falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I'm chuckling at the idea of people playing the old, buggy, less balanced version because they didn't realize the public versions are free and not on here.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
OK so i just seized the mine in Stneford and need to get into it to get the ore for Akas 2nd knife but i dont see how to open the mine up, any help ?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I wish i had some route to be a dick. For example Tyna, keeps me out of her area until she needs something. I know Allononis King but she is basically ycalling the shots and could allow us in. I just want to tell her and Grubbak to kiss my ass just a few times.. lol

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
The level of effort and quality that has gone into this game shows the true potential of crowd funded and supported indie development. Outpaced most AAA titles. Will be very interesting to see where the story ends up.

Reactions: Waxer

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I could only imagine just how engaging this game would be if the whole community were to get behind it and help add 3d renderings. I think it would easily be at the top, the story is already there, and it has already withstood the test of time, all it needs is that finale push and it would go over the top.

• Angry
Reactions: falafelswoop

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
SL has put her games on sale during the quarantine. I recommend Ouroboros.
I remember playing an early copy of Ouroboros that still had a few bugs in it and sequence breaking the game on accident, then thinking that was what you were supposed to do in the story until I replayed it. In my defense, getting to the big twist by sequence breaking in the particular way I did seemed pretty fitting.

Totally seconded on the recommendation. Game is really good, though not nearly as absurdly long as TLS.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Right now I'm at the start of chapter 4 and have around 90k of sx, only spend money on some sx investments like custom gear, some orc gear and potions and some cheap succubus gear.

My Simon dude, Hilstara, Aka etc are still using steel weapons, Carina and Altina shining scepters.

Wish I could afford any gear I want, but two master scepters and a few durge weapons will leave me penniless.

How do you guys spend your sx?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Right now I'm at the start of chapter 4 and have around 90k of sx, only spend money on some sx investments like custom gear, some orc gear and potions and some cheap succubus gear.

My Simon dude, Hilstara, Aka etc are still using steel weapons, Carina and Altina shining scepters.

Wish I could afford any gear I want, but two master scepters and a few durge weapons will leave me penniless.

no point in hoard them. i usualy buy two butt plug in stineford tower and upgrade simon, hilstara and aka to steel equipment (weapons + armor + helm +shiled) for the spiders in the house. a druge sword before leaving ari-yhilina in chapter 2 (mainly for nalili in simon route), a master staff during aka route and a perversion charm in yarra route (masturbate+ for qum). in chapter 3 buy 2/3 other druge swords, and a sylvan blade for simon (+ AGI) in the forest trip, a mid-tier glove for uyae in zirantia (the other can be found in some chest). before the 3AW a drudge axe for hilstara (speed up the hold the pass battle). you can find two zirantian claws in chapter 3 and 4, so no point in buy them. after recover the glove in zirantia use it for simon (MAT and TP generation boost).

my last playthourgh i never used a single consumable (outside orc potions normal/big in orc-only section) and sold everything to the merchants for Sx and buying equip instead, it works pretty well.

Last edited:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
For anyone who did not know, or was waiting for it, the "story mode" mod that makes combat trivial is updated to the newest version.

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

Would not waste the money on master scepters, far to much. I buy durge for all equipment for most charcters by chapter 3, give Robin the crusader staff, but Altinia a staff of nature from the elven lands, and think I just picked up a regular staff/bought on for carina at some point. BIGGEST expenditure was buying not one but two 16,000 arcane gloves for Uyae. And a spoiler for equipment in chapter 5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
A reversal of the above question. How do most of you handle SELLING equipment found? Personally I horde at least 1 of every item, It's bad I know I checked and I'm sitting on over 130,000 sx in equipment I don't use. But I horde it for our last combat member/ don't know when we will have a temporary combat member/ don't know when a random piece of loot from chapter 1 might come in use.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
How many times will people ask this? There is only text right now. CGs should be added in one of the next updates.
And just so we're clear, it'd only be a few CGs for a few scenes. One advantage of TLS's text-based scenes is that Sierra could fit in a million scenes with plenty of variations simply by typing out a few lines of text. The disadvantage then becomes translating all those scenes into pictures. There's a reason most HCG games only have a few scenes, or copy-paste their animations.

That said, while it is true that there will always be people asking about pictures, it's equally true that there'll be many people who, upon playing the game, will find the sexy bits mattering less and less. Hell, the latest updates had a big titty brown goddess with green eyes and red hair (which is 99% of my fetish list right there), and I couldn't wait for her scenes to be over just so I could take a peek behind the metaphysics of TLS's setting.

A reversal of the above question. How do most of you handle SELLING equipment found? Personally I horde at least 1 of every item, It's bad I know I checked and I'm sitting on over 130,000 sx in equipment I don't use. But I horde it for our last combat member/ don't know when we will have a temporary combat member/ don't know when a random piece of loot from chapter 1 might come in use.
I generally sell everything except mana potions, those are worth my weight in gold (and lemme tell you, that's a lotta gold). Even then, I only use those sparingly, with my main party always having at least one succubus in it doing work. Hell, between Riala, Nalili and Qum you technically don't need any other party members, I'd think.

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
A reversal of the above question. How do most of you handle SELLING equipment found?
Once you get to ch 5 equipment, you don't really need any of the non-unique stuff for most characters
Exceptions being equipment classes that don't have a ch 5 item yet like ranged weapons, claws, gloves
If you see it is unique on the , keep it

I finally sold all the spare durge and assault stuff I was holding on to and swapped them with sublime ones.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes