, like I'm just leaving levels alone. But I want to use my ProN to get everything.

Sep 30, 2017
The stated reason for the lack of art is the difficulty in actually getting a suitable artist that is willing to do the stupid amount of artwork involved to actually illustrate the project. There are a massive number of sex scenes in the game and SL doesn't want to have inconsistent artwork from many different artists. In addition, there is currently an artist working on sex scenes for the game right now, but as mentioned before, there are a very large number of them so it is not going to be done any time soon.

Anyone know if it has checks on cheating money, cuz I wanna do a playthrough where I buy everything. But if there's enough checks on just that, I probably won't, like I'm just leaving levels alone. But I want to use my ProN to get everything.
Not really, but there can be some cheeky lines if you get things that are impossible to get that early without cheating ProN

D

Deleted member 1313226

The stated reason for the lack of art is the difficulty in actually getting a suitable artist that is willing to do the stupid amount of artwork involved to actually illustrate the project. There are a massive number of sex scenes in the game and SL doesn't want to have inconsistent artwork from many different artists. In addition, there is currently an artist working on sex scenes for the game right now, but as mentioned before, there are a very large number of them so it is not going to be done any time soon.

Not really, but there can be some cheeky lines if you get things that are impossible to get that early without cheating ProN

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
I can appreciate the fact of trying to have consistent artwork because I played Harem Collector the other day and the artwork just drastically changes sometimes which just completely takes me out of it.
Well I petty the poor shmuck who has to do all the artwork.
But I am also thankful.

Reactions: falafelswoop

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
As athos00000 posted above, there are certain checks on cheated money, ProN and levels. Personally, I'd just use a save editor to skip the middleman and max out your inventory directly.

I can appreciate the fact of trying to have consistent artwork because I played Harem Collector the other day and the artwork just drastically changes sometimes which just completely takes me out of it.
Well I petty the poor shmuck who has to do all the artwork.
But I am also thankful.
Not knocking anyone who likes pictures, but I prefer text for the same reason that CGs are going to be hard to implement- it's so much easier to have a variety of characters and actions in text than it is in pictures. Again, imagine any scene involving Trin in it; you'd just need a few lines, maybe not even an entire sentence, to talk about a horde of psycho clones going down on Simon. The equivalent art would probably drive someone mad.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Can anyone let the game developer know the yellow flashing in the academy is potential seizure hazard. It's only irritating to myself but someone who has a history with seizures might have an episode

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes