congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Maybe they got confused about where they were on the wiki?

EDIT: On the off-chance that is what happened, here's a short explanation.

The '16 days' thing probably refers to the , right after you infiltrate the mansion full of Unmen and Unwomen to rescue Megail. while refers to the time Simon spends in the Orgasmic Empire (links are to the relevant sections in the walkthrough). If you can clarify where exactly you are, Dragul17, we could help you better.

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016

this is the run, the war section and beyond is outdated and need to be reworked (i plan this before the front result calculation) and with a quick view i think i need to go for early troop path for achive all the best treshold in the war, but peraphs there is a way to keep the hold troop.
Only one thing that irked me in your playthrough: you didn't buy any mercenaries (specifically Iron Cudgel as the cheapest option) before the horde battle. I'd be willing to tank the fact Carina's men die during the battle, but it's a bit more painful during the Third Arclent War when they're absent and it's impossible without them to get the most optimal Feroholm result (without Feroholm deaths).

It's also strange for me to skip the bridge investment immediately, since it reduces the price of two other high-profit investments available in early game. You did invest into them during Megails route for the full price: 35k instead of 25k.

Another thing was that with your Eustrin Embassy investment it should totally be possible to get the 20 Ardoheim score for the Ardan Bank investment to drop down from 400k to 300k.
On the other hand, it may mess up the overall investments regarding the deeds of Vinario (it may be impossible to go below 200k), so the end result may be the same in the end.

I overall hate the Eustrin Embassy investment, because it's such a huge money dump so early in the game for absolutely no profit. It always seemed to me like it's not worth it, since it pretty much only helps in beating the New Unpeople Motion during the summit; which is ultimately not even that bad overall.

Skipping Eustrin Supplier seems like a smart choice though: the profits are laughable, and itonly does nearly fuck-all (+1 to army size and quality and +1 victory point) during the Yhilin Battle (special supplier and Yhilini Supplier are enough to get the most optimal result, surprisingly).

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Only one thing that irked me in your playthrough: you didn't buy any mercenaries (specifically Iron Cudgel as the cheapest option) before the horde battle. I'd be willing to tank the fact Carina's men die during the battle, but it's a bit more painful during the Third Arclent War when they're absent and it's impossible without them to get the most optimal Feroholm result (without Feroholm deaths).
if you fund ardoheim border DF you can achive the best result. and if not buy that the only other option will be aram border DF, and you DONT want it.

and with only carina men you need 200+ army size in that moment for avoid the feroholm deths outcome. and with my playthrough it's impossibile reach 200+ at the start of the war.

It's also strange for me to skip the bridge investment immediately, since it reduces the price of two other high-profit investments available in early game. You did invest into them during Megails route for the full price: 35k instead of 25k.
grant +1 social (through ambassador evaluation in yhilin I), this mean a lot of money saved for reach 40+ before the succession crisis. [if it's worthy or not it's a open question]

Another thing was that with your Eustrin Embassy investment it should totally be possible to get the 20 Ardoheim score for the Ardan Bank investment to drop down from 400k to 300k.
On the other hand, it may mess up the overall investments regarding the deeds of Vinario (it may be impossible to go below 200k), so the end result may be the same in the end.
i don't have the money for all ardford investment, so 400K.

I overall hate the Eustrin Embassy investment, because it's such a huge money dump so early in the game for absolutely no profit. It always seemed to me like it's not worth it, since it pretty much only helps in beating the New Unpeople Motion during the summit; which is ultimately not even that bad overall.
the embassy is needed for best result in the summit (and the ability to fund the second one in chapter 4). and if i don't take the embassy which investment can I take? eustrin supplier? useless, aram supplier? will reduce aram cd to much. so realy is a no choice here.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
i don't have the money for all ardford investment, so 400K.
Didn't even notice, you skipped the flotilla investment (which is overpriced for what it does) and restaurant (which is only ok I guess).
the embassy is needed for best result in the summit (and the ability to fund the second one in chapter 4). and if i don't take the embassy which investment can I take? eustrin supplier? useless, aram supplier? will reduce aram cd to much. so realy is a no choice here.
I just tanked the New Unpeople Motion on the summit. Worked out ok in the long run, the repercussions weren't significant.
I did go for both suppliers purely for profits, since, like you said, there wasn't anything else to invest in at the moment.
I am worried though that the lack of both Eustrin embassy investments is yet to bite us in the ass in a future update.

f you fund ardoheim border DF you can achive the best result. and if not buy that the only other option will be aram border DF, and you DONT want it.
Bleh, forgot about the +5 to that variable from the border funding. It checks out then - sorry Carina's men, you must die for the sake of optimization.

Why would I explicitly NOT want the Aram border reinforcement funding? Did you meant not YET, as in I should get it, but only after returning from Eustrin before the Third Arclent War? It affects a couple of important checks during the war, I think.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I just tanked the New Unpeople Motion on the summit. Worked out ok in the long run, the repercussions weren't significant.
I did go for both suppliers purely for profits, since, like you said, there wasn't anything else to invest in at the moment.
I am worried though that the lack of both Eustrin embassy investments is yet to bite us in the ass in a future update.
why i should chose a wrost path gaining nothing compared a better one?
the ambassy repayed itself with the merchant guy's counter bribe in make the alliance path fail harder.
and, true, unpeople motion passed isn't a huge drawback (orc extermination is way more damaging), but it is still a drawback. if i can have all, why don't take it?

Why would I explicitly NOT want the Aram border reinforcement funding? Did you meant not YET, as in I should get it, but only after returning from Eustrin before the Third Arclent War? It affects a couple of important checks during the war, I think.
second aram embassy cost is tied to the aram cd score. more cd less money is required. i end the war with an aram cd of 21. is enough to half reduce the price (200K vs 400K highest cost), any other help in the aram scenario will drop under 20 and the price will increase. i take a couple of 'wrong' choice during the war for keep the CD up, send the orc to north and not in the mountain with a strenght of 9 and intelligence of 10, and order the orc to attack much without deploy reserve troops in the abbey section. i still hit the early pass victory with hilstara.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0nymous

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Maybe they got confused about where they were on the wiki?

EDIT: On the off-chance that is what happened, here's a short explanation.

The '16 days' thing probably refers to the , right after you infiltrate the mansion full of Unmen and Unwomen to rescue Megail. while refers to the time Simon spends in the Orgasmic Empire (links are to the relevant sections in the walkthrough). If you can clarify where exactly you are, Dragul17, we could help you better.
I'm talking about Captivity it says I can train with Nalili in the Crypt. I'm sitting at like 60 days with only 34 relationship with Nalili and I'm stuck in trying to find things to do. I've gone through the walkthrough and all its links and I seem to be unable to do anything except training at the training grounds or meditating. I finished the brothel they say I mastered everything but I didn't learn the 2 skills the wiki says I can learn. I'm thoroughly confused and the Wiki seems to be making it worse though I know I would miss so much more if it weren't there.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I'm talking about Captivity it says I can train with Nalili in the Crypt. I'm sitting at like 60 days with only 34 relationship with Nalili and I'm stuck in trying to find things to do. I've gone through the walkthrough and all its links and I seem to be unable to do anything except training at the training grounds or meditating. I finished the brothel they say I mastered everything but I didn't learn the 2 skills the wiki says I can learn. I'm thoroughly confused and the Wiki seems to be making it worse though I know I would miss so much more if it weren't there.
nalili crypt training will be unlocked after esthera return from the gathering, day 78. corruption and dominate to. you can learn unified strike and cleavage before that.
there are the palace library, office tasks, smuggler problem, fighting ring ... well fight.

Last edited:

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys, just noticed the absolute ton of Chosen wandering around now, what's up with that? I've found 16 of them but its done nothing, am I missing any or is there no end to this right now?

EDIT Nvm the Chosen question, seems Sierra REALLY didn't want us finding them and planted one in the logging areas cave and one in the freakin desert. These Shining Swords are the collective banes of our existences I swear.....18 Chosen to go find, have fun guys.

Also, went into the save editor to check if I missed anything, found a flag saying "Beatrice recruited". Checking it seems to teleport Beatrice from the Chapel to Sarai's home with her thanking you for getting her out of Adford. Only problem is trying to figure out how to do it naturally, I can't find anything to get the option, she doesn't have any new lines only repeating she needs more time to think about the crystal. What conditions have to be met to get her to move?

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys, just noticed the absolute ton of Chosen wandering around now, what's up with that? I've found 16 of them but its done nothing, am I missing any or is there no end to this right now?

Also, went into the save editor to check if I missed anything, found a flag saying "Beatrice recruited". Checking it seems to teleport Beatrice from the Chapel to Sarai's home with her thanking you for getting her out of Adford. Only problem is trying to figure out how to do it naturally, I can't find anything to get the option, she doesn't have any new lines only repeating she needs more time to think about the crystal. What conditions have to be met to get her to move?
There is 19 Chosen total... you need to find 18 to get a Shining Sword.

For Beatrice, it's dependant on Synod outcome. I think you need the Church to diverge, but I'm not sure. But her line suggest she might still join at some later date. Her joining now seem like yet another consolation price for not achieving best result...

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Wasn't Sierra planning to add images to this? Or does he plan to only add them after the game is more or less complete?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Wasn't Sierra planning to add images to this? Or does he plan to only add them after the game is more or less complete?
She will be adding them in bulk when the art for all of chapter 1 is done, which will be coming soon.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
She will be adding them in bulk when the art for all of chapter 1 is done, which will be coming soon.
Alright, now we're talking!

This game with images would be just perfect, it's something i would legitimately buy if it were on sale.

Reactions: Soloman

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
Ok, i'm kinda lost in chapter 2, Aka's route. I want to copy the "scribe/head clerk" from the Jade house. I asked Megail before she leaved, and i identified him by talking to him. What now? Where i can find him?

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Ok, i'm kinda lost in chapter 2, Aka's route. I want to copy the "scribe/head clerk" from the Jade house. I asked Megail before she leaved, and i identified him by talking to him. What now? Where i can find him?
Should be at the bank now. maybe this will help.

Arutha1988

Feb 26, 2018
rafael's guide is so outdated to be nearly worthless, you can use for simon's route, because is unchanged, but you should refrain to use the rest of the guide
i agree.
but he had trouble with simon's route and this has a day by day for what you need to do.
the current walktrough on the wiki doenst have that

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone know if you have to invest in Orri's Potions and more to later give her the option to move her to ardford? Or can you just skip that and go straight to the restaurant?

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes