Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Another game? Sierra Lee is one of the most prolific devs in the weg scene.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Another game? Sierra Lee is one of the most prolific devs in the weg scene.
That's an old game... something she partially did before she even started working on TLS (considering it's using older RPGM VX engine). Over the last few months Sierra got CG for the game done and with some small polishing managed to release it now.

Patreons got a version without most CG few months back as a reward and I can say it's actually quite a good game with interesting mechanic concerning skills...

Reactions: Ragnar

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I am stuck in 2 quest (do research in speciality library and find more permanent solution) can help-me in these 2 quest?
There is a wiki that can help with the quests here is the link

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
CONFIRMED! Note: This can ONLY be done during the first few chapters. If you get to the Gathering or the Summit, you've missed it.

Pick up the broom in Stinegard (or however you spell it), from the blacksmith. Look at his wares (in the shop, NOT the buy/sell menu), then start to leave. Do NOT buy anything. If you do, you WILL fail.

If done right, he will stop you. He will tell you he only has the handle. Buy it (1,000 Sx). Next, go to the forest in the west.

Might be random, but for me there was an encounter with a traveling succubus five tiles down, three from the left. She offers you a choice. Choose "Fight". After you win, she gives you the brush.

Go to the Mage Tower, and visit Robin. Talk to the three girls (any order), then visit the other rooms IN THIS ORDER: Chapel, Library, Study Hall, Chapel again. You don't need to speak to anyone, just go in. Now try to enter the boy's dorm. You'll be stopped, but that's fine. Go back to town.

Visit the brothel, and talk to the madam.

Go to the succubus shop, and look at the wares (again, NOT the buy/sell menu), and, again, start to leave WITHOUT buying anything. You'll be stopped, and given the option to give them the handle and brush. KEEP THEM! If you give the pieces, they keep the broom for themselves!

Now go back to the blacksmith, and give him the handle and brush (you can only do this after going to the succubus shop). He'll charge you a further 1,000 Sx for it. Pay him (if you have it), and he'll take the pieces. This is the ONLY chance you have to do this, so make sure that you've got 1,000 Sx. One brief cutscene later, and you have A Like-New Broom.

Go back to the bounty board, only to find that the original bounty is gone! Go to the inn.

Talk to the innkeeper, and he'll offer to buy the broom for 10,000 Sx. Take it if you want, or hold onto it a while longer.

If you've held onto it, go to the magic shop, where the storekeeper will offer to enchant it, for free (a very good price), as a way of testing his skills. Say yes. You now have a Shining Broom!

Now, go ALL the way back to Simon's hut. Yes, the one from the beginning of the game. Look at the portrait of Wendis, then go to the Chapel. Speak with the Roaming Sister. Celebrate, as you're almost done!

Continue the game as normal, until you get to Ari-Yilhin (or however you spell it). Take the Shining Broom to the Merchant's Quarter. IF you've done everything correctly, there will be an old man roaming around the south part of the area. He'll offer "something wonderful, but of little worth to those with imagination". Say "You've got a deal, Old Man."

Save your game here, and quit to the main menu. Then choose "Continue", and load your save. Under "Settings", there will be a "Something Wonderful" option. Toggle it. CAUTION: Be absolutely SURE you want to do this, as this CAN NOT be changed. If you're sure, say "Yes."

The game will appear to glitch, showing a white screen, then a black one with an eye in the center, followed by the letter "D", then one, followed by zero, then a cross. It will then shut itself down. Don't panic, boot it back up, and load your save again.

Congrats, you've unlocked the rendered 3D scenes! Enjoy!

How come this doesn't work for me the first one itself is not working I want to the blacksmit and look at his wares nothing happens.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Actually dev is trolling us too - he'd posted several pieces of Yarra art on HF. Dunno will it be in game one day, or he really trolling us. :biggrin:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Actually dev is trolling us too - he'd posted several pieces of Yarra art on HF. Dunno will it be in game one day, or he really trolling us. :biggrin:
No, those are not meant to be included in game... those are just fan made images that were sent to Sierra over the years (hard to believe it's been over three years since 0.1.0 was released).

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
anyone has a save of the battle of Yhilin with the bridge fix I want to see the battle on the bridge and I don't want to play from the start again.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
anyone has a save of the battle of Yhilin with the bridge fix I want to see the battle on the bridge and I don't want to play from the start again.
You can just edit the flag with RpgMakerSaveEdit should you still have a save before the battle.

iceman0486

Nov 12, 2017
So, a general question. Are there any other games out there like TLS? I love this game and I realize that it is primarily because I don't hate the protagonist. In virtually every other game like this I have come across, you essentially play as the Incubus King, and that gets old fast.

So, is there anything else like this with a solid protagonist like this that anyone else has stumbled upon?

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
So, a general question. Are there any other games out there like TLS? I love this game and I realize that it is primarily because I don't hate the protagonist. In virtually every other game like this I have come across, you essentially play as the Incubus King, and that gets old fast.

So, is there anything else like this with a solid protagonist like this that anyone else has stumbled upon?
Not that I know you're usually either the antagonist of the world or it's savior not it's corrupter, it's builder.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
The thing I like about this game is the war mechanics well though out and the your actions actually has consequence.

Zooop

Nov 3, 2017

Well, there are a few. Seeds of Chaos has a well meaning protagonist, Claire's Quest/ Caliross have kind female protagonists, and there is always Sierra Lee's other games

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017

Sierra is about to release her "new" (actually old, but finally completed) game called "Desecration of Wings" on Steam. After some back and forth with Steam approval department, she finally got approved and current release date is March 16th.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Sierra is about to release her "new" (actually old, but finally completed) game called "Desecration of Wings" on Steam. After some back and forth with Steam approval department, she finally got approved and current release date is March 16th.

i will upload the game later :cool:

Reactions: gebruiksnaam
4.40 star(s) 179 Votes