Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
the RP for Qum is kinda important imho ... as far as i know you cant get 100 opinion with her if you whore her and if you dont use a walkthru it can mess you up in the summit

edit: is that link 0.32.1 or just 0.32?
I whored her out and still maxed her later. Just not before the Incubus summit, which made things a little harder but not decisively.

The things I got on the plus side was hiring the Iron Cudgel early and Eustrin embassy for the Ardoheim summit, without having to sacrifice any of the more profitable Pron investments. That later made it possible for me to reach an army size of over 200 for the 3AW and do all discretionary funding besides Ardo border and Merc country regulation, which in this setup are not necessary for a perfect 3AW result.

Also morale wise I would argue that she does worse stuff later willingly, than a gangbang with humans...

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
well someone send this to sierra, i can't do it on the blog.

well i got to download this version and i would like to report a bug/feature that i do not know if it is as it should.
as i choose the research feature, i was able to research them all.
it is intended to be that way? or it is like it was for robin?

krill

Jun 30, 2017
play the game some time ago, and since then deleted the game, redownloaded it now when it got a bit longer, does anyone have a savefile? just so don't have to redo all that stuff again?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
play the game some time ago, and since then deleted the game, redownloaded it now when it got a bit longer, does anyone have a savefile? just so don't have to redo all that stuff again?
If you are fine with my options then sure, at what point in the story due you want the save?

heynow

Dec 26, 2016
Earlier in the game I remember there being animations of the pixel sprites banging when you rested in certain beds, did they get rid of that for some reason? Because I couldn't find it in the last chapter.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Earlier in the game I remember there being animations of the pixel sprites banging when you rested in certain beds, did they get rid of that for some reason? Because I couldn't find it in the last chapter.
no it exist for previous chapters but it's not added to the newer content, I think it's not a focus right now.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
no it exist for previous chapters but it's not added to the newer content, I think it's not a focus right now.
There are still some pixel animations during game (there is one new animation in last update)... they just don't involve MC.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Well here is one right after the Great War, in the conference Room.

do you by any chance have a save file where you didnt tell the choseen one to quit? also mind telling who did you ally yourself with, elfy brains or elfy tits?

thanks for the save anyways :D

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
do you by any chance have a save file where you didnt tell the choseen one to quit? also mind telling who did you ally yourself with, elfy brains or elfy tits?

You can find that from Simon's Reflect skill... if there's "Orilise first time" then it's elfy brains, if it's "Lynine first time" then it's elfy tits.

Better question would be who he sided with in Zirantia...

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017

not one where I tell the chosen not to quit, I allied with the brains just liked her better. I do have a save at the point where you talk to the chosen for that choice if you want that one.
Edit: I didn't ally with anyone since I want to change the Zirantia for the better even if it's rough at first

Faps

Aug 9, 2016
Do saves still work from version to version? Or is it like every other game on the market where you have to start over everytime there's a new release?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
No, saves work... just copy them from old game directory to new one.

There would be no end to complains if you can't transfer saves from version to version considering at this point it take 45-50 hours of actual gameplay to reach end of content.

Reactions: Faps

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
@QwertyBam i am srry but i have warn you about the download whit the RTP in it its by chrome flagged as dangerous
and avast
Probably the same as Windows OS, when you try and install something thats not 'approved' it gives you a warning. I dont see anything with the RTP in task manager that would suggest it is connecting to the internet.
I am curious how you can play the game without RTP in Chrome?

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes