Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Part of me wants to believe you, because I can't wait to see the rest of the story, while the rest wants you to be wrong because I don't want to get off Sierra Lee's Wild Ride :cry:
Who knows? maybe after this a new Story in the same World?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Her introduction is literally her kicking a puppy. She then quite clearly abuses her maid. You feel bad for the maid. You are offered a solution. No NPC says something like "THIS MIGHT BE A BAD IDEA" (Aka only says "lol I dunno mang").
You need an NPC to tell you what's a good idea? Sounds like you might be an NPC yourself. :sneaky:
I'm kinda sceptical about that whole CG stuff for this game. Not that it's inherently bad, but as an example - scenes in adorevia has worse writing and you have to change CG in mind, according to what's happening in text. And i find it's easier to create a scene from the start for myself, based on the text.
Not sure I understand your concern but there will be a toggle to disable images.
there's still no incest, but it still has the tag....
Mother-daughter and father-daughter doesn't count to you?
Part of me wants to believe you, because I can't wait to see the rest of the story, while the rest wants you to be wrong because I don't want to get off Sierra Lee's Wild Ride :cry:
Sierra Lee will do other things and they will probably be good. Other games and writings have been good.

Does f95 have some kind of update/notification limit? I've got this thread watched, but recently I haven't been getting any notifications from this thread. It's kind of annoying.
I have this problem too - any help?

wats23

Sep 7, 2017
Um... Where is that one sage lady Ulrissa just killed Estaban or whatever his silly name was and cant find her

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I must be a poor investor cause my latest revenue cycle only netted 3.2 million (without cheating). Not sure how folks are coming up with 5-6 million? I guess I did spend some early on making things better for the folks in certain regions at no profit.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I must be a poor investor cause my latest revenue cycle only netted 3.2 million (without cheating). Not sure how folks are coming up with 5-6 million? I guess I did spend some early on making things better for the folks in certain regions at no profit.
I tried to maximize profits and got around 4.2 million.
Then again, "tried" doesn't mean I did maximize them. I also invested 5 million into the dungeon directly after the Erosian war (since you'd miss the crucial reward going there in chapter 5). From the big money-making investments I skipped the Ivalan Bank (225k profits) and the Yhilin bank (150k profits). Almost everything else I skipped were non-profitable investments.

Unsure what's the highest possible money gain from investments at chapter 5 start. My rough estimation is that it shouldn't be more than 5 million.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Then again, "tried" doesn't mean I did maximize them. I also invested 5 million into the dungeon directly after the Erosian war (since you'd miss the crucial reward going there in chapter 5). From the big money-making investments I skipped the Ivalan Bank (225k profits) and the Yhilin bank (150k profits). Almost everything else I skipped were non-profitable investments.

Unsure what's the highest possible money gain from investments at chapter 5 start. My rough estimation is that it shouldn't be more than 5 million.
Thanks, what was the crucial reward from the dungeon? I didn't had 5 million to invest, and guess I didn't need it to move forward.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Thanks, what was the crucial reward from the dungeon? I didn't had 5 million to invest, and guess I didn't need it to move forward.

The Incubus King Ping - basically a part of the "Incubus King" set, which are non-equippable key items that sometimes affect the plot at certain points.
It's actually most optimal to get it before the Erosian War (helps in one variable check and you NEED it to pass it perfectly), but I wanted to invest sooner for more profits.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

the banks are the best return investment, well yhilin a bit less, but they are a ton of money, if you invest in only one bank in chapter 2 ... well this reduce your money a lot.

edit: my most optimized run opening the ruins after the war had a 4.857.000 ProN return in last chapter 4 iteration.

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
the banks are the best return investment, well yhilin a bit less, but they are a ton of money, if you invest in only one bank in chapter 2 ... well this reduce your money a lot.

edit: my most optimized run opening the ruins after the war had a 4.857.000 ProN return in last chapter 4 iteration.
Did you skip the airships and monument investments for 1 million each?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
both funded (monument before succession crisis and airship in second iteration), and i funded militarization too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No idea how you managed to afford Yhilin bank and all those non-profitable investments at the same time.

Seems that my playthrough is utterly dicked after all. So much for optimization.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
No idea how you managed to afford Yhilin bank and all those non-profitable investments at the same time.

Seems that my playthrough is utterly dicked after all. So much for optimization.

this is the run, the war section and beyond is outdated and need to be reworked (i plan this before the front result calculation) and with a quick view i think i need to go for early troop path for achive all the best treshold in the war, but peraphs there is a way to keep the hold troop.

Reactions: 0nymous

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017

A good deal of investments can be made considerably cheaper depending on how or when you do them.It's not just WHAT you invest in, it's also how and when.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
god I'm so freaking confused with Simon's route where the hell is the mage tower, crypt events to up relationship how to escape? it says in the wiki you can do it in 16 days but that's impossible

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
god I'm so freaking confused with Simon's route where the hell is the mage tower, crypt events to up relationship how to escape? it says in the wiki you can do it in 16 days but that's impossible
can you elaborate the issue more?
the mage tower should be? (because there isn't any mage tower in simon's route)
the crypt event, you mean the training with nalili?
the route had from 100 to 106 days playable, what task should be done in 16 days?

and keep in mind some task can take a variable amount of time based on simon's hidden stat, the difference can be 10+ days between a very good save and a very bad save.

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
And I'm confused about what you are talking about... what do you mean by "Simon's route"? Are you talking about Chapter 2 free roam or are you talking about his captivity in Orgasmic Empire?

If you're talking about free roam, then yes, doing it in 16 days is possible but it's not recommended because by doing that you loose Altina. So rewards you get for that are essentially consolation prize...

And if you're talking about Simon's path during his captivity... that last at least 100 days (but you could get up to 6 additional days) but there is no Mage Tower or Crypt there so I have no idea what you're talking about.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes