Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
does it matters atm who gets a Shard?
for now, no. aka and vhala refuse, but try to give the shards to them grant some rp. wendis refuse, but not rp gain in try to do so. trin gain two additional copy slot. give to dari or uyae before they join give rp +5, rp +10 if joined.

Reactions: Taureum

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
You can get one if you get a high value in the succession quest. I screwed that up but there must me anotherway to get it.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Its a part of the set. It gives you more um.... points or value during some of the quests you do. A must have. I missed the helm I think.
Thanks, the helm was found in the War Vaults. I couldn't see spending 5 million for the pin and a couple of other items versus investing the money. I must suck at investing cause my highest return for a single cycle was about 3.6 million. I followed the WT but wasn't able to recreate the recreate the 5+ million investing cycles that some are reporting?!

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
Yea that took awhile. I didn't invest in some things but I opened the dungeon it was in. And yea they did not want to open the vaults in my playthrough >_<

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
What's the advantage of having the Incubus Emperor's pin What does it do? Thanks.
If you've got the whole Incubus Emperor set before you invade Erosia, it gives Chapter 5's major villain (or at least, whom I think is the major villain) a very hard time, with knock-on effects for the rest of the war.

Honestly, I'd suggest using a save editor- after all, Simon's philosophy is that if someone has power, they have a moral obligation to use that power for the betterment of all. If you, like me, have the power to find a save editor and get enough cash monies/items/stats to help everyone- why, that's not cheating at all! :cool:

Anyway, speaking of such things, who did you give shards to? I gave mine to the succubi and Hilstara before breaking down, opening the save editor, and giving everyone their own shard. I know it doesn't seem to matter (and Sierra has implied that it won't), but damn it, I'm a big soft boi who cries watching Pixar movies which means EVERYONE'S GETTING THEIR OWN DAMN SHARD

Also, how long have these <ispoilers> tags been a thing? Bloody handy, they are!

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Is it even available yet? I cleared that area of the Tower, and there wasn't any available to mine in the special spot.
it's required (with all the other itemsin the set) for the 'true ending'. outside the event other have already reported

Last edited:

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
So where do you get the darn item other then the succession event? It would really suck if that's the only way you can get it. and theres no way that's how you can get the true ending.. if so a lot of people would be stuck if it came to the Incu Helm Because you only can get that if you unlock the vault during the votes.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
So where do you get the darn item other then the succession event? It would really suck if that's the only way you can get it. and theres no way that's how you can get the true ending.. if so a lot of people would be stuck if it came to the Incu Helm Because you only can get that if you unlock the vault during the votes.
So? You made a choice not to invest in Dwarf Embassy during Megail path... this is one of the consequences of that choice. Even then, not investing in Embassy only make you choose which vote you'll fail: New Unpeople or Vault. That mean that you made two choices that resulted in you not obtaining Helm...

Kaplan

Mar 6, 2019
Well, iirc you could also 'choose' to fail the orc extermination and take the other two.
However I remember the ardan council to be the first really hard stuff. It took me a while to figure out things - heavily relying on the walkthrough. Should there be anyone out there trying to figure out things for themselves... it's really not hard to miss this. You'ld have troubles to figure out winning two votes if you do have the embassy. I mean ask anyone around, they all tell you to forget about the warvaults because there seems to be no way for this vote to get through...

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
the pin is far more difficult to obtain, compared the helm. after all, you need only a single investment (albeit costly) and nothing more to achive the best result. scrap 5M in chapter 4 are... more more difficult.

and don't mix the true stone (and the other body component) with the incubus king set.
like the grey lotus another opportunity to obtain the true stone will arise, same for the crystal of armony and demonic seed, for a price..

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1313226

the pin is far more difficult to obtain, compared the helm. after all, you need only a single investment (albeit costly) and nothing more to achive the best result. scrap 5M in chapter 4 are... more more difficult.

and don't mix the true stone (and the other body component) with the incubus king set.
like the grey lotus another opportunity to obtain the true stone, the crystal of armony and demonic seed, for a price..
I didn't pay close attention because I already had it from Alonon, but isn't that one of Tower runs Wendis sets up for you - to go get a True Stone? If so, I imagine that is where it will eventually become available, if not yet right then.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Fulminato you mentioned Ambush 26, that is a stat in the game ? How can i see what mine is (saveeditor) etc ?
6+ not 26, but the math is done 'on the fly' during the fight with the skeleton orc. you may check the scores and the switches used in the calculation

Ghenalese Front [30+|29-25|24-20|19-15|14-10|9-] -> Ambush Check [+5|+4|+3|+2|+1|+0]
Ghenalon Assist [18|17-14|13-] -> Ambush Check [+1|+0|-1]
Tower Front [25+|24-20|19-15|14-] -> Ambush Check [+3|+2|+1|+0]
Orcsphere (balia custom item) -> Ambush Check +2

Reactions: George Halstead
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes