CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
its not, it makes it impossible to get 100 RP with Qum for the gathering, makes it impossible to use qum to save House of Thelon leader in chapter 3 which makes you lose out on the best rewards.
yeah a year ago I had this argument with sierra, saying how regardless it's a lose lose situation, and I wanted some form of hidden quest tied to the succubus tower or something so you could avoid it. cause while that 5000 Helps ALOT, not having it hurts quite a bit and not having a 100RP with Qum also hurts alot.

5000 turns to 10000 which can allow you to get a pretty valuable option early on, and better develope your portfolio. since she refused to fix the situation, I say just cheat the 5k pron in and then be on your way.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
yeah a year ago I had this argument with sierra, saying how regardless it's a lose lose situation, and I wanted some form of hidden quest tied to the succubus tower or something so you could avoid it. cause while that 5000 Helps ALOT, not having it hurts quite a bit and not having a 100RP with Qum also hurts alot.

5000 turns to 10000 which can allow you to get a pretty valuable option early on, and better develope your portfolio. since she refused to fix the situation, I say just cheat the 5k pron in and then be on your way.
I wouldn't really say it was a situation she had to fix, the game is all about choice and sacrifice. It'd ruin the game if there was a "avoid everything bad and do it all perfect route" While there are obviously some routes better then others, you'll always miss something. It part of what makes the game so good.

Reactions: Nelari

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
got to agree with Waxer here if there was such a way it would ruin the game. The choices and consequences of your actions, investments, and politics is what makes it so great. It allows so many to have a different experience but feel their choices matter unlike most games today.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
got to agree with Waxer here if there was such a way it would ruin the game. The choices and consequences of your actions, investments, and politics is what makes it so great. It allows so many to have a different experience but feel their choices matter unlike most games today.
This is why I'm hooked on this game, I have not found any game that actually have our choice matter, other games have choice but the consequence is linear in this game the consequence branch out and has multiple effects.

So lets speculate when will Eliani join the Harem and Sarai moving to the new region to be the high priestess and who is better choice kalant or Ignias to be King Consort. Also add to the Chosen still apearing and Stinefold involvement as mentioned by Hester, and the possibility of Mestan being gay or just Bi.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I feel Eliani might join the harem when we have to deal with the royal situation in New Givini, I like Kalant better probably due to him being Tyna's crush and him being ex-chosen he turned a new leaf just trying to better himself in my version. The chosen still appearing might be tied to whatever those "goddesses" are worried about, or might be tied to stineford church and why they allow no one to visit the church anymore. Mestan probably Bi just because his interest in Aka and Orc cock.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I feel Eliani might join the harem when we have to deal with the royal situation in New Givini, I like Kalant better probably due to him being Tyna's crush and him being ex-chosen he turned a new leaf just trying to better himself in my version. The chosen still appearing might be tied to whatever those "goddesses" are worried about, or might be tied to stineford church and why they allow no one to visit the church anymore. Mestan probably Bi just because his interest in Aka and Orc cock.
I'm more concern about Mestan + points are those similar to RP and also what about lady Luenel being married to Bhakan or Farnan or not being merried at all whats the consequence stalling Donovans plan assassination of Bhakan or making it failed and what about the Aram situation and what will be the influence of our control of Farnam, theres a lot of factors that I'm excited to find out.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I've got my PRoN back to 50k but not sure what to do, I am in the 2nd stage (after Simon submits to the Empress) I played out Qum, and Yarra. Then went to Aka and Robin. I failed at getting detected in the Qum and Yarra part, but so far I have kept up with Aka and Robin completing their missions.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
heh wait until you have to face demon side quest bosses those are a pain in the ass.
The only thing I have had a problem with to this point is the magic some guy tried testing Robin on, at the Thaumaturgy!

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I've got my PRoN back to 50k but not sure what to do, I am in the 2nd stage (after Simon submits to the Empress) I played out Qum, and Yarra. Then went to Aka and Robin. I failed at getting detected in the Qum and Yarra part, but so far I have kept up with Aka and Robin completing their missions.
you'll be able to invest during megail's route, the detection always fails so your fine, it's suppose to happen.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
How come no ones commenting about Asstarion trying to be king and now we might have to stop him from ever becoming king consort.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
How come no ones commenting about Asstarion trying to be king and now we might have to stop him from ever becoming king consort.
pish the likely chance of him becoming king is unlikely but you can get insurance just in case.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
pish the likely chance of him becoming king is unlikely but you can get insurance just in case.
Yeah but he has a lot of support from the public due to his fake heroism plus his a blade master and the blade master are only endorsing and consider to support Tyna if she has someone with martial skills as husband and Asstartion is a fencer a an ass but still a skilled fencer. So yeah he might not be king but the after Tyna is named heir we have a new problem who will be the king consort and with the support this asstarion get he might become a candidate.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah but he has a lot of support from the public due to his fake heroism plus his a blade master and the blade master are only endorsing and consider to support Tyna if she has someone with martial skills as husband and Asstartion is a fencer a an ass but still a skilled fencer. So yeah he might not be king but the after Tyna is named heir we have a new problem who will be the king consort and with the support this asstarion get he might become a candidate.
That's why we can get that evidence to change the public idea of him and if you decide to support Kalant you can help him become a man fit for Tyna. In a way Asshat could become a problem but I believe there enough ways to deal with him he won't become one.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
That's why we can get that evidence to change the public idea of him and if you decide to support Kalant you can help him become a man fit for Tyna. In a way Asshat could become a problem but I believe there enough ways to deal with him he won't become one.
Well on the end SL did say something we dodn't expect so I really can't wait what it is it could be something with Asstarion or with Kalant.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

15K, megail give you *3 - 100K the pron you gave her in stineford (mean 65K*3-100K = 95K)

for begin detected you mean the two orcs near balia's stairs (and the four inside the room)? they don't count. you need to be avoided to be spotted by 'skeleton orc' (and general advice for 'stealth section' if you are spotted is better reload because you alwasy lost some hidden variable)

kalant is martial skilled, he repel a major attack during the war, vhala can give him military honors, and he can join the order of silence (this mean a knighthood on top his 'minor noble' status). antarion is relatively popular, but with dari evidence and bolster kalant military position don't think the asshole had a real chance with tyna.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
15K, megail give you *3 - 100K the pron you gave her in stineford (mean 65K*3-100K = 95K)

for begin detected you mean the two orcs near balia's stairs (and the four inside the room)? they don't count. you need to be avoided to be spotted by 'skeleton orc' (and general advice for 'stealth section' if you are spotted is better reload because you alwasy lost some hidden variable)

kalant is martial skilled, he repel a major attack during the war, vhala can give him military honors, and he can join the order of silence (this mean a knighthood on top his 'minor noble' status). antarion is relatively popular, but with dari evidence and bolster kalant military position don't think the asshole had a real chance with tyna.
Your forgetting that you have to get Kalant to not be a chosen anymore so what about those who didn't tell Kalant to gve up the power, well their still Ignias though.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes