Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
the succession crisis was a big update, update all the map for 'free roaming' section isn't small.
this update is one thing, worldbulding, a ton of it, if you don't like it half of the content in this update are worthless.
a good part of the content is gated behind the researches, if you done the upeople one there are some change other 'restoring' dari, the orc diversification bring a lot of change in tak'kan... [pity is for the best outcome in this update you must take the HQ defense one]

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
it is, the game is good and the author is making big bucks on it but if it can milk a few more grands why not?
I think that's unfair.

She's never been a milker. It might not be a huge update but it's not like she's been lazy, she does have other things to work on and patreons get everything not just this so to call Sierra a milker is way off mark.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
it is, the game is good and the author is making big bucks on it but if it can milk a few more grands why not?
This is the reason why I'll never share any of Sierra's games... an author who releases 34 major updates (and about 50 minor bug fixing, polishing ones) over 43 months deserve every cent she get.

Not to mention that the update isn't small by any measure (neither was the previous one). There is four new plot sex scenes, several new RP gated "on demand" sex scenes for new Harem members and some other new stuff (Orcent bar crawl). Then there is a new map with it's own content.

If you're not going to read all the conversation, explore all the maps to see what's new and are just going to rush through the "new map" then this update might seem small but that is not Sierra's fault, it's yours.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
So has anyone else notice that content is getting smaller. Or is it just me >.>
Sierra has been focusing a lot on her side projects recently. Bringing Desecration of Wings to steam and trying to do the same for Ouroboros. Also the two open world updates aren't representative. They were very broad, involving a lot of foundational work, as well as a lot of content that might not appear at all if your save doesn't qualify.

Sierra said that starting with 0.33.0 the game would be back to its main mode of development .

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, is there perhaps a way to check secret stats? My Yhilin acceptance should be high enough but I can't seem to get the final Yhilin state and consequential marriage to Janine.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Hmm, is there perhaps a way to check secret stats? My Yhilin acceptance should be high enough but I can't seem to get the final Yhilin state and consequential marriage to Janine.
Have you ever used the save editor for RPGMs?
If you know the advance settings, it's under the tab, variables.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Use RPG Maker save edit or something like that you can use it to view your stats.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think Sierra mentioned that the mariage scene was NOT based on acceptance but on investment in Yhilin.
So did you buy all the upgrades after the 3rd Arclent war already?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

the threshold is "yhilin acceptance >= 50" [variable 70], the flag is "Yhilin Final" [swich 2100]

I think Sierra mentioned that the mariage scene was NOT based on acceptance but on investment in Yhilin.
So did you buy all the upgrades after the 3rd Arclent war already?
no, the wedding is tied to the 'yhilin final' state, triggering in any iteration if yhilin acc >= 50.
this can be after the first tower run, or anytime megail give you the new ProN (not the stineford one, but after that)

yhilin acc is mostly based on investment done after the invasion.

Reactions: Dreadder

rogii

Apr 29, 2017
Hello does anyone know what are the four new plot sex scenes in 0.34? Six new affection scenes are from uyaeye and dari by the way. And Hilstra massage scene after completing ardan crisis might be one of the 4 plot scenes.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Hello does anyone know what are the four new plot sex scenes in 0.34? Six new affection scenes are from uyaeye and dari by the way. And Hilstra massage scene after completing ardan crisis might be one of the 4 plot scenes.
Uyae and Dari first time, Hilstaria massage, robin transformation.

Reactions: rogii

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017

the threshold is "yhilin acceptance >= 50" [variable 70], the flag is "Yhilin Final" [swich 2100]

no, the wedding is tied to the 'yhilin final' state, triggering in any iteration if yhilin acc >= 50.
this can be after the first tower run, or anytime megail give you the new ProN (not the stineford one, but after that)

yhilin acc is mostly based on investment done after the invasion.
Thank you, that's exactly what I've been looking for. Unfortunately none of the save editors seem to run on Windows XP, so I had to use the online one. What's strange is that variable 70 is my case 82, which should be plenty. I guess something went wrong, since I used a save from one of the older versions or something similar...

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Can someone remind me where in the castle Hilstara is? She's in my team, but I don't remember if I picked her up after the timeskip.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes