Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Hopefully this time it installs, I downloaded it 4 days ago but got an error. Not sure if it was some bug, or error with the internet connection or if the last update had something wrong. I didn't bother trying to download it again (really forgot about trying to download it again).

greenguard

Jun 29, 2017
Can someone help solve a bug. I doing a yarra run in rodak, leaving the teleport and go up the path (to the main hall) but nothing happens as i get to the edge of the map where the road ends and nothing happens. I reload to the closet save where i replayed to the part where i choose the 3 paths and tried again but again a can't go further than the first area. sooo yeah im stuck and i can't progress...

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Can someone help solve a bug. I doing a yarra run in rodak, leaving the teleport and go up the path (to the main hall) but nothing happens as i get to the edge of the map where the road ends and nothing happens. I reload to the closet save where i replayed to the part where i choose the 3 paths and tried again but again a can't go further than the first area. sooo yeah im stuck and i can't progress...
Try talking to everyone on Yarra's route before trying to head further north to the meeting if that doesn't work here is my save at the 3 paths point, it works for me.

Reactions: greenguard

greenguard

Jun 29, 2017
Try talking to everyone on Yarra's route before trying to head further north to the meeting if that doesn't work here is my save at the 3 paths point, it works for me.
Thanks for the save, it works! That was an odd bug

Faps

Aug 9, 2016
During Yarra's path, the walkthrough said there'd be a letter next to the bed on day two. I can't seem to find the letter. Can anyone help me out?

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
During Yarra's path, the walkthrough said there'd be a letter next to the bed on day two. I can't seem to find the letter. Can anyone help me out?
I don't think it's right next to the bed, but just outside the bedroom, on a table near the door to your room...

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Greetings.

During Yarra’s Path is there any way to avoid orc council (right-bottom room in Main Hall) and their orgy?

P.S. Guys, don't forget to check: and

Last edited:

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
You really shouldn't. While not plot relevant, it does provide hidden values that help.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
You really shouldn't. While not plot relevant, it does provide hidden values that help.
I didn't ask about should I skip it or not, but about HOW to skip it.
I asked about it because I can't finish the last night and, accordingly, the path without this orc council.

Or this orc council is unmissble?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I didn't ask about should I skip it or not, but about how to SKIP it.
I asked about it because I can't finish the last night and, accordingly, the path without this orc council.

Or this orc council is unmissble?
I wouldn't use that walkthrough 2 due to it being abandoned and the author hasn't updated it for months, or a year. It's good for maybe overall view but the values are different to what's actually is. Now the Orc council is unmissable based on my past experience unless that changed.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
This version says Janine officially joins your harem. How far along do you have to go before she does?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Uh no, that's when she unofficially joins. In the latest version, she joins officially right after a marriage ceremony but that's near the very end.

As for skipping the orc scene I haven't seen any instances of anyone skipping it.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone else run into a bug where, during Govern Yhulin III, you and Dari go to shutdown the Kingsmen base and its already the shop run by a lamia?

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
This version says Janine officially joins your harem. How far along do you have to go before she does?
You need to have a Yhilin acceptance score of 60+ before you and her get married and then she's officially a part of the harem.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I am stuck in 2 quest (do research in speciality library and find more permanent solution) can help-me in these 2 quest?

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
If anyone is interested, Desecration of Wings is already available:

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes