Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Up until now I'm still debating if I should make a playthrough and sacrifice Qum seriously that 5k pron is tempting in its usefulness in the long run.
Personally I liked to treat her nicely because who wouldn't love that pink haired succubus but like you said that 5k is actually really helpfully if you want you can have a separate playthrough with her whored out to see if you want to go that route. There will be penalties but there is the trade off of getting more stuff invested in and of course more money, also she can still be maxed but will take longer.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
its not, it makes it impossible to get 100 RP with Qum for the gathering, makes it impossible to use qum to save House of Thelon leader in chapter 3 which makes you lose out on the best rewards.
You can still get Qum to 100 but yes you do lose the rewards, but compare to the long run when it comes to investment its quite the difficult choice. if you whore qum you get 5k that 5k fives you 80k that enable you not to ask for money and get full returnsfrom megail enable you to invest in all the investment in eustrin that will enable more return that could be used to inves in three banks like ardford bank, ivalan bank and bank of Yhilin which will give more profits. I just waiting to find out what more consequence will be, ifits not dire I'm willing to lose the succubus pin and lust pin.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Personally I liked to treat her nicely because who wouldn't love that pink haired succubus but like you said that 5k is actually really helpfully if you want you can have a separate playthrough with her whored out to see if you want to go that route. There will be penalties but there is the trade off of getting more stuff invested in and of course more money, also she can still be maxed but will take longer.
Yeah that more money and more investment is tempting plus the 5M pron needed for the excavation is intimidating, I know its not available now but I'm kinda worried if I will have the amount needed when the time comes.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
You can still get Qum to 100 but yes you do lose the rewards, but compare to the long run when it comes to investment its quite the difficult choice. if you whore qum you get 5k that 5k fives you 80k that enable you not to ask for money and get full returnsfrom megail enable you to invest in all the investment in eustrin that will enable more return that could be used to inves in three banks like ardford bank, ivalan bank and bank of Yhilin which will give more profits. I just waiting to find out what more consequence will be, ifits not dire I'm willing to lose the succubus pin and lust pin.
Not 100 in time for the gathering however.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah that more money and more investment is tempting plus th 5M pron needed for the escalation is intimidating, I know its not available now but I'm kinda worried if I will have the amount needed when the time comes.
you can still do quite good even if you don't whore her out just got to manage your investments right(go excel sheets), so far I think I've done a good job with investments, might have to change my newest investments when the next update comes out where we get our returns but eeh that's for the future. Just depends on what your more focus on for me it was always about making the girls happy and making good investments.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Losing out on those +2 to Yhilin acceptance is actually bigger issue (then again, losing on +2 RP with Ginasta could turn out to be even more problematic)... you need to hit at least 65 YA before start of 3AW or you'll have a problem hitting 20 Arclent Acceptance needed for Ardoheim Cavalery to engage Unsuccubi. You might be able to hit that by taking out sub-optimal choices previously in the war, but that will lead to other issues later on.

And while hitting 65 YA could be done without Qum, it mean you'll have to use your limited Discretionary Funds on things you wouldn't otherwise...

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
you can still do quite good even if you don't whore her out just got to manage your investments right(go excel sheets), so far I think I've done a good job with investments, might have to change my newest investments when the next update comes out where we get our returns but eeh that's for the future. Just depends on what your more focus on for me it was always about making the girls happy and making good investments.
Well I did get the ardford and ivalan bank but had to lose the merc flotilla and shit mages, which are apparently needed for the succession crisis, fuck.

Also everyone who wants Tyna in the harem is definitely crying and probably cursing Kalant.

Simple Simon

Mar 25, 2018
Regarding Qum, that's a tough call. In my "main" playthrough I did not and have mixed feelings about it. Between that and hiring mercenaries early to save Carina's men, I found myself making some hard calls later in the game with my investments. At the end of Chapter 3, Pron becomes a pretty big deal. I had about 2.58 million, which is probably around 300k less than I could have had, if I had whored Qum out. Basically, I made decisions based on what I thought was the morally optimal way to play. Whether that means I lose out on important things in Chapter 4, we'll have to see.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
You know whats the best thing about this game is your choices actually matter and has real consequence, damn you really have to think on what to do.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Well I did get the ardford and ivalan bank but had to lose the merc flotilla and shit mages, which are apparently needed for the succession crisis, fuck.

Also everyone who wants Tyna in the harem is definitely crying and probably cursing Kalant.
To be fair when Simon first meet Tyna he flat out said he wasn't romantically attracted to her at all.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017

Hmm I always felt Tyna was more of a daughter to Simon and a girl that just need guidances, kinda happy to see her have a crush on my unchosen Kalant bit cute really. I decide to not invest in ivalan bank just didn't seem worth it so got everything but that.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Hmm I always felt Tyna was more of a daughter to Simon and a girl that just need guidances, kinda happy to see her have a crush on my unchosen Kalant bit cute really. I decide to not invest in ivalan bank just didn't seem worth it so got everything but that.
So what did you invest in if you don't mind sharing what do you have in your roster.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
whoops misread yes I didnt go for it yet
What do you mean yet I went for it early, but if its still available later then I can skip it and maximize profit. Also profit is my reason for the ivalan bank for an extra 50k.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
What do you mean yet I went for it early, but if its still available later then I can skip it and maximize profit. Also profit is my reason for the ivalan bank for an extra 50k.
Not to cut in, but there are TWO drawven embassy opportunists, one in chapter 2 one in chapter 4. You must get the first to get the second. The first is the 100,000 one called Eustrin Embassy and you should SERIOUSLY get it.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Not to cut in, but there are TWO drawven embassy opportunists, one in chapter 2 one in chapter 4. You must get the first to get the second. The first is the 100,000 one called Eustrin Embassy and you should SERIOUSLY get it.
Thats what I was referring to when I said the Aram dwarve embasy, the frit is the Ardford embasy.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
what waxer said I did the first one and haven't done the second one yet, I avoided the ivalan bank because I found better ways of using the money and having limited funds

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes