Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
The new chosen seem to be a ticking bomb most likely due to what waxer saying but if we think of it as men that have been filled with so much divine magic they are bursting probably because of artificial making. It is probably tied to the stineford church and higher corruption in the religious ranks. These new ones are probably artificial the old ones were not that's why when old ones was capture either being kill (they die so fast anyway) or having their power being taken by the power above. And if you've gotten to that part where we meet Kalant again he said it felt as if he was being encouraged by a divine parent. That the power was working through him.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Okay SL just replied to my comment in her blog that apparently Kalant will still appear even if he is not conviced to abandon the power the only difference is thats his growth is hindered and some hidden variables which I still don't know what will do.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Okay SL just replied to my comment in her blog that apparently Kalant will still appear even if he is not conviced to abandon the power the only difference is thats his growth is hindered and some hidden variables which I still don't know what will do.
I believe the idea is the hidden variables are tied to how well kalant is doing as a suitor for Tyna, where we can help boost his standing and how well he qualifies.
Edit: the wiki has a better idea and what the hidden variables are but I try to avoid it until I play the new content blind

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I believe I tried this, by restarting every time I got caught. But maybe I didn't! I will try it again when I do a new game! I'm going to play out the game first, then do another run thru.
if you had being spotted the party position will be reset to the start of the stealth section.

I believe the idea is the hidden variables are tied to how well kalant is doing as a suitor for Tyna, where we can help boost his standing and how well he qualifies.
Edit: the wiki has a better idea and what the hidden variables are but I try to avoid it until I play the new content blind
not much, there are a high number of hidden variable, but the meaning and effect of many are totaly unknow.
but two thing are real solid, a religious crisis is brewing (and fast) and aram is a problem requesting a solution

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
I played this a while back, i don't recall much in custom pictures. but i enjoyed the well written story it had.
also that you didn't need to grind in battles.
i definitely recommend this.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
In case people wondering on whether to support Kalant or Ignias, do keep a save from 0.32.x to play this part again the in future. I decided to do this as the outcome doesnt satisfy me, and having Kalant as a hidden suitor really makes me questioning my decision (blindly played) by supporting Ignias all the way. Also what's everyone opinion on Farnan? I do think supporting him will be crucial for the later stage at Aram, but who knows?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
If you plan to optimize your game-play you should probably keep a save from 3AW aftermath... or at least from opening of Chapter 4 (when you enter your new base) because at this point it's not clear what are best options for investments and in which order they should be done...

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
If you plan to optimize your game-play you should probably keep a save from 3AW aftermath... or at least from opening of Chapter 4 (when you enter your new base) because at this point it's not clear what are best options for investments and in which order they should be done...
Or you know do like everyone else and keep a savegame for each and every important choice .

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Or you know do like everyone else and keep a savegame for each and every important choice .
I fear some decision make during the summit will come back to bite us. like the zirantian ambassador, if you make (and broke) the deal with him during the zirantia trip he doesn't share his point of view make you miss the best result. (done everty else you gain 18 score, and the highest threshold is 20). i suppose the aram ambassador can back to play a role in the aram showdown (there are some loose end here, the group making the border incident, for one)

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I fear some decision make during the summit will come back to bite us. like the zirantian ambassador, if you make (and broke) the deal with him during the zirantia trip he doesn't share his point of view make you miss the best result. (done everty else you gain 18 score, and the highest threshold is 20). i suppose the aram ambassador can back to play a role in the aram showdown (there are some loose end here, the group making the border incident, for one)
Don't break the deal then. Consequence mannnnnnn

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Don't break the deal then. Consequence mannnnnnn
I think you misunderstood, my post means even if you keep a save from conference chamber/throne room investment at the end of chapter three you can find some previous choice with dramatic impact on the future event.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
I'm having an annoying problem in Simon's Path that is stopping my evolution in the game. After my dream with Wendis in the Empress's Palace, she do not speak anymore with me. All the walkthrough says is that the day after the dream's event I can talk to her, but everytime I try to talk, she just says "..." and I haven't any options of conversation. Anyone meet this situation (bug?) and knows how to fix or circunvent it? Am I skipping some important action or event to continue the story?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I'm having an annoying problem in Simon's Path that is stopping my evolution in the game. After my dream with Wendis in the Empress's Palace, she do not speak anymore with me. All the walkthrough says is that the day after the dream's event I can talk to her, but everytime I try to talk, she just says "..." and I haven't any options of conversation. Anyone meet this situation (bug?) and knows how to fix or circunvent it? Am I skipping some important action or event to continue the story?
in the last version (0.33.X) the prerequisit for talking with esthera in the regard of the dream is changed, not all the walktroughs had alredy update to reflect this (the one in the wikis is update, for istance). [the trigger now is meet nalili] you can follow the walktrough without problem, keep check esthera for triggering the dialogue [both the empress and nalili had a 'internal cooldown' in the dialogue, after doing one you must take some action advancing the daycount for doing the successive, thus keep talking with the two]

Last edited:

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
in the last version (0.33.X) the prerequisit for talking with esthera in the regard of the dream is changed, not all the walktroughs had alredy update to reflect this (the one in the wikis is update, for istance). [the trigger now is meet nalili] you can follow the walktrough without problem, keep check esthera for triggering the dialogue [both the empress and nalili had a 'internal cooldown' in the dialogue, after doing one you must take some action advancing the daycount for doing the successive, thus keep talking with the two]
First, thanks for the fast answer. Then I can continue to do the things and, when I finally meet Nalili, I will talk to the Empress about the Dream? I'll try this. Thanks again.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
On akas route the game for some reason became impossible to progress. Just no idea who to talk to or what to do which is weird because that wasnt a problem earlier in the game.
Kinda shame to have to quit so far into the game.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
On akas route the game for some reason became impossible to progress. Just no idea who to talk to or what to do which is weird because that wasnt a problem earlier in the game.
Kinda shame to have to quit so far into the game.
the link was literally 2 replies above your comment..

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes