Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
here is the exact post Bigbri talking about if anyone is interested.

Biggest news up front: if all goes well, I'd like to release TLS 0.33.0 this Friday. Normally I'd keep the post short to focus on that, but... there's a lot to say.
Desecration of Wings has finished its initial sale week. It had a better run than my previous Steam game, but now it will settle into the normal sale cycle, which is fueled by solid reviews. I know not everyone uses Steam for adult games, but if you got a copy, please do leave a review sometime.

Not many Steam users click links and end up here, but I have gotten some. It's nice to see new people finding TLS for the first time. ^-^

DoW is now up on other stores, like DLsite. The MangaGamer version isn't going up until next month due to schedules. Sometimes it doesn't feel worth the time it takes to get on these stores, but I figure it's good to try everything. At minimum, it will be a useful experiment and I'll get more data for the future.

Finally, check out the fanart! A new person who found the game was inspired to make Yarra and Qum in a 3D program, so I hope you enjoy the look at the characters in a completely different medium.

There will be some other stuff over the coming weeks. Ouroboros on Steam at some point when I feel it won't get in the way of my productivity. A sneak peak of my stress relief project, when I get more of it done. A couple questions for $10 backers. But first, 0.33.0.

Simple Simon

Mar 25, 2018
I hope we get another negotiation section like the Ardford Summit soon. Playing the different factions was fun and I'm anxious to see how how our war performance will play into the politics. I am also wondering how the new base-building aspect will play into the game. Are we going to be attacked at various points during Chapter 4? Are we going to be gimping ourselves in anyway if we completely forego improving the base in the first round to maximize pron returns? Really looking forward to the 33 release on Friday.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I hope we get another negotiation section like the Ardford Summit soon. Playing the different factions was fun and I'm anxious to see how how our war performance will play into the politics. I am also wondering how the new base-building aspect will play into the game. Are we going to be attacked at various points during Chapter 4? Are we going to be gimping ourselves in anyway if we completely forego improving the base in the first round to maximize pron returns? Really looking forward to the 33 release on Friday.
the new HQ had 3 secret stat attached, military, magic and hospitality. Military seem the capacity to a respond a physical threat, and magic from magical attack coming both from "real" world and tower-related incursion. So, yea a siege is high probably, but I think not before the end chapter four, or perhaps in the middle of chapter five.
In a precedent post Sierra told to don't expect another summit (manipulation of some key vote) but a more board manipulative option.
For the investment the hidden event managing the advance between story block (like the handling of discretionary funded project, and research topic in the chapter 3) had a stat related to the player "airship fleet" size, for now only the patrici first airship investment increase the stat for one point for each story step (and the first will be after this ardoheim/new givini section), the new ProN will coming with the same 'event'

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Tnx! Any info on whats new? Or atleast where to start it?
God it's just want want want with you people isn't it :p

TLS 0.33.0
- New section of the plot introducing the succession crisis.
- One new plot scene.
- There are a bunch of improvements done by Decanter. These notably include improved Stineford succubus faces, new quest log entries for quests in older sections that people found confusing, and numerous visual improvements.

TLS 0.33.1
- Names added to the candidate display.
- Minor balance change.
- Assorted bugfixing and polishing.
Also there's a minor bugfix out already. new link here for people who want it:

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Might just be my computer but it wont let me run the installer. For the newest version.
You'll need to post more info if you want some actual help. Namely what OS you're using and what exactly you mean by won't let you run. Is it not opening at all etc

On the off chance it's windows defender smartscreen since I get the same thing, click more info and then the run anyway button appears.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Yes, YES....YES! Royal dicking in the correct way... My boner is intrigued and otherwise hardned in resolve to dick around in a non sexual way for onc-every damned time!

Reactions: gebruiksnaam
4.40 star(s) 179 Votes