congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
If you're looking for an alternative, I found the walkthrough on the wiki to be quite comprehensive as well- I certainly haven't run into any problems.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
After playing the game and getting to know all the characters i do hope that in the end Esthara has a change of heart and her and Simon become a power couple.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
After playing the game and getting to know all the characters i do hope that in the end Esthara has a change of heart and her and Simon become a power couple.
SAME

OH YE MERCIFUL GODS SAME

That said, I think Simon still has a long way to go to convince her that life is worth living. As things stand (assuming you do everything right), Simon has not only secured her throne's future in Nalili, but just by being a good Incubus King he's secured the future of not just the Orgasmic Empire, but the world as well- a world that she has admitted to being tired of.

It's why I've got a Personal Paranoid Fantasy™ in which she only lives if Simon's relations with her aren't high enough, if Simon hasn't done enough to fix the world (which, as completionists, we're certainly going to do, right?!) or if Nalili isn't properly prepared for rulership- in those cases, I can certainly see her staying alive if only to fix Simon's fuckups.

But in a Golden Ending situation, where the world is fixed, Nalili is a wise ruler, Simon the benevolent God of Atheists (don't ask how that works, life Simon will find a way), and the rulers of Aram find the Big Ladybird Book of How Not To Be Dicks? That's the perfect time for Esthera to just lie down, close her eyes, and fade away, content that her life's work is done. After all, we've gone through 4 chapters of character and world development, and she still seems burned out (though granted, we haven't checked up on her in a while). I dunno, man- while TLS isn't exactly WH40K in terms of grimdark, it's certainly got its heavier moments, and Esthera seems doomed to a bittersweet ending at best.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I have to admit that the hardest part of this game for me is the summits and gaining votes. I am a "take everything at face value" type of guy and never get the outcomes i want. So i am looking for a good walk through to get me through the events with voting that actually goes they way i need it to.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

TLS 0.49.4 Public Release

New update is public!

Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

TLS 0.49.4
- Hopefully final bugfixing and polishing.

This has been quite a long haul! For those playing 0.49.x for the first time, I hope you find the world enjoyably packed with changes, scenes, investments, and more. The next update will be a curious one and won't come immediately, but there will be regular information on Patreon as it progresses.

I have to admit that the hardest part of this game for me is the summits and gaining votes. I am a "take everything at face value" type of guy and never get the outcomes i want. So i am looking for a good walk through to get me through the events with voting that actually goes they way i need it to.

in the wiki you can find specific walktrough for every complex section

Last edited:

doublezero

Dec 15, 2017
Does anyone have a Cheat Engine Template for this game? I'm getting tired of fucking up outside of battle, having to reload and then seek out a battle just to redo everything.

doublezero

Dec 15, 2017
use a save editor
Does that make you invincible during battles or does it just edit your health and magic? I'd like a template specificall so I can get htrough battles quickly adn continue on with the story. I start the game over every time there's a new release and, you can imagine how tedious that might get when progress is interrupted.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Does that make you invincible during battles or does it just edit your health and magic? I'd like a template specificall so I can get htrough battles quickly adn continue on with the story. I start the game over every time there's a new release and, you can imagine how tedious that might get when progress is interrupted.
first, you can use old save in the new version, restart from the start each time...
second, with a save editor you can change characters stats, no check there is in the game for it. you can easy reach the point to one shot everything, boss included
third, in the game money is scarce, if you buy the best gear for all the character most of the fight became a piece of cake. (but don't give you to much spare money, there is at least one occasion you can be penalized for it)
last, the TSL fight is... usualy manageable, with a list of weakness and resistance of the enemy (you can find the list in the wiki walkthrough). there is a autosave feautre each time you change map, so if you are defeated you cannot lost a lot of time played for a game over screen.

Reactions: doublezero

doublezero

Dec 15, 2017
first, you can use old save in the new version, restart from the start each time...
second, with a save editor you can change characters stats, no check there is in the game for it. you can easy reach the point to one shot everything, boss included
third, in the game money is scarce, if you buy the best gear for all the character most of the fight became a piece of cake. (but don't give you to much spare money, there is at least one occasion you can be penalized for it)
last, the TSL fight is... usualy manageable, with a list of weakness and resistance of the enemy (you can find the list in the wiki walkthrough). there is a autosave feautre each time you change map, so if you are defeated you cannot lost a lot of time played for a game over screen.
Thanks, I appreciate the help. I'll give it a shot and follow the save editor guide in the wiki.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017

TLS 0.49.4 Public Release

New update is public!

Download*: Mega
Mirror*:
RTP: Mega

*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

TLS 0.49.4
- Hopefully final bugfixing and polishing.

This has been quite a long haul! For those playing 0.49.x for the first time, I hope you find the world enjoyably packed with changes, scenes, investments, and more. The next update will be a curious one and won't come immediately, but there will be regular information on Patreon as it progresses.

in the wiki you can find specific walktrough for every complex section
I will use this bug fix release to try and get it right this time...

It is not possible to get Wendis body complete yet is it friends ?

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Does anyone have a Cheat Engine Template for this game? I'm getting tired of fucking up outside of battle, having to reload and then seek out a battle just to redo everything.
Just had to redo the whole feroholm because of a measly lust draught chest (meaning qum not maxed for yarra route), and my best tip for you is to just use the cheat engine native speed hack.

Battles in this game are easy for the most part, so you should have no issues if you remember to heal your characters after each battle, no need to risk fucking up your save by messing with variable values as there are certain in game sections that will punish you for it.

Obviously, hoard your save files and dont save much over another saves so that you always have options in case of a fuck up. Usually I just go saving in new files, and when I reach the max threshold I archive those saves into a inrar file and start a clean batch.

Darkhorn

Nov 23, 2019
I wonder, does anyone else is annoyed by Biyue? What kind of leader she is - allways relying on us? Demanding 2,5 millions to improve infrastructure while let all Zirantians have a trip to ruins for free and make all points to herself and all that... (fuck economic - more important is the view and prestige of party and Biyue itself)...
In my opinion Zirantia is a total mess (if not a more strong word) and it is not improved until they have a strong leader which is only one on Arclent - Doom king)) Biyue and her party is not capable to rule Zirantia, so why don't call the Doom king to rule the country if it's for greater good?... I really don't understand it)
If Biyue is play the political games again i will be not annoyed but extremly pissed!

Aside from Zirantia and it's leaders. Sierra Lee was mentioned erlier there is several potential new staff members we can have in this update, but i don't find anyone except Renna. Can anyone of the game's Guru enlighten me on this subject?

Reactions: swm107

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I wonder, does anyone else is annoyed by Biyue? What kind of leader she is - allways relying on us? Demanding 2,5 millions to improve infrastructure while let all Zirantians have a trip to ruins for free and make all points to herself and all that... (fuck economic - more important is the view and prestige of party and Biyue itself)...
In my opinion Zirantia is a total mess (if not a more strong word) and it is not improved until they have a strong leader which is only one on Arclent - Doom king)) Biyue and her party is not capable to rule Zirantia, so why don't call the Doom king to rule the country if it's for greater good?... I really don't understand it)
If Biyue is play the political games again i will be not annoyed but extremly pissed!

Aside from Zirantia and it's leaders. Sierra Lee was mentioned erlier there is several potential new staff members we can have in this update, but i don't find anyone except Renna. Can anyone of the game's Guru enlighten me on this subject?
NUP was a small party, when simon make is trip to zirantia he is clear in that regard, choose to support the nup ("no support choice) will have a huge destabilizing effect on the country. but in this way one can "make meangiful change now, not decades". this transalte in a wrost country situation, simon is directly responsable of it, it's natural ask him support for the mess he create (if you support the OZL the country will be in better shape, but will became a bastion of traditionalism)

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

To be fair, charging 5 sx a head won't fix infrastructure any time soon. But I do see your point. That is a lot to ask from a foreign power, and is a similar reason to why I never funded The orcish democracy for Grubak on principle.
On the other other hand, Zirtania was never the strongest of countries and in the space of a year they were attack literally 4 times by much stronger powers. (Seed of corruption, FL attack at the end of the 3rd war, FL attack during his tower invasion, FL massacre and Divine claw coup killing the royal family and no doubt others during the Erosian invasion) And as Fulminato said, the NUP was just one very small party. They are going to need some help.

And as to why the doom King doesn't invade and take over. Backlash. Zirtania would go through civil war over the fact. Ardford and Aram would likely go to war to keep back Doom king take over.
A much better solution is to have the local NUP in charge, with Simon as a 'silent partner'/ Friend with benefits based on the wingjob!

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Fulminato

Hey, would you help me with something?

I'm doing Yarra's route first and according to this:

You say to leave last 2 slots for fucklord and lord of bloods investigation. I made two plans for the route and they look about the same. Is there really any difference? Tell me if you notice anything wrong there.

Saves from your calculator attached.

Darkhorn

Nov 23, 2019
NUP was a small party, when simon make is trip to zirantia he is clear in that regard, choose to support the nup ("no support choice) will have a huge destabilizing effect on the country. but in this way one can "make meangiful change now, not decades". this transalte in a wrost country situation, simon is directly responsable of it, it's natural ask him support for the mess he create (if you support the OZL the country will be in better shape, but will became a bastion of traditionalism)
Simon is not create the mess. He just choose neutral position with certain simpathy and preferences. The mess was created by zirantians by fracture to several parties with multiple wievs on country policy, while Simon not interfere even once in their affairs at own will, only when they ask him for help. But it's absolutely unfair everytime smile and ask for help and not give anything in exchange. And improving social situation in Zirantia is a long buisness anyway. There will be no meaningful progress while zirantians still fractured to several parties and has a vacuum on leaders place.

To be fair, charging 5 sx a head won't fix infrastructure any time soon. But I do see your point. That is a lot to ask from a foreign power, and is a similar reason to why I never funded The orcish democracy for Grubak on principle.
On the other other hand, Zirtania was never the strongest of countries and in the space of a year they were attack literally 4 times by much stronger powers. (Seed of corruption, FL attack at the end of the 3rd war, FL attack during his tower invasion, FL massacre and Divine claw coup killing the royal family and no doubt others during the Erosian invasion) And as Fulminato said, the NUP was just one very small party. They are going to need some help.

And as to why the doom King doesn't invade and take over. Backlash. Zirtania would go through civil war over the fact. Ardford and Aram would likely go to war to keep back Doom king take over.
A much better solution is to have the local NUP in charge, with Simon as a 'silent partner'/ Friend with benefits based on the wingjob!
No, there is no need to invade. You are right, in that case Aram and Ardoheim (and the church too) definitely will go to war with Doom king. But if NUP just invite the Doom king officially to rule? Ofcourse the Doom king is just a figurehead, and Simon have no desire to rule anything, but he could delegate authority to NUP, and shadow of mighty smasher of two incubus kings that will be allways stand by Biyue's back is probably will cool down many zirantian heads and keep people from rioting. In this case fear can bring positive things. Although I see your point about civil war, a similar situation could appear and without Doom king. With too many different parties running around and trying to climb to power it's just a matter of time when someone decide to spil the blood. To escape this Zirantia need a strong leader or at least shadow of tyrant on throne.

I don't mind to help Zirantia, but like I already said above in answer to Fulminato, it's absolutely unfair when you are only helping and has nothing in return. For all we already did to Biyue and Zirantia we should bang the birdy, not only get a wingjob))

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Fulminato

Hey, would you help me with something?

I'm doing Yarra's route first and according to this:

You say to leave last 2 slots for fucklord and lord of bloods investigation. I made two plans for the route and they look about the same. Is there really any difference? Tell me if you notice anything wrong there.

Saves from your calculator attached.
first thing, why don't you hire any prostitute in stineford? if you pay the sx before robin join and you choose the disguised succubus after find the tower, you don't lose any rp, gain a yarra rp +1, and more important you can refuse whoring qum. with this rp +5 mean you can reach 100 before the start of yarra route.
(in the 0.49.X content a character gain some RP if you explicitly refuse di whore her)

if your qum's rp are 100+ tshe can join all the four scene (and grant yarra rp +5). with 95 rp she join only two scene. sleeping add the ability to join one more, so leave in the last spot you miss one scene, with at least one empress favor point.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes