seden

Aug 22, 2016
Which is the way for all who are now the writter + Develloper(s).

Given quality its of good import in any case.

iceman0486

Nov 12, 2017
The location is referred to as Extradimensional Space, but that's a bit dry and nonspecific, since there could be any number of extra dimensional spaces. I think of it as the demon realm because some of the creatures there appear to be the same as creatures that iirc were called demons, that appeared during the summit.
I'm pretty sure it's at least related to the area where she found his shard. It's part of the research that they want to explore, both to see if there is a way to increase succubus lifespans, and to see if there is more information regarding the shards themselves.

York24

Dec 10, 2017
Any idea how to make the screen bigger? I dont see a option and can not drag the corner of the window.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017

Seems like this week requires a different sort of format.
Bad News: There are so many different parts to the next update. Gone are the days where my notes could be "Make that plot section you have in your head." Instead there are tons of different pieces that need to be finished. Quests and scenes and unique equipment and investments and so on, with more things being added as people report stuff.

Good News: Items are getting crossed off the list faster than I expected! Some of the new efficiency techniques I am trying this year are working well.

Bad News: The items I am crossing off are not the ones that are essential for the next release. Take the screenshot, which represents a finished event that you can guess the content of. I'm happy to have finally written it, and I hope people will enjoy. But for the next release I really need to finish content like the next round of research projects and more custom equipment for party members.

Unrelated Good News: I'm only waiting on 4 art assets for Desecration of Wings now. Commercial release of that doesn't happen when it hits zero or anything, I will probably be doing more TLS work, but that will at least be something I no longer need to wait on.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Several walkthroughs say you can get up to 90,000 ProN in Stineford. I do all the quests but can't seem to get anymore than 60. What am i missing?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Several walkthroughs say you can get up to 90,000 ProN in Stineford. I do all the quests but can't seem to get anymore than 60. What am i missing?
You can get a max of 65.000 ProN during Chapter 1 in Stineford (but to do that you need to take some long term penalties... IMO not really worth it, 60.000 is enough for comfortable play). I don't know where you saw it say 90.000 but it's wrong.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I am so frustrated I can't get any VX Ace game working on my machine, only vx ace though. I've spent days on this. I'm even thinking of installing a virtual machine with ... idk, windows xp.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
I am so frustrated I can't get any VX Ace game working on my machine, only vx ace though. I've spent days on this. I'm even thinking of installing a virtual machine with ... idk, windows xp.
How does it not work? Could you explain further?

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
How does it not work? Could you explain further?
The Rgsss3 player stopped working error. I found out it's quite common, but I've also tried all known solutions. From the top of my head, I tried the thing where I add it as an exception from some sort of windows operation, I've tried compatability mode, I've tried re-installing vx ace, I've tried deleting the enterbrain registry, nothing seems to work.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
What OS are you using? And which version of the game are you using (one with RTP included or one without it). If you use one with RTP included you don't really need to install anything.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
You can get a max of 65.000 ProN during Chapter 1 in Stineford (but to do that you need to take some long term penalties... IMO not really worth it, 60.000 is enough for comfortable play). I don't know where you saw it say 90.000 but it's wrong.
5k more this stage means 15k more in Yhilin which is very helpful. Only thing I missed in the end because of whoring Qum was an accessory item.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
5k more this stage means 15k more in Yhilin which is very helpful. Only thing I missed in the end because of whoring Qum was an accessory item.
Helpful yes, necessary no.

You miss on decent item (possibly great item since you don't have room for error and there are conditional recruits), some RP's with Qum and others (not that big of deal) and acceptance which might matter during war. There might be something else in the future (last time it was questioned, in 25.x version Sierra said we experienced "most" of the penalties so far).

lkjhgfdsaasdfghjkl

Dec 23, 2017
the RP for Qum is kinda important imho ... as far as i know you cant get 100 opinion with her if you whore her and if you dont use a walkthru it can mess you up in the summit

edit: is that link 0.32.1 or just 0.32?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
the RP for Qum is kinda important imho ... as far as i know you cant get 100 opinion with her if you whore her and if you dont use a walkthru it can mess you up in the summit

edit: is that link 0.32.1 or just 0.32?
that is for 0.32, the newest link was just released 2 hours ago

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes