V1sibleDarkn3ss

Jun 6, 2017
I like how sierra doesn't take story and characters for granted and break some patterns existing in fiction, even mocking some cliches (you can check that also in ouroboros). Plus, this the looks very complex (worldbuilding and possibilities).

About gameplay, it's done right: grinding not needed; members not in the party still gain xp; you have to think about what to buy; and there is strategy for some enemies, instead of just bashing buttons.

Despite the lack of cgs (damn, there is a lot of h-potential :FeelsBadMan:), I eagerly await for the final product, since the ends can sometimes change your perceptions.
-Regarding the lack of CG, Sierra wants to have CG to go with the scenes but has found it difficult to find an artist that is willing to take on a project of this size and has the artistic abilities that the quality of this game really deserves.

Reactions: mesoru

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
-Regarding the lack of CG, Sierra wants to have CG to go with the scenes but has found it difficult to find an artist that is willing to take on a project of this size and has the artistic abilities that the quality of this game really deserves.
Yeah, i understant that, there's a lot of h-scenes and sometimes is better not have anything than include something that can damage the product. I wish I was a millionaire just to fund the heck of these games, because i sincerely think the west has a lot potential in the eroge scenario.

Reactions: V1sibleDarkn3ss

NovaOreo

Aug 24, 2017
I cant talk to robin, i try to go outside it says that anywhere we need to go can be reached by teleportation, after that i go to that teleportation thing near Qum and robin says we should talk about certain reasearch matters but when i talk to her it shows the normal screen with chat, research, hug and "hug", i choose research and she just gives a text box giving useless information
any advice or help?

Dorpington

Oct 7, 2017
There is new version for 1$ patrons:

Version 0.31.3

- Yet more polishing.

- Added a Megail/Qum scene at the base.

- Some additional affection bonuses.

- New custom sprites for recovered unsuccubi!

New scene is cute. Qum a cute.

I cant talk to robin, i try to go outside it says that anywhere we need to go can be reached by teleportation, after that i go to that teleportation thing near Qum and robin says we should talk about certain reasearch matters but when i talk to her it shows the normal screen with chat, research, hug and "hug", i choose research and she just gives a text box giving useless information
any advice or help?
Earlier in this thread people said you need a save from before you talked to Robin. There is also a new bug fixer by the teleport but I have not tried.

Can someone help

Unable to find VL Gothic font
Check if RTP is installed right.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
any advice or help?
You need to load the end of chapter 3 or begin chapter 4 save. It sucks. I had the same problem and had to replay chapter 3.

Jul 9, 2017
I have not played this game in forever. Look at how huge it is now (that's what she said). Pity that the h-scenes are still only text but the game is still good. I'm already 45 hours in and I have no idea how close I am to finishing the current content. Insane. And I'm not even interested in getting the best optimal results yet, I imagine trying for them would increase the play time by a lot.

Reactions: mesoru

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
I have not played this game in forever. Look at how huge it is now (that's what she said). Pity that the h-scenes are still only text but the game is still good. I'm already 45 hours in and I have no idea how close I am to finishing the current content. Insane. And I'm not even interested in getting the best optimal results yet, I imagine trying for them would increase the play time by a lot.
If anything it does quite the opposite.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Not sure if anyone else was experiencing this but in 31.2 the game kept going unresponsive when facing the first seed after doing Eustrin was wondering if anyone was experiencing that or just me and if it is fixed in the 31.3 version kind of reluctant to download it if its not fixed.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Is there a way to turn on full-screen like F4 or how to increase the resolution?

Edit: never mind, found it F5

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
I've reached the current end and have a question. Why is Simon exploring the Demon Realm? It is, paraphrasing Robin, "antithetical to intelligent life". Just entering caused the party to become swarmed by powerful monsters, and that was with everything going according to plan. Simon is curious about the deeper nature of reality after his recent encounters, but he has also always been shown to be cautious. In the past he has been reluctant to rely on the power of the shard. Although his views on the nature of the shard's power may have changed, the plain fact that he is a novice has not. Now, he is exploring a realm where the shard is all that stands between his party and a horrible death. Even if the answers about the Tower lie in the demon realm, that only makes it more dangerous. Those possessing knowledge of the tower have been deeply damaged by that knowledge.

In short, exploring the demon realms is a huge risk without any perceivable reward. I feel like I must have missed something.

Bridget_The_Nun

Donor
Jan 20, 2017
the plain fact that he is a novice has not. Now, he is exploring a realm where the shard is all that stands between his party and a horrible death. Even if the answers about the Tower lie in the demon realm, that only makes it more dangerous. Those possessing knowledge of the tower have been deeply damaged by that knowledge.

In short, exploring the demon realms is a huge risk without any perceivable reward. I feel like I must have missed something.
Ah it seems someone hasn't realized the perception of time is warped, sierra made a few time skips with the story and do not forget that Simon is a quick learner provided he wants to master something. Besides as to the perceivable reward knowledge of yours and your enemies condition is vital to victory as information is 2/3rd of the battle.

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
Ah it seems someone hasn't realized the perception of time is warped, sierra made a few time skips with the story and do not forget that Simon is a quick learner provided he wants to master something. Besides as to the perceivable reward knowledge of yours and your enemies condition is vital to victory as information is 2/3rd of the battle.
You're right, I had forgotten he's likely been training during the post-war time skip. Exploring the demon Realm still feels super risky. However, I'm sure Simon and Riala considered it carefully before going through with the journey. Do you know if the Demon Realm is where Riala found Simon's soul shard?

Bridget_The_Nun

Donor
Jan 20, 2017
You're right, I had forgotten he's likely been training during the post-war time skip. Exploring the demon Realm still feels super risky. However, I'm sure Simon and Riala considered it carefully before going through with the journey. Do you know if the Demon Realm is where Riala found Simon's soul shard?
I'm unsure of that she diden't call it the demon realm...she called it something else... I'm unsure if he's exploring the demon realm or somewhere else it wasn't really cleared up.

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
I'm unsure of that she diden't call it the demon realm...she called it something else... I'm unsure if he's exploring the demon realm or somewhere else it wasn't really cleared up.
The location is referred to as Extradimensional Space, but that's a bit dry and nonspecific, since there could be any number of extra dimensional spaces. I think of it as the demon realm because some of the creatures there appear to be the same as creatures that iirc were called demons, that appeared during the summit.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes