Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, is there perhaps a way to check secret stats? My Yhilin acceptance should be high enough but I can't seem to get the final Yhilin state and consequential marriage to Janine.
Found the problem, in case anyone finds him/herself in similar situation. I tried one of the older saves from the end of third chapter and this time things seem to work the way they are supposed to. It seems my previous save was past certain point where game checks for that value or something along those lines...

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
too bad no sex scenes .. i like the face expression and dialog .. but for me .. no sex scenes = to motivation
Yeah, I feel you. I like the plot and the whole idea about turning into an evil overlord. I like adult themed game that have a story and especially one that have fantasy genre. However, without much CG (sex scenes) is kind of a turn off. Oh well, the game tagged as 'text based' after all.

Anyway, if you looking for RPGM game with 2d art, and a lot of sex scenes then I recommend you to try by . It is my favourite RPGM game. And on top of the awesome story with a ton of contents, you are freely to explode do whatever you want.

Reactions: mesoru

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah, I feel you. I like the plot and the whole idea about turning into an evil overlord. I like adult themed game that have a story and especially one that have fantasy genre. However, without much CG (sex scenes) is kind of a turn off. Oh well, the game tagged as 'text based' after all.

Anyway, if you looking for RPGM game with 2d art, and a lot of sex scenes then I recommend you to try by . It is my favourite RPGM game. And on top of the awesome story with a ton of contents, you are freely to explode do whatever you want.
"Turn into an evil overlord" Are you sure you played this game?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I like the plot and the whole idea about turning into an evil overlord.
You must be playing a different game because that's not the plot here.

Here you get the power to overthrow the evil overlords.

Simon is as good a guy as you could possibly get ... the exact opposite of an evil overlord. Cumdump said it best when she said Simon is the best Simon even if there were other Simons.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
"Turn into an evil overlord" Are you sure you played this game?
Nope, to be honest, I have not played the game much. I just got to the part where, you met an demon lady in the cave and she propose to you her idea. And maybe I play a bit further along the lines. But yeah, That is as far as I reach, so I don't know much. Anyway, sorry if I offense anyone. I like the story though, However, I just don't really have the motive to continue. :confounded:

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
Aren't you afraid all your choices will be radically different?
Not a great idea considering the amount of choices the game involves.

Not everyone will have your picks.
I've already restarted the game 2 times in the past. At this point I'm fine with using other people's choices. I can fine tune a few things in rpg maker save editor if needed. Thanks for the advice though

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
TLS 0.34.0

New Content:
- New section of the plot.
- Four new plot scenes, six new affection scenes.
- Uyae can join the harem.
- If you did the transformation research, Dari can finally be cured. With enough relationship points, she can also join.
- Bar miniquest. Visiting most bars in the game will trigger an Orcent conversation (nine added).

Changes:
- The requirements to max Iris have changed. She is now locked at 99 until you have invested a significant amount in the Chalice States. If you already maxed her in the past, there will be no change.
- Riala now comments on the current research project.
- The head Unsuccubus reports on your base's stats.
- Thanks to Lamsey, there is an updated map of Arclent showing the new nations! You can find it in the teleportation room.

I wanted to get Ouroboros out on Steam, but that's not happening yet. I don't want to delay TLS unnecessarily, so I'm putting 0.34.0 out now. I should note upfront that I worry about 0.35.0 taking longer than normal, but meanwhile, please enjoy this update! This one answers some questions that people have been wondering about for a while.

But I know people really play this game for the hawt, sexy philosophical discussions. I finally implemented a miniquest where visiting various bars around the world with Orcent will give scenes that include spicy personal reflections, naughty character development, and taboo theological discussions. Get it now before Patreon bans me!

Reactions: mesoru

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Gonna start this game, just wanted to know if the walkthrough in the OP is up to date or no.
Unlike a lot of RPGM games, the gameplay on this and the story are pretty easy to follow. I didn't personally need the walkthrough, except for a couple areas, which the walkthrough was able to help with. There is also a wiki that you can use for more information if needed. Though as to your original question, from what I recall the walkthrough will be up to date enough, that you can use it as a starting point and simple guide to the game if you get lost.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Unlike a lot of RPGM games, the gameplay on this and the story are pretty easy to follow. I didn't personally need the walkthrough, except for a couple areas, which the walkthrough was able to help with. There is also a wiki that you can use for more information if needed. Though as to your original question, from what I recall the walkthrough will be up to date enough, that you can use it as a starting point and simple guide to the game if you get lost.
Got it. Thanks

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
too bad no sex scenes .. i like the face expression and dialog .. but for me .. no sex scenes = to motivation
"No CG" is not the same as "no sex scenes". There is over 150 sex scenes currently in the game. They may be text only but they are sex scenes.
Gonna start this game, just wanted to know if the walkthrough in the OP is up to date or no.
Walktrough (and entire wiki for that matter) is usually updated only after public release.

Reactions: Voilsh
4.40 star(s) 179 Votes