Darkhorn

Nov 23, 2019
the dev state she doesn't plan to add any other investment in zirantia
No, i meant i hope that Biyue will not ask us again for any kind of help, not just financial) Or if she would, it's better for her to provide more significant reward than a wingjob)
if church diverge you can recruit beatrice (the nun asking to close the disturbance in ardford cathedral during the summit), she join sarai in her tower, but she count a palace staff. [you need to have complete the magical rift questo during the summit, or talk to her during the summit, during the succession crisis and in chapter 4).
based on her dialogue she probably can be recruit in a later moment if your church doesn't diverge (churc diverge is for the moment the wrost outcome, so this can be a consolation prize)
Many thanks for detailed explanation!

Last edited:

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
i'm at the Ardan succession crisis at the momentbut don't really know who to Support.
I know Tyna don't wanna be a Queen. After Kalant saved her she has a crush on him. Sofar no Trouble.
Tyna want to support Ignias and that is a good enough Reason for me to Support him too.
Now what is if he want/ has to Maary Tyna? I mean she has Kalant which she has the crush wiith. And what if she would have enough Support and want Kalant as her prince consort ?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
There will always be a way to spent money. There was quite some at the first part of chapter 5 as far as I can see. Though you seem to have intel which is not implemented in the guides yet, because there is no 100k investment during the erosian war. So you've got to mean a ch5 investment (probably the one which is like the givini orc trader in chapter 4) but there is no information in the investments page yet. Is there more profit if [T - Erosia] is off?

Anyway the theltiar rentals have paid for 2 iterations at that point at the very least (3 times for me). Breaking even or not is quite a question of how many iterations we get in chapter 5 + they give hidden score too. Comparing that to - just for example - buying the mercenary flottilla is ... well, go bribe the bank instead of wasting 300k after 4 iterations. Though really I made sure to take all the important switches and save my money instead of going for the high end solutions (meaning I took -2 for ghant + the switch and kept the money). They tend to be not worth the trouble. In the end the fleet was the very one investment I didn't make for the very reason you stated yourself.
this is exactly what i mean for "money for the sake of money". having more money is pointless if i need to sacrifice some result. until i can gain all the best threshold there isn't any real need of extra money. for example, my army stats are enough to reach every best threshold during the war, so where is the point to gain more size or quality? if in the future more money are needed i can rework the playthough and perhaps lose some stats for strongh return, if the gain are enough, but until then it isn't needed and i aim for the best result everywhere.

and probably if i need a rework the first investment skipped will be Tak'Kan trade networks in the war aftermath. it's a lot of money and doesn't give any unique bonus (and Tak'Kan score isn't used before the vote during the vote in the erosia crisis section). i prefer keep it, but we will see.

the new dialogue with patrici increase airship counter (+1 if you fund the first, +3 if you finded the militarization too) and the new chapter 5 iterate event increase the counter as well. this strongly suggest the airship counter will be used in a future section, where, when and how are unknown, but it will be used.

for the investment:

for the remaning return, in the chapter five research room there are a total of 10 researchs (7 accesible now, 3 behind the black sphere)
we have complete 5 projects [if your war don't result in a disaster] and one is undeway. this mean we will have with high probability at least 5 more iteration (read ProN return), perhaps six if will rise an opportunity working akind "qum project" in chapter 3. in the chapter 3 one can complete from 6 to 7 research project based on the recovery of aka spell during simon's route, in chapter 4/5 you can lose a research slot if your war end... not well.

i'm at the Ardan succession crisis at the momentbut don't really know who to Support.
I know Tyna don't wanna be a Queen. After Kalant saved her she has a crush on him. Sofar no Trouble.
Tyna want to support Ignias and that is a good enough Reason for me to Support him too.
Now what is if he want/ has to Maary Tyna? I mean she has Kalant which she has the crush wiith. And what if she would have enough Support and want Kalant as her prince consort ?
will be better if you don't weakened ignias position, his score will be used in a later section, and higher score is better. my advice [but it's only MY advice, we don't know the real effect of the scores] help kalant everywhere but ask min (if you fund her trade route) to works with ignas and tell to lynine to help ignias too and shot down all other cadidates, hard the better. [with farnan, you can be nice with him if your elleani rp are enough and you are senaky]. advice luanell to dump both candidates (if you can)

Last edited:

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Hey, does anyone else find Grubbak annoying, greedy and rude ? I really do not want to do the guy any favors but more like shove a sword in his eyes.

Reactions: Waxer

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Hey, does anyone else find Grubbak annoying, greedy and rude ? I really do not want to do the guy any favors but more like shove a sword in his eyes.
Dude kinda sucks, he ask for a lot and never seems concerned in giving anything back but his endless thanks. Example: Council of Gawnfall. He showed up to the vote that was relevant to him, begged for help, then immediately left regardless of outcome without even asking if perhaps he could help us in return.

Arutha1988

Feb 26, 2018
this is the short version, the last round of chapter 4 investment need to be reworked, but i want wait the pubblic release first. but until then it's pretty solid.
if you want a more detailed one, you must be more specific.
do you have a save of your min max playtrouth at the start of capter 4?
i dont want to replay it fully

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
greedy? yes, annoying? perhaps, but why rude?
Maybe Rude was a harsh word. He is only thinking of his race becoming equals and has no issue with asking and taking from others . All the while the single time we asked for support we get denied (during the fucklord fights).

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Maybe Rude was a harsh word. He is only thinking of his race becoming equals and has no issue with asking and taking from others . All the while the single time we asked for support we get denied (during the fucklord fights).
i think "get denied" is untrue. he accept the petition, and hastly put to vote. it's also true he say nothing during the debate. nor the council show any respect for their patron...

Reactions: falafelswoop

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hey, could you share your calculator save for simon's route?

When I try to use my and check all the events, all i'm left is one day to train nalili.
this is a very tricky thing, the route end if after any 'event' the toal days are more of the duration of the route.
aka spell require 5 days. but you can start it the 105th day. the total become 110, but you complete the task nevertheless.
so you can train nalili four more time (five in total), and after that going to grab the solution for aka.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
this is a very tricky thing, the route end if after any 'event' the toal days are more of the duration of the route.
aka spell require 5 days. but you can start it the 105th day. the total become 110, but you complete the task nevertheless.
so you can train nalili four more time (five in total), and after that going to grab the solution for aka.
That's it! Thanks my dude.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I have been on the look out for an Orc with Mage talent and found one but he gets killed. Has anyone found a way to have this rare Orc survive to bring back ?

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes