Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Heyho, the Game is great like always. Started a new Game ( New Laptop no Safes). I know it is more a noob Question, but i still wanna ask it simply because im terrible with stats and min maxing. Which Char should set priority on which stat?

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Heyho, the Game is great like always. Started a new Game ( New Laptop no Safes). I know it is more a noob Question, but i still wanna ask it simply because im terrible with stats and min maxing. Which Char should set priority on which stat?
you are talking about equipment?

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Man, there's so many characters- you have any names in mind? In general, their low to mid-tier weapons should tell you what stats to look out for.
well the main ones which would be usefull would be Yarra and Simon himself. Sure Yarra use more magic, but ( Autofill is not helpfull in this) as main Weapon should i use a Wipe or a Vibrator? And Simon. Sure i kow he can use any Weapon which are not for Succubus or Magic users. But is he more the Offensive or Deffensive type?

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Sure Yarra use more magic, but ( Autofill is not helpfull in this) as main Weapon should i use a Whip or a Vibrator?
Early on, a Vibrator is more useful as many early game enemies are vulnerable to Lust attacks, and Yarra is your earliest source of AoE attacks, so it's best to keep her topped off, if you'll pardon the phrasing. In the mid-game though, especially after you get teammates with improved AoE attacks, it's better to give Yarra a dildo in the shield hand and a whip in the other.

And Simon. Sure i kow he can use any Weapon which are not for Succubus or Magic users.
Simon is very versatile, and in general you can equip him to fit your personal playstyle(s); I find that it's hard to go wrong with kitting him out. Just make sure he's got the best defensive item (such as a Barrier Pin) in his Accessory slot, since it's very likely that he'd be the lynchpin of whatever party he's in. There's a reason some of the hardest sections in the game are the ones where he doesn't participate in.

Reactions: Taureum

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Early on, a Vibrator is more useful as many early game enemies are vulnerable to Lust attacks, and Yarra is your earliest source of AoE attacks, so it's best to keep her topped off, if you'll pardon the phrasing. In the mid-game though, especially after you get teammates with improved AoE attacks, it's better to give Yarra a dildo in the shield hand and a whip in the other.

Simon is very versatile, and in general you can equip him to fit your personal playstyle(s); I find that it's hard to go wrong with kitting him out. Just make sure he's got the best defensive item (such as a Barrier Pin) in his Accessory slot, since it's very likely that he'd be the lynchpin of whatever party he's in. There's a reason some of the hardest sections in the game are the ones where he doesn't participate in.
Thank you for the help. And every Char it can Equip has always Barrier Pin (Life get so much easyer).

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
In the End? yep.
- Simon ATK and DEF in early/mid game, from chapter 3 go for full MAT and DEF
- Aka best tool is the crit, so highest ATK dagger (and her custome dagger)
- Yarra better a wihp and some ATK, so she isn't totaly useless against enemy lust-resistent and a butt plug for full SP
- Qum doesn't need to attack, so a dildo and anything buff her MAT
- Hilstara DEF and MDF, use her only for tanky section
- Robin go for MAT, thanks her lance can land a good damage against enemy without any elemental weakness
- Altina usualy mage gear, her big spell drain a lot of mana, so anything can increase her pool is good
- Varia deal a massive amount of damage at her hp expense, so give everithing can buff her dmg output (a dead enemy cannot hit her), but give her the nearly best armor gear
- Carina she is a healer without any offensive skill, i think is best buff her MAT and nothing else, some other give her a battlestaff and an accessory boosting the ATK to make some dmg with the neormal attack action
- Nalili buff her dmg output, i prefer give her a butt plug, but she can be fine without
- Uyae is a hybrid damage dealer - healer, i think the best glove are a good match, if you want use her only for dmg zirantia claw should be the best
- Vhala nearly all her skill use MAT so don't neglect it, she is a good tank with a good armor and her debuffing skill are very usefull against large group, so you want keep her alive for debuff them
- Riala: more MAT more good.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I'm starting over cause I did not have enough PRON for the ruin before the erosian war but not very far just a few chapters any tips to get the right amount of PRON.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I'm starting over cause I did not have enough PRON for the ruin before the erosian war but not very far just a few chapters any tips to get the right amount of PRON.
it's impossibile give "any tips", you need to plan your run from the start with clear idea what you want and what you are willing to sacrifice for it. for example this is my run:

the investment in the end of chapter 4 are likely begin changed now we know the first chapter 5 iteration.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
it's impossibile give "any tips", you need to plan your run from the start with clear idea what you want and what you are willing to sacrifice for it. for example this is my run:

the investment in the end of chapter 4 are likely begin changed now we know the first chapter 5 iteration.
If there is just a freaking option to lower the price to at least 4.5 at best that would be great its almost impossible to open that ruin before the war. The best I can do is open it after the war.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
If there is just a freaking option to lower the price to at least 4.5 at best that would be great its almost impossible to open that ruin before the war. The best I can do is open it after the war.
well, with my run you can open the ruins before the war. without whoring qum or sacrifice any other result in the chapter 4.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
As of this build, how much of the story is complete? My last playthrought was around 0.39.

This is probably the best actual game on this site.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I looked at it , looks similar to mine but why did my pron did not reach the required 5 M.
similar isn't enough. it's a delicate works. even one single change can ruin thw whole playthrough.
expecialy the fist two chapter, very few ProN and a lot of investment with an huge effect for the whole game.

for example one of the key point is skip early bridge repair, yes this make two investment higher, but with the +1 social granted make a difference for reach 40 before the succession crisis.

As of this build, how much of the story is complete? My last playthrought was around 0.39.

This is probably the best actual game on this site.
i think an year and half before the came will be completed.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
similar isn't enough. it's a delicate works. even one single change can ruin thw whole playthrough.
expecialy the fist two chapter, very few ProN and a lot of investment with an huge effect for the whole game.

for example one of the key point is skip early bridge repair, yes this make two investment higher, but with the +1 social granted make a difference for reach 40 before the succession crisis.

i think an year and half before the came will be completed.
You still have that planner of yours so I can tailor my next playthrough?

Btw, is the game version related to the in game chapters? 0.49 As in, "we're at the end of chapter 4"?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
You still have that planner of yours so I can tailor my next playthrough?
yes:
i'm working to implement 0.49.X content, but it isn't coming soon (a lot to code)

Btw, is the game version related to the in game chapters? 0.49 As in, "we're at the end of chapter 4"?
nope, this mean it's the 49th major release of the game. we are in early chapter 5.

Reactions: kiribito

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
yes:
i'm working to implement 0.49.X content, but it isn't coming soon (a lot to code)

nope, this mean it's the 49th major release of the game. we are in early chapter 5.
As long as it's reliable going into chapter 4 it'll be ok.

Thank you very much for this tool by the way, it's more useful than any other guide/walkthrough out there.

D

Deleted member 1313226

I looked at it , looks similar to mine but why did my pron did not reach the required 5 M.
I did it not by having 5M in returns, but something like 4.6M in returns and holding back 400K so that I had 5M on hand before the war.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes