Sep 20, 2017
Well 34.1 is out now, so can we finally get a link or what? At this rate I might as well wait for the public build to come out.

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
I just became patron (using a different name) I don't want to lose it.
Not actually an issue, TLS doesn't use ANY form of tracking, hell almost none of the wegs do.
If it really worries you, then just upload the zip to google drives or something and let the community handle it from there.

Reactions: LoneVoyage

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
patreons do not need to fear giving links away. if you really dont want to, just upload it on another site.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Man I have one lie in and am a couple of hours late with a potential upload and you guys are already taking links from someone else. What happened guys? I thought we had something special..... :p

patreons do not need to fear giving links away. if you really dont want to, just upload it on another site.
I always upload to new sites, although that's more because I feel bad using their links as well. Especially for some of the bigger games where they get hammered.

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
Man I have one lie in and am a couple of hours late with a potential upload and you guys are already taking links from someone else. What happened guys? I thought we had something special..... :p

I always upload to new sites, although that's more because I feel bad using their links as well. Especially for some of the bigger games where they get hammered.
tnx m8 keep at it

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So has anyone else notice that content is getting smaller. Or is it just me >.>
That's usually what happens when someone works on more than one project at once.

Between this, getting another game ready for Steam (which is probably taking up most of that time) and any other projects being worked on I don't expect to see huge updates.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes