Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The infested house was another thing I wanted to do while I have Hilstara, but in order to the that I have to put off helping her clear out the mines. I could still clear out the first part of them, before breaking the magic gate holding back the evil.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
How to clear the infested house? Those rats hit like truck.

You could try to search the walkthru, or wait for another answer! I going to try this out later today and see how I fair against them. My first attempt I got destroyed! But that was months ago, I going to try it again!

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Order in which you should handle Stinford:
- get Hilstara
- get Robin at Academy
- deal with slavers
- use sewers to enter succubus tower
- clear infested house
- help Hilstara clean mine

That way you'll maximize the XP for all party members.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
- get Hilstara
- get Robin at Academy
- deal with slavers
- clear infested house

Small modification, go through the sewers FIRST but dodge every enemy, make it to the tower. Go back to the whore house in stienford get the third prostitute from the left. Why? Because she'll revel herself to be a succubus and she's the only one Aka wont lose RP points from you sleeping with. HOWEVER if you have Robin in the party she'll still lose some RP if you sleep with the prostitute regardless.

(This is super unnecessary micro managing by the way you could probably make up the RP later on but still.)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Really depends on how much of the mobs he avoided up until that point. If he avoided as many as he could it might actually be impossible
I pretty much took them all on, figured it would be good for my XP points, I am not sure what each character acquires when they reach certain levels, (its probably in the walkthru, but I do not want to use it) I had mana and health at max after I went into the dungeon. But like I said I didn't do things I should have, so I learned from it started anew.
Really not much to do in restarting since I'm still early in game completion percentage wise.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Small modification, go through the sewers FIRST but dodge every enemy, make it to the tower. Go back to the whore house in stienford get the third prostitute from the left. Why? Because she'll revel herself to be a succubus and she's the only one Aka wont lose RP points from you sleeping with. HOWEVER if you have Robin in the party she'll still lose some RP if you sleep with the prostitute regardless.

(This is super unnecessary micro managing by the way you could probably make up the RP later on but still.)
If I remember correctly Robin only loose point when you pay, not when you choose a prostitute with her in the party. If you pay before picking up anyone, leave and go to the tower you don't loose a point. Or at least you didn't when I played that part.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
It's important to choose wisely where to maximize in this game. Some RPs matter a lot more than others. Specifically Megail and Yarra for the summit (rather easy to do) and Aka and Janine for the war (much harder). in the long term, Robin RP optimizations matter very little.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
It's important to choose wisely where to maximize in this game. Some RPs matter a lot more than others. Specifically Megail and Yarra for the summit (rather easy to do) and Aka and Janine for the war (much harder). in the long term, Robin RP optimizations matter very little.
all rp matters. cause even minute variances in rp can change chances of gaining more rp as some early events are RP based. till you hit the magical gotcha number all rp matters and you want to get as much early RP as possible with all characters, but still maximizing exp gains it's tricky but doable.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
This time it was easy to defeat Heart of Horror! I had more difficulty clearing the house in the slums from the spiders then I did defeating the Heart Of Horror. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, I pretty much play it out like I had planned which turns out to be exactly the way @Ripe and @Waxer described. I got everyone up or near level 19. Bought Mage's pins and equiped all the party members. Which really stopped the demon from continuous attacks, and limiting the characters 'special' attacks.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I do not understand anything about this game has images or is it only sexual text?
I haven't seen any images or cg's so far. It does have sexually explicit dialog. there's also a few scenes where you can see them from the overview perspective humping or sucking.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
This time it was easy to defeat Heart of Horror! I had more difficulty clearing the house in the slums from the spiders then I did defeating the Heart Of Horror. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, I pretty much play it out like I had planned which turns out to be exactly the way @Ripe and @Waxer described. I got everyone up or near level 19. Bought Mage's pins and equiped all the party members. Which really stopped the demon from continuous attacks, and limiting the characters 'special' attacks.
Nice I'm glad you could beat it. You may already know this but you'll be investing your pron back soon and I'd be VERY careful how to do it, it could 'ruin' your game if done wrong.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Noxian Nights (and Kingdom of Deception) have art because Sierra made it in cooperation with Nomo who is an artist (Sierra is a writer). Desecration of Wings have an art because Sierra commisioned it, but it was done recently. That game was completed long ago, she made it available to Patreons in raw form (barely any CG) last year. She commisioned remaining CG's so she could do a release on Steam and few other platforms. She is trying to commison someone to do art for this game but since she want the art to be consistent (so taking already available art is not an option).

As for having to "restart since I f-up by going into the dungeon on my way to Yhilin"... no, you didn't f-up. You were supposed to go there at that point. That is a tough fight, but if you got everything on your way to it you should be able to defeat it. It's not going to be easy, but it's doable. You have an option of going there during Chapter 2, but that adds 10 days to your "travel timer" which mean you'll get lesser rewards since you'll not move as efficently as you could and you'll also not be able to get best possible result on one check later on.
no, the dungeon is mean to be done in the first chapter.
If you wait to venture in the chapter two you will miss the last item (ancient IK ceremonial armor), every chapter had one missable IK ancient equip, chapter two the helm in the war vaults, chapter three the shield in the ardoheim cache asked to be acquire in the conference chamber
Effects down the line are unknown, but better take them.
- get Hilstara
- get Robin at Academy
- deal with slavers
- clear infested house

the infested house is way harder compared to the mine, why let this to the end? (hilstara will tag around even after the mine, she dont disappear from the party)

all rp matters. cause even minute variances in rp can change chances of gaining more rp as some early events are RP based. till you hit the magical gotcha number all rp matters and you want to get as much early RP as possible with all characters, but still maximizing exp gains it's tricky but doable.
yes, but atm robin rp are never checked.
But her rp is the harder to gain, if you don't miss any gain (and loss nothing) you can maxed her affection only at the start of chapter four.

The only real gain in the minmax robin xp is the reach level 21 (thus lighting lance) just before the boss in the jail-manor (weak to lighting damage)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
no, the dungeon is mean to be done in the first chapter.
If you wait to venture in the chapter two you will miss the last item (ancient IK ceremonial armor), every chapter had one missable IK ancient equip, chapter two the helm in the war vaults, chapter three the shield in the ardoheim cache asked to be acquire in the conference chamber
Effects down the line are unknown, but better take them.
Forgot about that. But yes, just like with Shining Swords, it's better to collect them all.

the infested house is way harder compared to the mine, why let this to the end? (hilstara will tag around even after the mine, she dont disappear from the party)
She will? Then yes, mine should be done first, but I was under the impression that she only joined your party to clear the mines and once you do that she'll became unavailable.

yes, but atm robin rp are never checked.
But her rp is the harder to gain, if you don't miss any gain (and loss nothing) you can maxed her affection only at the start of chapter four.

The only real gain in the minmax robin xp is the reach level 21 (thus lighting lance) just before the boss in the jail-manor (weak to lighting damage)
Aren't her (and others) RP's checked to see if some of the synergy skills will be available to learn?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
She will? Then yes, mine should be done first, but I was under the impression that she only joined your party to clear the mines and once you do that she'll became unavailable.
she don't leave the party, after the mine she had a dialogue line roughly like "the redlight mercenary don't go anywhere soon, so I will stick around"

Aren't her (and others) RP's checked to see if some of the synergy skills will be available to learn?
I forgot the new ones, yes they needed rp 100 (qum sexy lance, Yarra lighting whip and Altina earth lance, ice arrow with vhala can be unlocked with robin rp ~94), the old ones (yhilin training ground) are story locked.

Last edited:

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Sierra has done a public release of 0.33.3 Links below for those too lazy to check patreon / her blog.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Nice I'm glad you could beat it. You may already know this but you'll be investing your pron back soon and I'd be VERY careful how to do it, it could 'ruin' your game if done wrong.
SO far I invested in the bridge for Devil's Canyon, I invested with with some evacuation dude (found in the mine) because he mentioned about an old Incubus King and some belongings. I didn't bother hiring any mercenaries. I was going to invest it in the bank but was unsure. I did save my game on a separate slot after killing Reval, and again after I did some other things, so I can always go back if I messed up.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Entire Changelog from her blog:

TLS 0.33.1
- Names added to the candidate display.
- Minor balance change.
- Assorted bugfixing and polishing.

TLS 0.33.2
- Further bugfixing.

TLS 0.33.3
- Further fixes and refinements.
- Party order is now saved when switching between the two groups thanks to Decanter.
- It isn't commonly known, but TLS can be played with a controller. Decanter added a script that ties text skipping to L1, which means you should be able to do anything with a controller you can do with a keyboard.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
SO far I invested in the bridge for Devil's Canyon, I invested with with some evacuation dude (found in the mine) because he mentioned about an old Incubus King and some belongings. I didn't bother hiring any mercenaries. I was going to invest it in the bank but was unsure. I did save my game on a separate slot after killing Reval, and again after I did some other things, so I can always go back if I messed up.
Frankly, if you have the time, you should do one "blind" run where you just do the things that sound cool to you. And after you're done with that do a minmax run fixing all the mistakes you very likely did in the blind run. It's two different experiences that way.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes