Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Gonna start this game, just wanted to know if the walkthrough in the OP is up to date or no.
While the game is entirely straight forward, there's dozens of things you can miss or secrets to get better results in some areas. I'd recommend playing the first play through 100% blind and then the next by paying close attention to the wiki's walk through AND secret and Collectibles page in order to get your best playthrough.

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
for fix it use a save editor and put on the flag/swich "2302 hilstara back".
How much do you know about this switches? It seems that if you did transformation research, Dari can join, but that didn't happen to me, do you know wich switches may I tweak?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
How much do you know about this switches? It seems that if you did transformation research, Dari can join, but that didn't happen to me, do you know wich switches may I tweak?
You also need a high Dari RP

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
you had complete the unpeople research with robin in the chapter 3? if you don't it's the normal behaviour (the 'cure' will be unlocked the next time the 'iterate event' will run, mean the next time megail give you the new pron to invest).
but the first research slot in the chapter four had some bug in previous version, the best solution is change the save in the 0.33.X waiting screen (the green filed) the relevant switch is "2583 Prep: Transformations", if you don't want replay all the content you can (this should be safe, but I cannot be 100% sure) change the swich "2587 Transformations"

Reactions: b12moguj

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
"2583 Prep: Transformations", if you don't want replay all the content you can (this should be safe, but I cannot be 100% sure) change the swich "2587 Transformations"
I figured it on my own, and yeah, I just switched those two on. I thought I somehow missed the cure on chapter 3, despite I was sure I did it, but I just need this chapter 4 research, wich I didn't notice they became available in previous updates.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I figured it on my own, and yeah, I just switched those two on. I thought I somehow missed the cure on chapter 3, despite I was sure I did it, but I just need this chapter 4 research, wich I didn't notice they became available in previous updates.
remove the "2583" if you had already change the "2587" or you may encounter bugs (the game set the first switch when you select the research, in the iterate event change the second flag and reset the first)

Reactions: b12moguj

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Going to wait for 0.35 before starting up again...lost so many days and weeks starting over in the past just to get the right combination of relationship, investments, and war results...will be nice to do that all over again :D.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Going to wait for 0.35 before starting up again...lost so many days and weeks starting over in the past just to get the right combination of relationship, investments, and war results...will be nice to do that all over again :D.
You don't need to start over if you know how the save editor works. Or borrow an uploaded save in this thread.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
I've probably said this before on this thread... but I LOVE this game XD Just played the newest update, 0.34.1, and though there's not a bunch of content added, it's still a nice update to remind me how much I enjoyed the game. I did go through and visit all the places again and there were a couple investment opportunities that I had missed, but got em :p So remember to check all the different areas and get all the things as you await the next update!

Also I see people that have had to restart? All I did was select the folder the game was originally in, and extracted all files there, it was in a folder labeled the 0.34.1. extract the data from that folder into main folder and overwrite, if done correctly, you should be able to continue... at least I was able too anyways.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I think you misunderstood... most of the time people have to restart because they made "wrong" choices somewhere along the way (usually by not investing in something that turn out to be important).

Also, you don't need to overwrite everything to continue... copying save files from old folder to new one is all it takes.

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
You don't need to start over if you know how the save editor works. Or borrow an uploaded save in this thread.
I think you misunderstood... most of the time people have to restart because they made "wrong" choices somewhere along the way (usually by not investing in something that turn out to be important).

Also, you don't need to overwrite everything to continue... copying save files from old folder to new one is all it takes.
Both of you are misunderstanding me: I enjoy experimenting and carving out my own way through the labyrinth of trade-offs throughout the game...

The wiki also helps with this immensely. I just enjoy doing it, because I find it rewarding on a personal scale, even if I have to restart from the ground up (which I have an innumerable amount of times already, in the past). It's a way to help me gauge what is important to me and what isn't and what I can do to maximize every point I can get towards the route I want to play through.

I admit that this is especially challenging during the war scenarios, since they are essentially a culmination of all your prior choices all wrapped into one and they play out accordingly. But I still find it worthwhile to struggle through.

(I just wish I had others I could speak with in order to better optimize my playthroughs....but alas, I doubt there's a discord or kind soul to discuss with, at length...)

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
@EXBV
If you follow the wiki, then you should have been able to contact Fluid_Decanter. He's disseminated most(not all) of the game and walkthrus. I'm not sure how often he responds, but if its a game sage you want, then he's the one to get in touch with.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Both of you are misunderstanding me: I enjoy experimenting and carving out my own way through the labyrinth of trade-offs throughout the game...

The wiki also helps with this immensely. I just enjoy doing it, because I find it rewarding on a personal scale, even if I have to restart from the ground up (which I have an innumerable amount of times already, in the past). It's a way to help me gauge what is important to me and what isn't and what I can do to maximize every point I can get towards the route I want to play through.

I admit that this is especially challenging during the war scenarios, since they are essentially a culmination of all your prior choices all wrapped into one and they play out accordingly. But I still find it worthwhile to struggle through.

(I just wish I had others I could speak with in order to better optimize my playthroughs....but alas, I doubt there's a discord or kind soul to discuss with, at length...)
There's plenty of people on the forums and here if you want to discuss. What topic did you have in mind?

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
There are several approaches to optimization playthroughs. Since there are many trade offs. I found it most effective to figure out what I absolutely must have. and build my playthrough around that.
In my case it was:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Assuming these musts, the optimal path is fairly obvious regarding investments. I may still have some of the details somewhere, if anybody cares.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes